Deion Sanders is a clown...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prophet76. Show Prophet76's posts

Deion Sanders is a clown...

I know Deion hates the Pats since the Moss trade, but last night in the pregame he just proved that he is a flat out clown!

"Aside from Welker who does Tom Brady have for receivers... Deion Branch is 60 years old... (Gronkowski, Hernandez) are both rookies..."

Yeah Deion... Branch has really looked old and tired and incapable of being one of TB's favorite targets and Gronkowski and Hernandez have just looked like they have no clue what's going on out on the field...

PLEASE... JUST SHUT IT ALREADY!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Re: Deion Sanders is a clown...

deion was always a clown even when he played mhis dancing after scoring  and all!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

"The Patriots have given up on this season"

Prime Time Idiot.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

NESN and Comcast sports net work for me. I wouldn't waste my money getting the NFL network which are nothing but a bunch of assclowns who don't know squat about what they are talking about.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from qbno12. Show qbno12's posts

I think deion said that when Faulk, Mariucci went all praise for Manning. he said something like this... "why don't we admit that he is playing like garbage? Brady doesn't have many weapons but he is getting the job done" ...that's when faulk who hates pats to the core pointed out branch and deion said "he is 60 yrs old" and when faulk said "woodhead" deion said "he is 12 yrs old" ..... about TE he said "they are rookies" ..... he did shove it in faulk's face for blaming WRs for manning's poor play... Smile

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

Faulk and Deion were also clowning around at halftime putting out an APB for Moss.  Faulk was saying something to the effect of "When you have a talent like Moss, you have to get him the ball" and basically blaming Fisher for his lack of production. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Jealousy does wonders .he is a clown I agree.......but when he played , he was the most talented player of  this era imho.......he defined his position and redefined the return game and was the first player of a couple to go both ways in a game . He even played a football and a base ball game in the same day....really talented player....but I agree.....your post was and is about his comments and they were not very bright..............Just another jealous  guy who wished he played for the greatest coach of all time...........the line is to the left Deion

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I actually enjoy it when any commentator either picks against the Pats or has something less than complimentary to say about the team or its players.  That way, when TB and the boys take care of business and whoever made the comment has to eat their words, it gets quite entertaining watching the ensuing tap dance.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Deion Branch is a clown. Thank Wes Welker for being who he is. Branch only showed up to one drive against the Jets and then Welker, Gronk and Hernandez had to pick up the slack. 

Branch is useless. 

And Deion doesn't hate the Pats. I really hate when you guys do that. No one can ever say something against the Pats or they hate them. That's IDIOTIC!!! The Pats aren't a perfect team. They can be doubted, most of you were saying it was a down year and that you expect the Pats to go 8-8 all through the offseason, but now we're the invincible Patriots? 

Faulk, Jackson, Wilbon and Jaws are the only people who HATE the Pats in the national media. Others just give their opinions. Jesus, we talk all day about how stupid ESPN is for worshiping Peyton Manning, but we want them to do the same to the Pats. 

-_-... I get so annoyed when people say X person hates the Pats because they said that other team is better. No, there are people who genuinely hate the Pats and it's not just because they pick against them. 

I guess I hate the Pats because I hate Branch. -_-...

When you trade away talent people don't think you're going to get better. I have no problem with what Sanders said. I wondered how we would score without Moss too, luckily, O'brien had a plan and Welker and the boys fit it well. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I thought Sanders was complimenting Brady, actually. His point was that everybody is giving Manning a pass because his receivers are hurt, but Brady wins with a bunch of nobodies (other than Welker).  I think Deion had a good point. People are making excuses for Manning because Dallas Clark is hurt. But look at Brady--he's doing it with Welker, a bunch of rookies, and a guy who couldn't make it in Seattle.  That's all Sanders was saying.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

In Response to Re: Deion Sanders is a clown...:
    [QUOTE]Another thing to acknowledge: most of these guys are just saying what they know the viewers want to hear.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Exactly right - there is very definitely a desire of fans in other markets to hear negative things about the Pats - the various for profit news media outlets are just filling a need - it wouldn't surprise me to learn that analysts at each major sports media outlet are identified to be the ones to be designated 'Patriot contrarians' - of course a few ( Tom Jackson comes to mind) will hate on the Pats without an invitation

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

<< Branch is useless. >>

I must confess, that one has me scratching my head. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]49Patriots you're obviously a clown! If being useless is having 3 key catches with one resulting in a nice YAC TD on a 4th and 3 then you have no idea what you're talking about. Take off the Moss jersey and admit the Pats are a better team and Moss has been USELESS on the TWO teams since the Pats traded his sorry whiney butt out of town. I repeat... since the trade and don't even talk about double coverage as Moss doesn't even draw it 3/4's of the time anymore. What does Moss have 1 catch in the last 2 games??? Branch 36 Receptions 497 Yards 4 TD's Moss 18 Receptions 236 Yards 2 TD's
    Posted by prophet[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about 49 hating on Branch - he thinks that Branch should never have been allowed back after holding out a few years ago - he has an agenda there

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]49Patriots you're obviously a clown! If being useless is having 3 key catches with one resulting in a nice YAC TD on a 4th and 3 then you have no idea what you're talking about. Take off the Moss jersey and admit the Pats are a better team and Moss has been USELESS on the TWO teams since the Pats traded his sorry whiney butt out of town. I repeat... since the trade and don't even talk about double coverage as Moss doesn't even draw it 3/4's of the time anymore. What does Moss have 1 catch in the last 2 games??? Branch 36 Receptions 497 Yards 4 TD's Moss 18 Receptions 236 Yards 2 TD's

Never had a Moss jersey, only wear a BB hood, but yes, the Pats are a better team without Moss because Moss only runs a go route. That's useless because he becomes predictable and easy to game plan against. On Branch, chill pill, please. All three of his catches came in one quarter and it was thanks to Welker making a pick on Reevis and Smith. Cromatie is a lady and can't tackle an old lady so Branch had an easy TD. 

And I don't know or care about what wrong with Moss. Maybe it's because he doesn't have Tommy boy throwing him the ball, but I don't really care. I just wish people would stop acting like Branch is a good WR. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Deion Sanders is a clown... : Don't worry about 49 hating on Branch - he thinks that Branch should never have been allowed back after holding out a few years ago - he has an agenda there
    Posted by qball369[/QUOTE]

Mr. Wonderful played in that AFCCG and the Pats hoist a lombardi in '06. Until that SB is repaid, Mr. Wonderful stays on the sh*tlist.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Not to be disagreeable, 49Patriots, but I happen to believe that Branch is a good wide receiver.  He was good with the team before he went to Seattle and he's been good with the team since his return.  If that places me on your fecal roster as well, so be it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]Not to be disagreeable, 49Patriots, but I happen to believe that Branch is a good wide receiver.  He was good with the team before he went to Seattle and he's been good with the team since his return.  If that places me on your fecal roster as well, so be it.
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

I loved #83 Deion Branch, I have no beef with that guy. He was my favorite WR and he was a great WR. 

#84 Branch can choke on his hold out. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]You need to chill on your "hold out agenda" man, as Moss said "it's a business!" Not hating on Gronk or Hernandez but you said they had to pick up the slack for Branch??? Gronk had 1 catch for 12 yards and Hernandez had 3 for for 51 yards with one of them being a 35 yarder. That's not exactly picking up the slack... Welker was the leader in receptions and that shouldn't exactly be a surprise but TB spreads the ball around so noone is exactly going to have stand out stats. I never said that Branch was the best wideout but he's certainly better on this team, and he's certainly a better option on this team than Moss. Also, you're contradicting yourself... If Branch is useless and such a terrible wideout why would the Pats have won the Superbowl in 06???

Read the last post. Number 83 was a great WR and would've helped TFB win another SB instead of forcing him to throw to Caldwell. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

49Pats = Troll

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

Sanders makes valid points.

I dont think he was knocking the patriots so much as showing all the manning injuries excuses were invalid.

Branch was trash while he was with the seahawks.
    Welker was here last year,
    the tight ends are rookies
    Tate is seeing his first real action
    lawfirm was 4th string last year, woodhead was a practice squad player on another team

if you look at manning 
    hes got garcon, wayne, a rookie tight end, his running back is hurt but not on IR

yet brady is still playing lights out, and manning is up and down.

if anything his commentary is praising brady and the pats as a whole for being able to get the job done regardless of experience and perceived individual skill.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]I actually changed my tune on the Deion commentary as I may have flew off the handle just thinking it was Deion Sanders being Deion Sanders but I do disagree with his "60 year old" comment as far as Branch goes.

That was just a joke, I thought.  His point clearly was that people are making too many excuses for Manning while Brady is getting it done with just average receivers.  Personally, I thought Deion was pretty good last night.  Very much pro-Brady, anti-Manning.  I was sort of liking him . . . 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

The Patriots don't look good on paper. When you look up and down their roster, you don't see any elite players.

The Jets, the Vikings, the Cowboys, the teams with the superstars and the loud-mouths are the teams they want to talk about.

The Patriots just go about their business, don't say much but all they do is win on Sunday. That's great for us but boring for the rest of the country.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ictkspatriot. Show ictkspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Deion Sanders is a clown... : I loved #83 Deion Branch, I have no beef with that guy. He was my favorite WR and he was a great WR.  #84 Branch can choke on his hold out. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

#83 held out.
    #84 is currently on the roster and playing great.

You seem to be confused on who you should be hating!