Deji Karim...bet you've never heard of him

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from iambunty. Show iambunty's posts

Deji Karim...bet you've never heard of him

...but the pats obviously have. Supposedly their really interested this guy. He did not attend the combine (assuming no invite). But's he's listed from 5'9 to 5 "11 and 205-210 pounds and ran a 4.36 as his best 40 time. 1700 rushing yards last year for the salukis. Good video on youtube of his pro day. Projected to be late rounder but his stock is rising wouldnt mind seeing them use first 6th rounder on him

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Deji Karim...bet you've never heard of him

Southern Ill RB right? I think that's his school. Suppose to be like a bigger Washington or maybe like Clev's Harrison (since they are both small school products)? If I remember the kid right he's an interesting project but not sure how long it will take him to become a nfl back. However, if they are planning to grab a franchise RB next year with Oak's pick an give the kid a couple years he might make for a explosive tandem back. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I don't remember if I'm even talking about the same kid

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from iambunty. Show iambunty's posts

nope that would be him....big dude that has some speed/moves

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats3392. Show pats3392's posts

reminds me of kansas city's jamal charles plus he could be a good replacement for kevin faulk