In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DanishPastry's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to DanishPastry's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't get your point, Rusty. Dobson with a hall of fame QB has outproduced Thomas with a bad and mediocre QB? Surprise!

Where did Brady whine? He had a tantrum in the first Jets game, and acknowledged (sp?) he should be carefull with his bodylanguage. Your enterpretation is that he whined about the receivers, but another enterpretation could be that he was frustrated with the offense in general, himself included.

Aren't you reading too much into this? Spoiled, entitled are words you put on Brady, but those are YOUR enterpretations of his actions, based on bad bodylanguage in one game.

We all know your stance on his performances in the playoffs in the last few years, but to go from there to spoiled and entitled and a whiner, I just don't see that at all. In his statements I don't recall him calling out any of the new receivers. Whatever pezzy calls the receivers has little to do with what Brady thinks of them (sorry to brake it to you, pezz).

[/QUOTE]

Yes, this thread was in direct response to a recent Pezzy statement.   It's disgusting. Pezzy and his ilk are led by morons like Greg Bedard who claimed "they stink" just last week.

This is what I mean about the anti-BB media. They just say something, the morons believe it, but when you peel back the layers, the truth is not at all what they claim it is.

[/QUOTE]

Look, I get that you think Dobson is doing well, so do I. But in adressing that you took a shot at Brady I just don't think is fair. You have stated, time and again, that you wanted the "old Brady" back. You didn't care for the stats, he should manage games, take what was there, and get the W's.

Now he has been doing just that, and then that is wrong as well, I don't get it. No, Brady does not produce as we are used to. To me it seems you want to point it all on Brady, and while he shares in the blame, it is simply too simplistic to be the only reason. It has been an entirely new cast of receivers, the O-line hasn't performed as well, the lack of RB's and TE's in the passing game (untill Gronk returned) made the passing very predictable.

[/QUOTE]

No. I am pointing out the turds who think Brady isn't partially responsible for helping to develop the WRs, whether it be 2008 2009, 2010, 2011 or this year.

Change happens all the time in the NFL and Pezzy seems to think Brady is above having to deal with rookies or free agents in change.

Meanwehile, many other QBs move on or are given new weapons and don't really miss a beat.

Alex Smith is the perfect example this year. New team, coach, OC (again), wepaons to him, etc, and his got himself his usual 2:1 TD/INT ratio.

Meanwhile, our golden boy QB GOAT HOFer has temper tantrums and faux injury excuses built in to deflect from him simply not playing as well himself.

Hoepfully, Brady can keep it up against the better Ds. The new and younger QBs have been playing well and getting themselves wide open at times.

[/QUOTE]

I see you casually left off 2001-2007...no mention of branch, givens, working Caldwell, Gaffney, moss or welker into the system. What about Gronk and Hernandez? They seemed to catch on pretty quick, no? 

Faux injury? I guess you are the only one in the world who didnt see the swollen hand? I understand , you were too focused on arrington's hammy strain again.

i think this years receivers are head and shoulders over chad Jackson, price, Tate, etc. bb didn't do so well stocking the cupboard after moss left. I seem to remember tb developing 2 rookie TEs at the same time. he's done pretty well with amendola when he has been on the field. Edelman ditto, same with thompkins. 

What exactly is your point again? Yeah, i almost forgot...you have none.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, I think his point was there were an awful lot of posters whining about the loss of Wes Welker and the poor quality of ALL the rookie receivers to the point of calling them busts at the end of preseason. And this was before they had even played a real game. Quite a few of them repeated the "BB is wasting TB's few remaining years" mantra ad nauseum. They also pretty much named every high priced free agent WR that came on the free agent market as players BB  HAD to go after and if he didn't, BB was the worst GM in the history of the universe. And now the rookies are looking pretty darn good and a lot of the folks that were previously whining about the rookies lack of talent have quietly changed their tune and distanced themselves from their previous statments without actually admitting they were wrong.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Demarius Thomas vs Aaron Dobson

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Besides, its not as if I am physically harming you, I am just making you look silly.

[/QUOTE]

You are incapable of physically harming me. And you are the fool who looks silly with your every post. I have owned you and will continue to do so for-eh-vah. LMAO@U

You're easy troll. Not even a challenge. Because mostly, you're dishonest and offer nothing of worth here because your every word is poisoned with contaminant.

[/QUOTE]

Of course I can't harm you.  I am in Indy and Lord knows where you are. 

As for being easy and owned - I don't live in your deviant fantasy world Babe.  I would never condone such a place, but if you survive on such folly, have at it. 

Do you recall who it was that tried to suggest Tebow was as good as Luck?

[/QUOTE]

You couldn't harm me if we were in the same room.

I own you. You know it. I know it.

I recall nobody saying TT was as good as Luck the ugly-duck.

[/QUOTE]

LOL - Of course you don't recall - your selective memory runs hand in hand with your selective facting.  You criticizing anyone for an agenda as hypocritical as Obama criticizing republicans for spin. 

You own me, eh?  Ok, Richie Incognito. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

2010 - 22 Receptions, 2 TDs

2011-  32 Receptions, 4 TDs

These numbers reflect Demarius Thomas's first two seasons in the NFL.  Through 8 games as a roookie, Aaron Dobson has matched Thomas's ENTIRE SECOND SEASON production.

I just saw a line from Pezzy coined "TB should not 'have to' deal with this!" in another thread, so I looked up a recent rookie 1st rd pick to see what the Denver QB at the time "had to deal with" in 2010.

Boo-hoo Tommy BRady, the entitled and spoiled one. Fans like that with those comments make me ill.

In 2009, Kyle Orton had all new WRs, as he was a new QB in Denver at the time (since 2009), and in 2010 had TWO new rookie WRs like Brady had this year (Thomas and Decker).

Hmm.

Kyle Orton had a Pro Bowl year in 2010.  Hmm. Kyle Orton.  If Brady is so great, what is the problem?

Jabar Gaffney, Eddie Royal and old friend Brandon Lloyd were the main WR targets. Certainly not a bad group, but certainly not better than Amendola and Edelman here.  

Kinda interesting how a QB with new WRs in other markets doesn't whine or complain or have a part of the fanbase making wild excuses all year about the GM tortuting the QB.

Numerous QBs have new or young QBs to work with every year in this league. Gomer jumped into Denver. No problem.

Alex Smith?  No problems in KC this year. 9-0 club.  2:1 TD/INT Ratio.

Aaron Dobson has 31 receptions and 4 TDs halfway through his rookie season.  Hmm.

Kenbrell Thompkins has 23 receptions and 4 TDs through the halfway mark.  Each will outproduce what Demarius Thomas did as a FIRST RD PICK in 2010.

Thanks, BB.

Discuss:

[/QUOTE]

Oh boy - we give babe isht for selective facting and poor context, you have officially joined him in that regard. 

Thomas' first two seasons were with Tebow and Orton and had a set of vet receivers already in place.  Dobson has been playing with other rookies primarily.  Not going to say Dobson won't be Thomas, but its a bit early for any valid statisical comparisons. 

[/QUOTE]

This is about QBs with new WRs.  Those QBs produced and didn't whine.  Heck, your QB produced and didn't whine.

Amendola and Edelman are veteran WRs and in place here.  

Not comparing Dobson to Thomas. I am comparing them being rookies and how the QBs worked with them and what the production ended up being.   For rookies, both DObson and Thompkins are doing quite well.

Brady is a spoiled brat.  That's pretty much the point. The whining and gesturing earlier in the year proves it.  It was embarrassing, especially with the team winning, basically via the defense.

Pleae change that avatar. It's beyond creepy and I would not be surpised if that was you. lmao

[/QUOTE]

My bad.  Yes, the uproar over new receivers in NE is a bit much.  Manning had to deal with that in 09 and 10 in Indy.  Fact is Brady has been off plenty this year.  Further, if young receivers are not running the right routes, the QB has to set them straight. 

The only thing I wonder is if Belichick wouldn't allow this.  Belichick is a "do your job" guy.  To me that also means don't worry about someone else's job, the coaching staff will handle that.  If Belichick controls things that much then Brady at least gets a pass for that aspect of things. 

The avatar picture was just unsettling enough for me to use it.  The picture was on PFT yesterday.  The guy pictured is the independent investigator hired by the NFL to look at the Dolphins issue. 

[/QUOTE]

What?  Really?

You call these receivers the same as TB's 3 rookies, back up edelman, injured Amadola and Hooman , Sudfield, Mulligan ? 

What?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Who are the 3 rookies and back ups and non-existant TE's?   Who?????  Where??

Oh, boohhoo Clark missed some games.  Waaaaaa!

Wow! Not even close.  The misery!  Poor payaton!

Austin Collie 25 wr 9 6   8           8         48 85 Pierre Garcon 24 WR 14 14   6           6         36 42 Javarris James 23   10 0 6             6         36 87 Reggie Wayne*+ 32 WR 16 16   6           6         36 15 Blair White 23 PR 13 4   5           5         30 29 Joseph Addai 27 rb 8 7 4             4         24 84 Jacob Tamme 25 TE 16 8   4           4         24 44 Dallas Clark 31 te 6 6    [/QUOTE]

Collie was a 4th round rookie if he was so special, Belichick would have picked him up earlier.  Garcon was a 6th round 2nd year player who grew up in Haiti (he caught 4 balls his rookie year). 

Javarris James was cut by the colts picked up by the pats cut by the pats picked back up by the colts. 

Jacob Tamme 4th rounder who couldn't get on the field early in his career due to Clark.  Went to Denver with manning, platooned.  Not special. 

Blair White, UDFA, who found success with Manning but nowhere else. 

Reggie Wayne and Dallas Clark - aging studs. 

Addai - in and out of line up due to injuries. 

Brady's is doing fine and so are the receivers.  They did drop some balls early in the season and likely ran incorrect routes at times, but Brady has also been off this year.  IMO, he's been pressing too much.  That's the kind of pressure Manning felt all of the time, but without a defense.  Brady's got a stout defense to keep the O in games.  If the O gets it together, the pats are a SB contender without a doubt, but the offensive blame can be spread around and as a league top 5 player (Brady), he should be better than he was early in the season. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

We'll call you out for it all day long. 

[/QUOTE]

Who exactly is "we" troll? LMAO

[/QUOTE]

Anyone with a brain and not a pro babe agenda. 

[/QUOTE]

There is no "we" here for you troll, except maybe now, that clueless jets fan can call you a kindred fool.

[/QUOTE]

weak sauce Babe - try harder.  Graduate to middle school trash talk.  Step it up. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

As for being easy and owned - I don't live in your deviant fantasy world Babe.  I would never condone such a place, but if you survive on such folly, have at it. 

[/QUOTE]

Let's go troll. Tell us what this "deviant fantasy world" is. You mean the one where I say Brady is better than your deviant hero Fetus Head? That's what you call a fantasy? Is that the place you can't condone?

Spit it out troll. Don't be devious. LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]
    figure it out babe.  If you've owned me, then you are smaht (that's boston for smart)  enough to get it. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Collie was a 4th round rookie if he was so special, Belichick would have picked him up earlier.  Garcon was a 6th round 2nd year player who grew up in Haiti (he caught 4 balls his rookie year). 

Javarris James was cut by the colts picked up by the pats cut by the pats picked back up by the colts. 

Jacob Tamme 4th rounder who couldn't get on the field early in his career due to Clark.  Went to Denver with manning, platooned.  Not special. 

Blair White, UDFA, who found success with Manning but nowhere else. 

Reggie Wayne and Dallas Clark - aging studs. 

Addai - in and out of line up due to injuries. 

Brady's is doing fine and so are the receivers.  They did drop some balls early in the season and likely ran incorrect routes at times, but Brady has also been off this year.  IMO, he's been pressing too much.  That's the kind of pressure Manning felt all of the time, but without a defense.  Brady's got a stout defense to keep the O in games.  If the O gets it together, the pats are a SB contender without a doubt, but the offensive blame can be spread around and as a league top 5 player (Brady), he should be better than he was early in the season.

Oh geeze,

Who cares where where the 4th and 6th rounders were drafted,

Does that even come close to the 2 UDFA's and 7th rounder TB started half the season with?

Brady mostly played with the back up Edelman, who is his #1.

3, WR. rookies, one undrafted

1  UDFA, Rookie TE and 1 back up TE

An unfamiliar with the system and always injured Amandola.

The only ones in the system were not NFL starters or even close.

So in other words he started with NOTHING, nowhere.  ZERO!

Sooo.... Why do you think he should have played better?

Because he is the GOAT?

Because all QB's play half a year with 4 rookies and 2 back ups as their ONLY receivers?

WIDE RECEIVER
    Julian Edelman -- 541 of 668 -- 81.0 percent
    Kenbrell Thompkins -- 482 of 668 -- 72.2 percent
    Aaron Dobson -- 396 of 668 -- 59.3 percent
    Danny Amendola -- 230 of 668 -- 34.4 percent
    Austin Collie -- 75 of 668 -- 11.2 percent
    Josh Boyce -- 53 of 668 -- 7.9 percent

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Besides, its not as if I am physically harming you, I am just making you look silly.

You are incapable of physically harming me. And you are the fool who looks silly with your every post. I have owned you and will continue to do so for-eh-vah. LMAO@U

You're easy troll. Not even a challenge. Because mostly, you're dishonest and offer nothing of worth here because your every word is poisoned with contaminant.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL - Of course you don't recall - your selective memory runs hand in hand with your selective facting.  You criticizing anyone for an agenda as hypocritical as Obama criticizing republicans for spin. 

[/QUOTE]

Link and quote it, or zip it LIAR! But you can't, because it doesn't exist. Your dishonesty is legend here troll. Everybody despises you.

The Colts troll exposed again as the liar he is. LMAO@U

I own you because you are dishonest, and I deal in truth and facts. I own you because I have enough decency to call a heinous act a heinous act and don't look the other way because of a sick hero worship like you. I own you because I deal in reality and don't have to spin my way because my hero is a whopping failure when it really counts. You are fly larvae.

What is  my agenda Liar? Spit it out or shaddap.

And don't keep likening me to the Obama crowd. I'm a million miles from that, fool. The fact is, you are a disgrace to any decent conservative.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Let's go troll. Tell us what this "deviant fantasy world" is. You mean the one where I say Brady is better than your deviant hero Fetus Head? That's what you call a fantasy? Is that the place you can't condone?

Spit it out troll. Don't be devious. LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]
    figure it out babe.  If you've owned me, then you are smaht (that's boston for smart)  enough to get it. 

[/QUOTE]

Keep that troll tail between your legs doggydoo. You spout nonsense and lies and when confronted to put up or shut up, you just spew more nonsense. Owned. As always.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

We'll call you out for it all day long. 

[/QUOTE]

Who exactly is "we" troll? LMAO

[/QUOTE]

Anyone with a brain and not a pro babe agenda. 

[/QUOTE]

There is no "we" here for you troll, except maybe now, that clueless jets fan can call you a kindred fool.

[/QUOTE]

weak sauce Babe - try harder.  Graduate to middle school trash talk.  Step it up. 

[/QUOTE]

What trash talk tool? Unlike you, I was just being honest.

If there is a "we" for you here, explain what that is troll. C'mon, put up or shut up. Owned yet again.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

LOL - Of course you don't recall - your selective memory runs hand in hand with your selective facting.

[/QUOTE]

So, I've exposed you for the liar you are on this one, because what you claim you cannot prove, because it doesn't exist and never happened. I never said TT was as good as Luck the ugly-duck.

Let's look back troll. Remember when you used to slam Brady's winning 3 SBs as "a team accomplishment", and in the same breath would claim Manning's MVPs were an individual accomplishment (as if his team had no part in allowing him to achieve that award)?

Remember that phony-troll?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Link and quote it, or zip it LIAR! But you can't, because it doesn't exist. Your dishonesty is legend here troll. Everybody despises you.

I own you because you are dishonest, and I deal in truth and facts. I own you because I have enough decency to call a heinous act a heinous act and don't look the other way because of a sick hero worship like you. I own you because I deal in reality and don't have to spin my way because my hero is a whopping failure when it really counts. You are fly larvae.

And don't keep likening me to the Obama crowd. I'm a million miles from that, fool. The fact is, you are a disgrace to any decent conservative.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry Babe - I am not going to allow you to use senility as an excuse for not remembering.  In this thread you clearly remembered your comparison of Luck and Tebow, if you are saying you don't remember why that's on you. 

You can't somehow remember allegedly owning me, but not remember your own arguments when they don't suit you. 

You've yet to show where I've lied, while you spin your web of deceit.  my comparison of you to obama is particularly appropos.  Hey, at least obama apologized.  Why don't you apologize Babe?  It might free you.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sorry Babe - I am not going to allow you to use senility as an excuse for not remembering.  In this thread you clearly remembered your comparison of Luck and Tebow, if you are saying you don't remember why that's on you. 

You can't somehow remember allegedly owning me, but not remember your own arguments when they don't suit you. 

You've yet to show where I've lied, while you spin your web of deceit.  my comparison of you to obama is particularly appropos.  Hey, at least obama apologized.  Why don't you apologize Babe?  It might free you.

[/QUOTE]

You said I claimed TT was as good as Luck. Now you seem to say I "compared" them. This is just another example of why you are a phony dishonest liar.

Like the other big liar around here, you get busted in the same thread and still act like you aren't a lying skunk. LMAO@U

And this Obama nonsense is simply your pathetic and stupid attempt at some lame smoke and mirrors. You fool nobody here troll. They all know what you are. You've proven over and over and over again you are dishonest and severely screwed up.

I own you because truth owns all liars, every time, Colts troll.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sorry Babe - I am not going to allow you to use senility as an excuse for not remembering. 

[/QUOTE]

If I was black would you say I was too dumb to remember?
    Ageism is the same thing as racism troll. No surprise at all, coming from you.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sorry Babe - I am not going to allow you to use senility as an excuse for not remembering. 

[/QUOTE]

If I was black would you say I was too dumb to remember?
    Ageism is the same thing as racism troll. No surprise at all, coming from you.

[/QUOTE]
    Are you saying that you really do suffer from senility?  If so, you certainly don't play that part.  Is your toughness a defense mechanism or are you just trying to play the age card? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You said I claimed TT was as good as Luck. Now you seem to say I "compared" them. This is just another example of why you are a phony dishonest liar.

Like the other big liar around here, you get busted in the same thread and still act like you aren't a lying skunk. LMAO@U

And this Obama nonsense is simply your pathetic and stupid attempt at some lame smoke and mirrors. You fool nobody here troll. They all know what you are. You've proven over and over and over again you are dishonest and severely screwed up.

[/QUOTE]

You did.  In an effort to promote Tebow, you used selective stats to say he compared favorably to Luck.  Do you deny this? 

I am sorry you do not like the Obama comparison, but your spin is no different.  And you've yet to show where I've been dishonest. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

LOL - Of course you don't recall - your selective memory runs hand in hand with your selective facting.

[/QUOTE]

So, I've exposed you for the liar you are on this one, because what you claim you cannot prove, because it doesn't exist and never happened. I never said TT was as good as Luck the ugly-duck.

Let's look back troll. Remember when you used to slam Brady's winning 3 SBs as "a team accomplishment", and in the same breath would claim Manning's MVPs were an individual accomplishment (as if his team had no part in allowing him to achieve that award)?

[/QUOTE]
    You've yet to expose anything.  Superbowl victories as an indicator of individual greatness is less indicative than peers and pundits indicating who is best through MVP awards or other surveys.  You cannot call an opinion dishonest.  Its what I believe. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You did.  In an effort to promote Tebow, you used selective stats to say he compared favorably to Luck.  Do you deny this? 

I am sorry you do not like the Obama comparison, but your spin is no different.  And you've yet to show where I've been dishonest. 

[/QUOTE]

I showed quite clearly that you tread the sleazy path. I pointed out that TT and Luck at that juncture had very similar career stats; and they certainly did. I never said TT was as good as Luck the ugly-duck. But that's how you operate with your dishonesty. I drew no conclusions other than pointing out the absurdity that others were drawing conclusions based on a brief sample for both; especially considering that sample was very similar. I rarely draw conclusions on players with such a brief sampling. But you try to put words in my mouth to further your f'd up agenda. That's because you are inherently dishonest and a piece of isht.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    You've yet to expose anything.  Superbowl victories as an indicator of individual greatness is less indicative than peers and pundits indicating who is best through MVP awards or other surveys.  You cannot call an opinion dishonest.  Its what I believe. 

[/QUOTE]

Of course an opinion can be dishonest.

You are rarely dishonest in an overt way. That wouldn't be in keeping with your sleazy path. You try to be more subtle by offering such feeble excuses as above.

Few honest people would deny that an MVP award is not strictly based on the player alone but rather is a reflection of themselves and the circumstances around them as well. But you are too much of a liar to admit to something like that. You even lie to yourself.

And as far as Obama, you are 1000X more like him than I will ever be troll. LMAO@U

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

This is apples and oranges in al respects. Without even mentioning the different systems, Thomas was not thrust into the spotlight the way Dobson has been. Very, very few rookie WRs have been. 

Thomas walked on to a roster with Brandon Lloyd in his prime, Jabbar Gaffney in his prime, and Eddie Royal in those good early years. 

Year two, he is in this ridiculous read-option/spread hybrid that runs the ball ~55% of the time with a Qb who connects on ~47% of his passes.

It gives Dobson the opportunity to make more plays, but he also has to play through a lot more rookie mistakes that Thomas was sheilded from. 

Dobson has made more big catches and had great runs after the catch and some great blocks ... he has also misrun a bunch of routes and dropped passes. 

He is a rookie. That is what rookies do. Except for a very small group they play inconsistently. But if they have talent and you play them enough they will accumulate stats.

Can't we just get over the fact that NE started this season on a wing and a prayer after a rash of injuries, and just watch this kid now.

He doesn't have to be the show now. The veterans are back and NE can pick their spots with Dobson as he matures. He'll look better for it, and so will the offense as a whole. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are rarely dishonest in an overt way. That wouldn't be in keeping with your sleazy path. You try to be more subtle by offering such feeble excuses as above.

Few honest people would deny that an MVP award is not strictly based on the player alone but rather is a reflection of themselves and the circumstances around them as well. But you are too much of a liar to admit to something like that. You even lie to yourself.

And as far as Obama, you are 1000X more like him than I will ever be troll. LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]

don't ape my comments.  be original.  babeobama! spinner extraordinaire.  If I have a opinion then I am not being dishonest.  You may not agree with it, but its not dishonest.  Come on Babe. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

don't ape my comments.  be original.  babeobama! spinner extraordinaire.  If I have a opinion then I am not being dishonest.  You may not agree with it, but its not dishonest.  Come on Babe. 

[/QUOTE]

Always fun too watch you squirm liar. Caught you red handed being deceitful right in this thread and you just can't deal with the truth of it.

LMAO@U You haven't even articulated what my spin was you're so lame. Meanwhile, I nailed you twisting things yet again.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

I take it there is a history between Babe and UD aka Teddy Wells wannabe?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dogg is just here to protect the legacy of Gomer. He will allways be happy to let you know Brady only won his SB's becasue the Patriots had a better team and poor Gomer didn't have what Brady had. Even though they were the #1 or #2 seed multiple times and went one and out 8 times. It was never gomer fault just ask dogg he'll tell you.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dogg is just here to protect the legacy of Gomer. He will allways be happy to let you know Brady only won his SB's becasue the Patriots had a better team and poor Gomer didn't have what Brady had. Even though they were the #1 or #2 seed multiple times and went one and out 8 times. It was never gomer fault just ask dogg he'll tell you.

[/QUOTE]

So is dogg a gomer fan or colts fan?  When gomer plays the colts who does UD cheer for? a tie?