Demarius Thomas vs Aaron Dobson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Demarius Thomas vs Aaron Dobson

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

2010 - 22 Receptions, 2 TDs

2011-  32 Receptions, 4 TDs

These numbers reflect Demarius Thomas's first two seasons in the NFL.  Through 8 games as a roookie, Aaron Dobson has matched Thomas's ENTIRE SECOND SEASON production.

I just saw a line from Pezzy coined "TB should not 'have to' deal with this!" in another thread, so I looked up a recent rookie 1st rd pick to see what the Denver QB at the time "had to deal with" in 2010.

Boo-hoo Tommy BRady, the entitled and spoiled one. Fans like that with those comments make me ill.

In 2009, Kyle Orton had all new WRs, as he was a new QB in Denver at the time (since 2009), and in 2010 had TWO new rookie WRs like Brady had this year (Thomas and Decker).

Hmm.

Kyle Orton had a Pro Bowl year in 2010.  Hmm. Kyle Orton.  If Brady is so great, what is the problem?

Jabar Gaffney, Eddie Royal and old friend Brandon Lloyd were the main WR targets. Certainly not a bad group, but certainly not better than Amendola and Edelman here.  

Kinda interesting how a QB with new WRs in other markets doesn't whine or complain or have a part of the fanbase making wild excuses all year about the GM tortuting the QB.

Numerous QBs have new or young QBs to work with every year in this league. Gomer jumped into Denver. No problem.

Alex Smith?  No problems in KC this year. 9-0 club.  2:1 TD/INT Ratio.

Aaron Dobson has 31 receptions and 4 TDs halfway through his rookie season.  Hmm.

Kenbrell Thompkins has 23 receptions and 4 TDs through the halfway mark.  Each will outproduce what Demarius Thomas did as a FIRST RD PICK in 2010.

Thanks, BB.

Discuss:

[/QUOTE]

You just can't spin your way out of the reality that BB left Brady with a top 3 receivers through most of the first half of the season who had 11 NFL starts between them before the opening gun.

Another day, another bludgeoning of the village imbecile. LMAO@U

No way in hell you are a college graduate.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

These numbers reflect Demarius Thomas's first two seasons in the NFL.  Through 8 games as a roookie, Aaron Dobson has matched Thomas's ENTIRE SECOND SEASON production.

I just saw a line from Pezzy coined "TB should not 'have to' deal with this!" in another thread, so I looked up a recent rookie 1st rd pick to see what the Denver QB at the time "had to deal with" in 2010.

Boo-hoo Tommy BRady, the entitled and spoiled one. Fans like that with those comments make me ill.

In 2009, Kyle Orton had all new WRs, as he was a new QB in Denver at the time (since 2009), and in 2010 had TWO new rookie WRs like Brady had this year (Thomas and Decker).

Hmm.

Kyle Orton had a Pro Bowl year in 2010.  Hmm. Kyle Orton.  If Brady is so great, what is the problem?

Jabar Gaffney, Eddie Royal and old friend Brandon Lloyd were the main WR targets. Certainly not a bad group, but certainly not better than Amendola and Edelman here.  

Kinda interesting how a QB with new WRs in other markets doesn't whine or complain or have a part of the fanbase making wild excuses all year about the GM tortuting the QB.

Numerous QBs have new or young QBs to work with every year in this league. Gomer jumped into Denver. No problem.

Aaron Dobson has 31 receptions and 4 TDs halfway through his rookie season.  Hmm.

Kenbrell Thompkins has 23 receptions and 4 TDs through the halfway mark.  Each will outproduce what Demarius Thomas did as a FIRST RD PICK in 2010.

Thanks, BB.

Discuss:

[/QUOTE]

Oh boy - we give babe isht for selective facting and poor context, you have officially joined him in that regard. 

[/QUOTE]

My facts always go straight to the heart of the matter. Context is for liars and spinners like you and your fellow piece of isht Rusty.

[/QUOTE]

The "heart of the matter" is context, LMAO!!!  talk about a spinner - the world gets dizzy watching you.  Obama could use some wordsmith's right now.  You should apply. 

For old times sake - do you remember when you used selective facting to suggest (heart of the matter, right babe) that Tim Tebow was as good as Andrew Luck?  That spin was so strong scientists were concerned it would impact the earth's own rotation. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hmm.

Thanks, BB.

Discuss:

[/QUOTE]

Oh boy - we give babe isht for selective facting and poor context, you have officially joined him in that regard. 

[/QUOTE]

My facts always go straight to the heart of the matter. Context is for liars and spinners like you and your fellow piece of isht Rusty.

[/QUOTE]

The "heart of the matter" is context, LMAO!!!  talk about a spinner - the world gets dizzy watching you.  Obama could use some wordsmith's right now.  You should apply. 

For old times sake - do you remember when you used selective facting to suggest (heart of the matter, right babe) that Tim Tebow was as good as Andrew Luck?  That spin was so strong scientists were concerned it would impact the earth's own rotation. 

[/QUOTE]

Actually, the "selected" facts I used comparing TT and ugly-azz Luck was their career record; flat out straight up.

Care to have your lying troll azz handed to you on any other points today isht-fer-brains?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

The "heart of the matter" is context, LMAO!!!  talk about a spinner - the world gets dizzy watching you.

[/QUOTE]

Don't make us laugh troll. You speak for nobody else here. NOF'NBODY!

Spare us the lame Rusty tactic.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hmm.

Thanks, BB.

Discuss:

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually, the "selected" facts I used comparing TT and ugly-azz Luck was their career record; flat out straight up.

Care to have your lying troll azz handed to you on any other points today isht-fer-brains?

[/QUOTE]
    LOL - let me know when someone does hand my azz to me.  Certainly will not be nor has it ever been you doing such. 

And the selective facting you used was an effort to paint Tebow as being as good as Luck - you know, the heart of the matter...right, Babe??  Can't stop LOLing!!!!! AT YOU!!! LOL!! 

and now for my next spin - LOL.  a turntable's got nothing on you.  LOL!!!!

Hey - Tebow's as good as Luck - right Babe?  LOL!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The "heart of the matter" is context, LMAO!!!  talk about a spinner - the world gets dizzy watching you.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    You shouldn't laugh babe, the jokes on you - unless you commonly laugh when you've been embarrassed.  LOL!!!  Even Tom Brady thinks you are FOS. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

LOL - let me know when someone does hand my azz to me.  Certainly will not be nor has it ever been you doing such. 

[/QUOTE]

It has happened EVERY time I've ever replied to you isht-fer-brains. You're easy, because you're a liar with a f'd up agenda, and not very bright as well.

Would you like to conduct a poll here and see how many times the folks think you have prevailed against me or anybody else here? Didn't think so. LMAO@U

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

And the selective facting you used was an effort to paint Tebow as being as good as Luck - you know, the heart of the matter...right, Babe?? 

[/QUOTE]

More lies from a born liar. I never said that.

Now run along and bond with your fellow Colts fans about how your hero's sexual assault was "just an innocent college prank". LMAO@U troll.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    You shouldn't laugh babe, the jokes on you - unless you commonly laugh when you've been embarrassed.  LOL!!!  Even Tom Brady thinks you are FOS. 

[/QUOTE]

I always laugh at a joke. That's why I laugh at you troll.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It has happened EVERY time I've ever replied to you isht-fer-brains. You're easy, because you're a liar with a f'd up agenda, and not very bright as well.

Would you like to conduct a poll here and see how many times the folks think you have prevailed against me or anybody else here? Didn't think so. LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]
    clearly you are delusional.  You can't project a self description upon others.  We'll call you out for it all day long. 

And what good would a poll do?  Prove that I am not a pats fan?  Heck, I am like a republican running for Mayor in Boston on this board.  Besides, its not as if I am physically harming you, I am just making you look silly.  Just take your crow.  You'll be ok.  Stand on your own.  Be a man.  You can do it. 

Hey did you know someone on this board once claimed Tim Tebow was as good as Andrew Luck?  Funny as isht, huh?  LOL!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Try some orignal material instead of parroting mine.  This board will think more highly of you.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    clearly you are delusional.  You can't project a self description upon others.  We'll call you out for it all day long. 

And what good would a poll do?  Prove that I am not a pats fan?  Heck, I am like a republican running for Mayor in Boston on this board.  Besides, its not as if I am physically harming you, I am just making you look silly.  Just take your crow.  You'll be ok.  Stand on your own.  Be a man.  You can do it. 

Hey did you know someone on this board once claimed Tim Tebow was as good as Andrew Luck?  Funny as isht, huh?  LOL!!

[/QUOTE]

Babe is in the same intelligence class as Harvey.  Two of the biggest dopes here.  One of them can't give the Gm any credit and hte other can't give the QB any credit. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Try some orignal material instead of parroting mine.  This board will think more highly of you.

[/QUOTE]

I'm quite sure this board this more highly of me than you troll. Care to take a poll? Didn't think so. LMAO@U

Now get back to your Colts board and compare note with the other losers about "harmless college pranks".

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

We'll call you out for it all day long. 

[/QUOTE]

Who exactly is "we" troll? LMAO

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

And what good would a poll do?  Prove that I am not a pats fan?

[/QUOTE]

If you were a decent and honest Colts fan, you would do fairly well in a poll here.

But you're not those things. You're a liar, dumb and devoid of honor as you have shown over and over and over again here troll.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Besides, its not as if I am physically harming you, I am just making you look silly.

[/QUOTE]

You are incapable of physically harming me. And you are the fool who looks silly with your every post. I have owned you and will continue to do so for-eh-vah. LMAO@U

You're easy troll. Not even a challenge. Because mostly, you're dishonest and offer nothing of worth here because your every word is poisoned with contaminant.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Anyone with a brain and not a pro babe agenda. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If you were a decent and honest Colts fan, you would do fairly well in a poll here.

But you're not those things. You're a liar, dumb and devoid of honor as you have shown over and over and over again here troll.

[/QUOTE]

Where have I been dishonest?  and you'll have to elaborate about what you mean by decent. 

where have I lied, where have I been dumb (I know that I never tried to suggest that Tebow was as good as Luck)?  You'll have to elaborate regarding what you think is honorable. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Babe is in the same intelligence class as Harvey.  Two of the biggest dopes here.  One of them can't give the Gm any credit and hte other can't give the QB any credit. 

[/QUOTE]

Align with the Colts troll, troll. That will get you nothing but grief here fool. But you might as well, because I strongly suspect you have the same lack of honesty and decency that Colts degenerate has.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Besides, its not as if I am physically harming you, I am just making you look silly.

[/QUOTE]

You are incapable of physically harming me. And you are the fool who looks silly with your every post. I have owned you and will continue to do so for-eh-vah. LMAO@U

You're easy troll. Not even a challenge. Because mostly, you're dishonest and offer nothing of worth here because your every word is poisoned with contaminant.

[/QUOTE]

Of course I can't harm you.  I am in Indy and Lord knows where you are. 

As for being easy and owned - I don't live in your deviant fantasy world Babe.  I would never condone such a place, but if you survive on such folly, have at it. 

Do you recall who it was that tried to suggest Tebow was as good as Luck?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Of course I can't harm you.  I am in Indy and Lord knows where you are. 

As for being easy and owned - I don't live in your deviant fantasy world Babe.  I would never condone such a place, but if you survive on such folly, have at it. 

Do you recall who it was that tried to suggest Tebow was as good as Luck?

[/QUOTE]

You couldn't harm me if we were in the same room.

I own you. You know it. I know it.

I recall nobody saying TT was as good as Luck the ugly-duck.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hmm.

Thanks, BB.

Discuss:

[/QUOTE]

Thomas' first two seasons were with Tebow and Orton and had a set of vet receivers already in place.  Dobson has been playing with other rookies primarily.  Not going to say Dobson won't be Thomas, but its a bit early for any valid statisical comparisons. 

[/QUOTE]

This is about QBs with new WRs.  Those QBs produced and didn't whine.  Heck, your QB produced and didn't whine.

Amendola and Edelman are veteran WRs and in place here.  

Not comparing Dobson to Thomas. I am comparing them being rookies and how the QBs worked with them and what the production ended up being.   For rookies, both DObson and Thompkins are doing quite well.

Brady is a spoiled brat.  That's pretty much the point. The whining and gesturing earlier in the year proves it.  It was embarrassing, especially with the team winning, basically via the defense.

Pleae change that avatar. It's beyond creepy and I would not be surpised if that was you. lmao

[/QUOTE]

My bad.  Yes, the uproar over new receivers in NE is a bit much.  Manning had to deal with that in 09 and 10 in Indy.  Fact is Brady has been off plenty this year.  Further, if young receivers are not running the right routes, the QB has to set them straight. 

The only thing I wonder is if Belichick wouldn't allow this.  Belichick is a "do your job" guy.  To me that also means don't worry about someone else's job, the coaching staff will handle that.  If Belichick controls things that much then Brady at least gets a pass for that aspect of things. 

The avatar picture was just unsettling enough for me to use it.  The picture was on PFT yesterday.  The guy pictured is the independent investigator hired by the NFL to look at the Dolphins issue. 

[/QUOTE]

What?  Really?

You call these receivers the same as TB's 3 rookies, back up edelman, injured Amadola and Hooman , Sudfield, Mulligan ? 

What?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Who are the 3 rookies and back ups and non-existant TE's?   Who?????  Where??

Oh, boohhoo Clark missed some games.  Waaaaaa!

Wow! Not even close.  The misery!  Poor payaton!

Austin Collie 25 wr 9 6   8           8         48 85 Pierre Garcon 24 WR 14 14   6           6         36 42 Javarris James 23   10 0 6             6         36 87 Reggie Wayne*+ 32 WR 16 16   6           6         36 15 Blair White 23 PR 13 4   5           5         30 29 Joseph Addai 27 rb 8 7 4             4         24 84 Jacob Tamme 25 TE 16 8   4           4         24 44 Dallas Clark 31 te 6 6    

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Anyone with a brain and not a pro babe agenda. 

[/QUOTE]

There is no "we" here for you troll, except maybe now, that clueless jets fan can call you a kindred fool.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Where have I been dishonest?  and you'll have to elaborate about what you mean by decent. 

where have I lied, where have I been dumb (I know that I never tried to suggest that Tebow was as good as Luck)?  You'll have to elaborate regarding what you think is honorable. 

[/QUOTE]

You said I claimed TT was as good as Luck. I never said that. You are a liar, and you have lied many times before as well. Do we need to ask the board to recount the lies you have told? I'm sure we would have a quite enthusiastic participation.

Decent? When numerous facts point to a certain Fetus Head having assaulted a poor woman only trying to do her job and help him, then you echo the pathetic lie of your hero that it "was a harmless college prank", your lack of decency shines through.

25. This post has been removed.