DEN 24 INDY 21

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from condog24. Show condog24's posts

DEN 24 INDY 21

The Broncos will have more to play for and Mcdanials knows the colts

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Geographer91. Show Geographer91's posts

Re: DEN 24 INDY 21

From your lips .....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marcus1973. Show Marcus1973's posts

It would be better for the Patriots if the Broncos lose.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Unfortunately this makes the 13th time that I've seen a post like this in 2009. Not saying the Broncs won't win. I just wont believe it until it happens. Colts and Saints have won in every conveivable manor this year. If they need to have a bare knuckle street fight to win this game it won't be there first. Just sayin...

Go Pats..

In Response to DEN 24 INDY 21:
    [QUOTE]The Broncos will have more to play for and Mcdanials knows the colts
    Posted by condog24[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

Even if the Colts lose, it will be seen as the Colts starting to rest and heal players.  They all but have home field advantage established.  It's well documented that this team isn't interested in a perfect regular season.  They're doing what they think is best at the moment and from what I've read, they want to have their best players healthy come playoffs.  Polian doesn't believe in momentum.  Obviously, this strategy hasn't worked for them in the past.

So if they win or lose...  Who cares.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: DEN 24 INDY 21:
    [QUOTE]It would be better for the Patriots if the Broncos lose.
    Posted by Marcus1973[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought too. I think we need the Bengal, Chargers, Broncos, Phins and Jests to lose this week.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In Response to DEN 24 INDY 21:
    [QUOTE]The Broncos will have more to play for and Mcdanials knows the colts
    Posted by condog24[/QUOTE]
    Cassel was 37% completion ratio last week against DEN, do you think Peyton will do the same?
    [insert loud buzzer]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBcheats. Show BBcheats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to DEN 24 INDY 21 : Cassel was 37% completion ratio last week against DEN, do you think Peyton will do the same? [insert loud buzzer]
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

Nice to see the patsies fans so worried about the Colts.  Who cannot be slowed down...Colts 31 Den 17.   Manning throws 3 TDs...Orton picked late to end it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

DEWEY DEFEATS TRUMAN

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from markrahobeth. Show markrahobeth's posts

prairemike,
    thanks for the smile and probably spot on comparison.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DEN 24 INDY 21 : That's what I thought too. I think we need the Bengal, Chargers, Broncos, Phins and Jests to lose this week.
    Posted by KellieMB[/QUOTE]

I agree. it just s@cks that the Pats might need help from other teams..... 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

The Pats don't really need help from any other teams. They are unlikely to move out of the fourth seed unless something bizarre happens, and frankly, what I thought was a lock on the division title does not look so very secure right now.

Kick the Panther's @ss and take it from there.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]DEWEY DEFEATS TRUMAN
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]
     I thought it was Louie or Huey.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from number1troll. Show number1troll's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to DEN 24 INDY 21 : Cassel was 37% completion ratio last week against DEN, do you think Peyton will do the same? [insert loud buzzer]
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]
    LOL, thanks for the laugh. Let's see, Rivers goes 37-55 (17-22 in the win) in two games vs Denver, KC goes 16-43 vs Denver ... SD is 9-3, KC is 3-9, colts are 12-0 ... which one is a better comparison ... ? that was a good one, thanks again.