Dennard arrested on suspicion of dui.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Dennard arrested on suspicion of dui.....

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to APpats21's comment:

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

AH and Dennard should take Judge Mellon's advice in 1920's to a criminal in his court  " get a gun and kill yourself"

So youre saying Dennard should kill himself because he is under suspiscion for a DUI? Dramatic much?

no not dramatic...TSWFAN is one of those rightwingnuts who thinks everything is black and white and feels manly talking tough law and order bulls**t

Uh huh, and you have to squat to P !!!!

like i said...

of course only a real man talks tough to a computer

btw how is that 15 years hard labor for jaywalking campaign coming along?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

Apparently you don't know any cops personally.

Apparently, like many other people here, you should refrain from drawing conclusions.

[/QUOTE]

Well I would assume if you did you wouldn't have made these comments...

Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

Some people around here are way overly dramatic. Somehow this incident has made some believe that the are out to get Dennard as if he poked the Chief's wife, mother and twin daughters and put it on youtube.

Assault of an officer is no joke, but to suggest that he's a marked man is so freakin' dumb.

[/QUOTE]

They are pretty protective of this and take it very seriously.  If you know any police officers then I would question how well you know them.  Maybe you might want to ask them how serious this is.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Apparently you don't know any cops personally.

Apparently, like many other people here, you should refrain from drawing conclusions.

[/QUOTE]

Well I would assume if you did you wouldn't have made these comments...

Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

Some people around here are way overly dramatic. Somehow this incident has made some believe that the are out to get Dennard as if he poked the Chief's wife, mother and twin daughters and put it on youtube.

Assault of an officer is no joke, but to suggest that he's a marked man is so freakin' dumb.

[/QUOTE]

They are pretty protective of this and take it very seriously.  If you know any police officers then I would question how well you know them.  Maybe you might want to ask them how serious this is.

[/QUOTE]

we worship uniforms of all types too much in this country (and i don't mean sports)

add in so many people who can't or won't think for themselves and....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I know my brother, my uncle and other friends pretty well, thanks.

WTH is wrong with this place.  Jesus, people think that reading what someone writes on a message board gives them a window into someone's soul.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

[QUOTE]

And yet, THE PATRIOT WAY was built on the foundation that the team's leaders would always set the standards for, and police the behavior of all of their peers with whom they shared the locker room. Probably the truest point made, as you say Babe, is that the New England Patriots are short in the area of quality, respected, veteran leaders who walk the walk and not just talk the talk. Vrabel, Light, Rodney, Teddy, Faulk, Troy, Willie, Seymore, etc..........They were THE PATRIOT WAY. Lets hope Bill is telling his vets, "IT's TIME SOME OF YOU "LEADERS" stepped up GODDAMMIT!"

The problem is you have to be a pretty good player to be taken seriously as a leader. We have far fewer of those guys than we used to. On D a Mayo or Wilfork are the only two that are good enough to seriously get into peoples faces and demand excellence. On offense only a Brady or Mankins are really established enough to do such a thing. I think you need more than those 4.

[/QUOTE]

I agree. Imagine if Gronk were more like Ditka. Or if Ridley was more a leader. Or if Jones or Hightower or even T Wilson become leaders. Animated leaders.

The Ravens certainly had emotion and intensity. We do have some intensity but it seems less than is needed. Perhaps if the D were coached to play more agressively and the O more physical in the running game perhaps it would inspire it more.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

SO - is there any idea of Dennard's availabilty... or in worst case how long he will be unable to drive drunk to the Stadium to play?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to RallyC's comment:

[QUOTE]

And yet, THE PATRIOT WAY was built on the foundation that the team's leaders would always set the standards for, and police the behavior of all of their peers with whom they shared the locker room. Probably the truest point made, as you say Babe, is that the New England Patriots are short in the area of quality, respected, veteran leaders who walk the walk and not just talk the talk. Vrabel, Light, Rodney, Teddy, Faulk, Troy, Willie, Seymore, etc..........They were THE PATRIOT WAY. Lets hope Bill is telling his vets, "IT's TIME SOME OF YOU "LEADERS" stepped up GODDAMMIT!"

The problem is you have to be a pretty good player to be taken seriously as a leader. We have far fewer of those guys than we used to. On D a Mayo or Wilfork are the only two that are good enough to seriously get into peoples faces and demand excellence. On offense only a Brady or Mankins are really established enough to do such a thing. I think you need more than those 4.

[/QUOTE]

I agree. Imagine if Gronk were more like Ditka. Or if Ridley was more a leader. Or if Jones or Hightower or even T Wilson become leaders. Animated leaders.

The Ravens certainly had emotion and intensity. We do have some intensity but it seems less than is needed. Perhaps if the D were coached to play more agressively and the O more physical in the running game perhaps it would inspire it more.

[/QUOTE]

Listen to this Bruschi podcast.

He speaks exactly of the leaders in the locker room and what is was like when he was there.  He thinks the Pats have strayed from good leadership and have also strayed from their philosophy of the type of player that used to exist.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/boston/play?id=9482900