Dennard Out

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Dennard Out

Patriots CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee) has been ruled out for Week 11.

Dennard suffered the knee injury during practice this week. He didn't practice Saturday and won't play on Monday night against the Panthers. Aqib Talib (hip) remains on track to return after missing the last three games and is expected to shadow Steve Smith in coverage.

Hope it's not too serious.

At least Talib looks to be coming back, hope he stays healthy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Dennard Out

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dennard suffered the knee injury during practice this week. He didn't practice Saturday and won't play on Monday night against the Panthers. Aqib Talib (hip) remains on track to return after missing the last three games and is expected to shadow Steve Smith in coverage.

[/QUOTE]

need Talib to play or we'll be trotting out Arrington, Ryan and Cole and that will be rough in all honesty. I'd rather keep Talib out this week to assure his health but if this Dennard report is true we need him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

There must be something in the training department in NE.  All these players gettting hurt when the wind blows.  Maybe Bill just drafts weak players. Look at RasI.  

The worst thing is having to listen to all the whining and excuses from Pats fans.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

The Pats need to start healing.  Hope this is more precautionary than anything.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It has to be a sprain.   God forbid it's a tear.  I noticed he was limited, but I thought maybe it was hammy related.

[/QUOTE]

It sounds to be.  Here's to hoping...

And yes, Logan and Harmon seem to get smart picks afterall.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There must be something in the training department in NE.  All these players gettting hurt when the wind blows.  Maybe Bill just drafts weak players. Look at RasI.  

The worst thing is having to listen to all the whining and excuses from Pats fans.

[/QUOTE]

Kerley out for Jets.  Kyle Wilson not giving up his #20 as a bust to future HOFer, Ed Reed.

Maybe thet Jets just draft weak players?  lol!

[/QUOTE]

I know, right.  What's wrong with Kerley and his dislocated elbow?  Why couldn't the Jets have trained him harder to avoid that.  

Good to see how concerned you are about what number Ed Reed is wearing.  He'll be very pleased to know how much you care.  You would have thought that when Rex promised Ed that he would be starting, he would have promised him the jersey number of his choice.  Weird.  Did you see the latest $ figues on Ed Reeds ego?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ultpatfan. Show ultpatfan's posts

[QUOTE]

If we even get to the afc championship game - it will be a miracle based on the amount of bodies that are dropping.  If you would have told me that at wk 11 without Mayo (who was having  a pro bowl year) and Wilfork (getting older but still very effective) and have TB throw to rookies mostly and still be in it at 7-2 - i'd say you need professional help.  Logan Ryan will save this defense if Dennard cannot come back.  Ryan's a good player and will excel in Foxborough.  If only Armstead was available (tore it up in Canadian league).     

[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It has to be a sprain.   God forbid it's a tear.  I noticed he was limited, but I thought maybe it was hammy related.

[/QUOTE]

It sounds to be.  Here's to hoping...

And yes, Logan and Harmon seem to get smart picks afterall.

[/QUOTE]

THe Pats D has been great with the vast amount of injuries.  Not sure how many more IR's they can withstand.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

I believe the source of this info is the boston Herald.

http://bostonherald.com/sports/patriots_nfl/the_blitz/2013/11/source_alfonzo_dennard_is_out_for_monday_night_with_knee

The Pats have not announced that he's out.   It would be unusual for them to give out this info 2 days in advance.  I'm not doubting the speculation.  It just means that BB has a leak to plug.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

I know he dinged up his knee at the end of the Steelers game. Wonder if this is related.

As others have mentioned, gotta hope it isn't too serious. It would seem it isn't, but who knows...

I suppose we shall wait and see. Good news on Talib, though. Ryan can be a stopgap opposite of Talib until Dennard fully recovers. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

UNFREAKINGBELIEVABLE!

Just get him ready for Denver, please!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Per rotoworld

Panthers WLB Chase Blackburn (foot) has been ruled out for Week 11.

Blackburn suffered the foot injury in Sunday's win over the 49ers and didn't practice all week. A.J. Klein will replace him in the starting lineup. The Panthers signed LB Dan Connor on Wednesday to provide depth.  

Panthers CB Drayton Florence (groin) did not practice Saturday and is listed as questionable for Week 11.

Florence was held out of practice due to groin soreness, but it's not a major concern. Coach Ron Rivera said that he's confident Florence will be healthy enough to play in Monday night's game against the Patriots.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Dennard Out

Logan Ryan and Dennard seem like pretty similar players. A little short but physical players with good ball skills and lacking top speed

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Kerley out for Jets.  Kyle Wilson not giving up his #20 as a bust to future HOFer, Ed Reed.

Maybe thet Jets just draft weak players?  lol!

[/QUOTE]

Stay on topic fool.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Tough break but as long as Dennard's knee injury is only a sprain we should be ok. I see the Pats winning in a semi-high scocring squeaker, 34-31.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tough break but as long as Dennard's knee injury is only a sprain we should be ok. I see the Pats winning in a semi-high scocring squeaker, 34-31.

[/QUOTE]

Wow - and I was thinking the score would be more in the 24-21 range.  Thought the Carolina D would be more of a challenge.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So why are you in a Patriot's forum again?

Injuries happen.  The Jests on the other hand don't lose due to injury, they lose because they're incompetent.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

12, 0, 15, 10

Points allowed by Carolina in home games this year.  I'm thinking 20-17 Pats in OT. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

12, 0, 15, 10

Points allowed by Carolina in home games this year.  I'm thinking 20-17 Pats in OT. 

[/QUOTE]

The opponents?

[/QUOTE]

Seattle, NYG, Rams, ATL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

12, 0, 15, 10

[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking we score between 21-31...i'd say 21-27 if you want a smaller range.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Thank God we signed Arrington to a big money contract.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Al least he stays healthy. That's got to be worth something.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

None have the offense the Pats are showing now.... different challenge.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That is not "big money" at all.  You're a moron.

[/QUOTE]

It is big money when talking about him.  He is worth half of what he is making.  Stick Edelman in there, he looks better then Arrignton has looked recently, that is saying somethin.