Denver adopts Peyton after getting torched for 10 years.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Denver adopts Peyton after getting torched for 10 years.

The curious Peyton love in Denver is all about "Glad we got that guy we used to hate..."

Peyton went 8-2 against Denver as a Colt including 2-0 in the playoffs  (2 blowouts).  It is really shocking that old Gomer is now "Mr. Denver"...  but not really.   Elway is Mr. Denver. 

So now if you're a Denver fan,  you're delirious ... "  Tebow...?  Peyton...?   back in the playoffs...  baby"...   UH , not so fast Bronco-nation.

All those years that you were torched by Peyton,  Peyton was getting torched by NEW ENGLAND....lol.   Kind of like , what goes around comes around.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Re: Denver adopts Peyton after getting torched for 10 years.

Another way in which we are spoiled - our heroes are home grown and we've watched them develop into elite football players before our very eyes.  While fans of other teams like Denver have to live with fake mercenaries and castoffs like Peyton.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Another way in which we are spoiled - our heroes are home grown and we've watched them develop into elite football players before our very eyes.  While fans of other teams like Denver have to live with fake mercenaries and castoffs like Peyton.

[/QUOTE]

Antowain Smith, David Patten, Rodney Harrison, Corey Dillon, Wes Welker, Randy Moss etc..Alot of the pats success has come from pieces from other teams..Denvers bets player just happens to play the QB position.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I still wouldn't like Suggs if the Patriots signed him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Antowain Smith, David Patten, Rodney Harrison, Corey Dillon, Wes Welker, Randy Moss etc..Alot of the pats success has come from pieces from other teams..Denvers bets player just happens to play the QB position.

[/QUOTE]

Um... It "just happens" that Quarterback is the single most important individual player in pro sports.... who "just happens" to set scoring records with your team who was an 8-8 wannabe 2 years prior.

NOne of the players you listed had the storied 10 year career against you, like peyton...  they were helpers.  You are missing the point entirely.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Right...  it's hard to go turncoat with a player.   That's a pretty good comparison...  although nothing rises to the denver situation.  I thought of Favre going to the Jets but he came from a different conference...

Pollard even worse right?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Neither would I , And I dont think he fits here anyways

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Right...  it's hard to go turncoat with a player.   That's a pretty good comparison...  although nothing rises to the denver situation.  I thought of Favre going to the Jets but he came from a different conference...

Pollard even worse right?

[/QUOTE]

Hard to find a comparison where a player turncoats to another team in his conference who he dominated. Montana went to KC but that was a different conference.

Unprecedented good fortune for giddy and rabid Denver fans.  Its like the old west with Clint Eastwood riding into town as the new Sheriff....

"save us,  Peyton.....   We have suffered for so many years....  pleeeaaase save us from Tebowmania and being slapped around like dumbells in the playoffs...."     oh wait...  that's right  Peyton has been slapped around in the playoffs too.....  sh11!tttt...."