Denver Broncos and Josh Mcdaniels

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

Denver Broncos and Josh Mcdaniels

I would like to be first one to welcome the Broncos and Josh Mcdaniels back to earth.

Did anyone seriously think this team was going to go undefeated? They have much improved defense, but they have been had a weak schedule and been preety fortunate to win a few of their games. They will more likely be a 11-5/10-6 team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: Denver Broncos and Josh Mcdaniels

They can still win their division, but yeah they're are an 11-5/10-6 type team The Colts, Steelers, Patriots and Chargers (believe or not) are better teams. Kudos to Mc Daniels....I am sure there are some out there who wanted him to be spectacular faliure....that hasn't happened at all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

I must give them serious props for the instant turnaround of their defense, which was attrocious last year, especially since they chose a running back with the #12 pick in last years draft.

Even more impressive, their transition from a 4-3 defense to a 3-4 defense has been instant and incredibly impressive.

Hard to picture the Lions or any other lowly defensive unit turning around so fast.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

I'm glad they lost today.  I couldn't stand seeing them win because I knew they weren't as good of a team as their record indicated.  They've still got next week on Monday Night against the Steelers who will be coming off a bye week, I thoroughly expect the Steelers to go to Denver, play an incredibly physical game, and walk away from Denver with a W.

I still think Denver will lose to Philly, once to San Diego, to the Colts, and even (as crazy as it sounds right now with as bad as they've played) to the Giants.  I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Denver drop one to KC, just because it's a division rival.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

im not sure where there weak schedule is?four of there wins were against winning teams.including our team.but no i didnt think they would go un-defeated.just two more undefeated teams to go down.now the saints have the easy schedule.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/schedules/2009/denver-broncos/index.html

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I think they play solid, consistent percentages type football.  They were a bit lucky, and got this far undefeated.  Thats a nice start.  If McD took anything from Bill B, and I am sure he did, it was to keep his own players grounded about who they were and what they could accomplish.  I think they win the division at 11-5 and get the 3 seed.  As we ALL know, being undefeated is a bit overrated.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

OK, not the 3 at 11-5.  maybe the 4 seed