Denver Broncos revenge tour continues next week

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Denver Broncos revenge tour continues next week

In response to PatsGoinDownNextWeek's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Broncos wanted revenge on San Diego for beating them a few weeks ago (even though the Broncos were shorthanded without Welker and Coach Fox).  Now the Broncos will get revenge on the Patriots nect week for your lucky win against us in that Godforsaken place in the north east.  The Revnge Tour will end with Peyton Maninng lofting the Lombardi trophy in NY!

[/QUOTE]

Looks like Leon has got himself a Broncos name for this week

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

We still owe the Broncos for the 1986 divisional playoff, so you'll have to wait until next year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to pauldeba's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We still owe the Broncos for the 1986 divisional playoff, so you'll have to wait until next year.

[/QUOTE]

It's leon the jets troll posing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

Broncos wanted revenge on San Diego for beating them a few weeks ago (even though the Broncos were shorthanded without Welker and Coach Fox).  Now the Broncos will get revenge on the Patriots nect week for your lucky win against us in that Godforsaken place in the north east.  The Revnge Tour will end with Peyton Maninng lofting the Lombardi trophy in NY!

[/QUOTE]

Yawn...and John Fox was present for the second game. Just FYI clown! And it's spelled l-i-f-t-i-n-g! Next, is also spelled with an x

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

The Pats owe Peyton for the 2006 AFC championship.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Brady wants to beat Pm in the AFCCG because of 2006. Brady wants to avenge his struggles in Denver too. His worst record at a stadium is there. It would release his demons

"revenge factor" is even here

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think we paid them back for that in 2011 when we beat the snot out of Tebow, haha.

So now the Pats owe the Broncos still for the 2005 game with the shady Champ Bailey INT. A win next week will finally make me feel much better about what happened in 2005.

The Broncos managed homefield this season. You don't have 'revenge' games in the playoffs for what happened in the regular season unless someone came into your house, humiliated you, kept you from homefield and now you are traveling to their place.

Broncos know they were expected to lose a close one in Foxboro back in November. Now that they have their coach back, Welker healthy and are at home while the Pats have no Gronk... they will be expected to win a close one.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I believe you have ID'd that little rascal faster than Rex takes his shoes off.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Fox and Welker were present when we schooled them. Dennard was injured, Talib was hurt and Collins wasn't flying around. Blount got concussed that game and we didn't have Seal stuffing the hole.

We're a much better team now than then.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Fox and Welker were present when we schooled them. Dennard was injured, Talib was hurt and Collins wasn't flying around. Blount got concussed that game and we didn't have Seal stuffing the hole.

[/QUOTE]

Del Rio was the interim coach because Fox had to do surgery for his heart I think.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Fox WAS NOT at the game when sd beat the Broncos sp suck it loser!
    Yawn...and John Fox was present for the second game. Just FYI clown! And it's spelled l-i-f-t-i-n-g! Next, is also spelled with an x

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But still Del Rio is the defensive coach.  Brady will still find the weakness of the Broncos defense.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I believe you have ID'd that little rascal faster than Rex takes his shoes off.

[/QUOTE]

Years of experience with him. His writing style and silly digs never change.  He's still good for a laugh though.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Here's why you have to love Leon's unintentional comedy.

A fan of the Jets is trying to attack us by claiming the Broncos will hoist the Lombardi trophy in his home stadium which hasn't seen a NEW YORK team play a post season game in 2 years.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Cloudyandrain's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Del Rio was the interim coach because Fox had to do surgery for his heart I think.

[/QUOTE]

Cloudy you are such a tool.  Welker got his concussion the Sunday before the Thursday game with the Chargers so he DID NOT play and hasn't played since until today. 

[/QUOTE]

Do you have some sort of mental problem? Welker did played.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/11/25/5142220/patriots-broncos-2013-final-score-results

Anyway, Brady and Belicheick will figure out Del Rio's defense and Manning's offense like the last time.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

A fan of the Jets is trying to attack us by claiming the Broncos will hoist the Lombardi trophy in his home stadium which hasn't seen a NEW YORK team play a post season game in 2 years.

[/QUOTE]

Here's why I love ignorant Patriots fans.  They are too stupid to understand there is a world West of New York that has football fans.  Why does everyone that hates the Patriots because they cheated have to be from New York?  Do you think everyone in the United States either lives in NY or NE (the armpits of the United States)???

[/QUOTE]

Leon my child we all know there are many worlds in that disturbed little head of yours. Don't bother trying to deny who you are. your grade school level writing is too easy to pick out.

As for cheating...it wouldn't be too smart for a Broncos fan to bring up cheating since they were fined 1 million dollars and lost a 3rd round draft pick after getting caught manipulting 29 million CAP dollars

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Cloudy you are such a tool.  Welker got his concussion the Sunday before the Thursday game with the Chargers so he DID NOT play and hasn't played since until today. 

[/QUOTE]

Do you have some sort of mental problem? Welker did played.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/11/25/5142220/patriots-broncos-2013-final-score-results

Anyway, Brady and Belicheick will figure out Del Rio's defense and Manning's offense like the last time.

[/QUOTE]

You're asking Leon the Jets troll if he has a mental problem?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Here's why I love ignorant Patriots fans.  They are too stupid to understand there is a world West of New York that has football fans.  Why does everyone that hates the Patriots because they cheated have to be from New York?  Do you think everyone in the United States either lives in NY or NE (the armpits of the United States)???

[/QUOTE]

Leon my child we all know there are many worlds in that disturbed little head of yours. Don't bother trying to deny who you are. your grade school level writing is too easy to pick out.

As for cheating...it wouldn't be too smart for a Broncos fan to bring up cheating since they were fined 1 million dollars and lost a 3rd round draft pick after getting caught manipulting 29 million CAP dollars

[/QUOTE]
    Here is that Leon thing where he copies and pastes the same comments in multiple threads.  You would think that Mr. Kotter would have taught him better than this.