Denver Fear Into Overdrive

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Re: Denver Fear Into Overdrive

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well, it's just Wednesday and we're already seeing the typical loser's mentality trickling out of Denver in apparent fear of a home choke job deluxe.

I just sent an blistering email to this turd, ripping him a new one, replete with the Cowher interview from 98.5 in 2010, and reminding him of the Broncos sneaking behind their books in 1996, 1997 and 1998 cheating the salary cap to get Horseteeth his rings.

Drop Mark a line when you get a second:

http://www.denverpost.com/kiszla/ci_24913979/kiszla-broncos-fox-vs-pats-belichick-is-really

[/QUOTE]

just read that.

That writer is a moron.

More old spygate references, comparing BB to Lance Armstrong?

Saying BB was cold in letting Welker walk and Fox took him in and made him feel wanted.

How does he make this stuff up!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Well, it's just Wednesday and we're already seeing the typical loser's mentality trickling out of Denver in apparent fear of a home choke job deluxe.

I just sent an blistering email to this turd, ripping him a new one, replete with the Cowher interview from 98.5 in 2010, and reminding him of the Broncos sneaking behind their books in 1996, 1997 and 1998 cheating the salary cap to get Horseteeth his rings.

http://www.denverpost.com/kiszla/ci_24913979/kiszla-broncos-fox-vs-pats-belichick-is-really

[/QUOTE]

just read that.

That writer is a moron.

More old spygate references, comparing BB to Lance Armstrong?

Saying BB was cold in letting Welker walk and Fox took him in and made him feel wanted.

How does he make this stuff up!

[/QUOTE]

Typical Denver hypocrites. The Broncos were fined a million dollars and lost a 3rd round pick for attempting to hide 27 million of Elway's contract from going towards their cap number

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

It is amusing the media continues to use the word "cheating" when speaking about Spygate.  It was all about filming from an illegal location, he could have done the same thing elsewhere in the stadium, LEGALLY, and was fined for that filming faux-pas.  Regradless, it is amazing how many folks still hang their hat on that as a way to diminish BB's accomplishments.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

If you really wanted teams to not have access to that stuff, you simply ban it and make a rule so it's clear.

NFL has a lot of arbitrary rules they like it that way so they can have more arbitrary power to cancel out skill and create parody. More teams in competition..better business.

At the time of spygate it looked like the PAtriots were ready for another multiple SB run and having a season no one would ever top...no NFL corp office employee wants one team winning 5-6 SB in a decade. 

Also PI and off. holding are very vague rules unevenly enforced. They (NFL corp) like it that way so they can even control individual outcomes.

They are destroying their own business in the long run for short term greed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

wait a minute u talk about this yet a whole lot this past few days here from pats fans - u most certainly included - is one post after another about how the game is fixed and who the refs are and other rather pathetic BS...i mean u gotta be kidding me.c

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

If you really wanted teams to not have access to that stuff, you simply ban it and make a rule so it's clear.

[/QUOTE]

NFL has a lot of arbitrary rules they like it that way so they can have more arbitrary power to cancel out skill and create parody. More teams in competition..better business.

At the time of spygate it looked like the PAtriots were ready for another multiple SB run and having a season no one would ever top...no NFL corp office employee wants one team winning 5-6 SB in a decade. 

Also PI and off. holding are very vague rules unevenly enforced. They (NFL corp) like it that way so they can even control individual outcomes.

[/QUOTE]

rot...did they ever attempt to control or dismantle the 60s Packers the 70s Steelers the 80s 49ers or the early 90s Cowboys? Hell they didn't even do anything in 05 after the pats 3 SB...football thrives regardless because of the sport itself big tv exposure and superior marketing...if anything a villain if u will creates more interest not less...such classless paranoid crap based on entitlement and arrogance are why pats fans-the Yankees fans of football- are so despised

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

funny others teams have adjusted to these new rules and won some multiple SB...why can't the "greatest" coach of all time do so?

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

funny others teams have adjusted to these new rules and won some multiple SB...why can't the "greatest" coach of all time do so?

[/QUOTE]

Missed my point, was talking about what the NFL needs to do stop supporting all the conspiracy theorists. They are to blame because they do not have clear cut rules.

On the other side I think BB has used all his 'greatness' to be in the mix every year and has adjusted quite well. Wonder if he decided to mortgage the future, to load up for a couple years like many teams do, how good the PAtriots would be.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

rot...did they ever attempt to control or dismantle the 60s Packers the 70s Steelers the 80s 49ers or the early 90s Cowboys? Hell they didn't even do anything in 05 after the pats 3 SB...football thrives regardless because of the sport itself big tv exposure and superior marketing...if anything a villain if u will creates more interest not less...such classless paranoid crap based on entitlement and arrogance are why pats fans-the Yankees fans of football- are so despised

[/QUOTE]

The league was being built at that time, nimrod.  With the cap era, the idea is parity.

Don't troll here and show a complete lack of understanding of the concept.

Why would Rozelle want to take down franchises that would BUILD a unified NFL (NFL and AFL teams)?

Yankees fans are despised because they know their franchise can spend more than any team whenever they want, the Yankees have fought a cap with the union in MLB, and their fans then dangle that power in front of others.

THAT is why they're despised, dumbo.

There is a cap in the NFL.  Anyone who despises the Pats and its fans are flat out JEALOUS.

JEALOUS.

[/QUOTE]

kind of knew the road u would go down Queenie and u did! Since I am going back to work I will debunk this nonsense later so be here ok? And I will ask for the 100th time why would a Giants fan be jealous of the Pats?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Missed my point, was talking about what the NFL needs to do stop supporting all the conspiracy theorists. They are to blame because they do not have clear cut rules.

On the other side I think BB has used all his 'greatness' to be in the mix every year and has adjusted quite well. Wonder if he decided to mortgage the future, to load up for a couple years like many teams do, how good the PAtriots would be.

[/QUOTE]

I understand ur main point and don't necessarily disagree overall but u couched it and related it directly to some anti Pats opine which I find ridiculous

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We are not arrogant or entitled ...just as in the case of those great teams we are in a small window where we are fortunate enough to have a great QB,coach and owner. Think everyone knows we are lucky and the achiement is not ours..but we are the beneficiaries, so why arrogant?? not our doing really, except the contribution we make by buying a ticket or a t shirt.

Many NE fans come across as obnoxious to others in the country...as do people from NYC, NJ, Conn and Mass in general that and the year to year success of the PAts is why they despise us..agree woth Deadhead2, jealousy.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

We could make a whole thread on the issues the NFL has- from rules, to refs, to expansion, to safety etc. After the SB will be a good time to discuss this. I do feel that the NfL will make all decisions based on $ only. If this be the case I may for the first time have an issue with Kraft.

If one truely believes the NFL decides who wins games, then I dont know why one would even bother to watch. I mean is this Roller BaLL? Not yet for me

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

We could make a whole thread on the issues the NFL has- from rules, to refs, to expansion, to safety etc. After the SB will be a good time to discuss this. I do feel that the NfL will make all decisions based on $ only. If this be the case I may for the first time have an issue with Kraft.

If one truely believes the NFL decides who wins games, then I dont know why one would even bother to watch. I mean is this Roller BaLL? Not yet for me

[/QUOTE]

NFL like to have the power...but don't think they actively use it to change games..spygate they used it..with NO bounty they used it.

The in game penalty rules are so vague I think they allow the referees to give in to the home crowd and make too many homer calls and influence games too much in general. Also feeds the conspiracy theme that is running rampant.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I've not seen such pathetic drivel in quite some time.  This guy is actually employed by the Denver Post?   His attempts at appearing glib and clever come across as arrogant and flippant.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I've not seen such pathetic drivel in quite some time.  This guy is actually employed by the Denver Post?   His attempts at appearing glib and clever come across as arrogant and flippant.

[/QUOTE]

You'd never see such writing from a New Englander.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Baffle. Show Baffle's posts

I wish they would open things up on the videotaping and create a free for all.
    I personally celebrate the fact that a lot of the strategy deployed on the field were borrowed from great military minds. Intelligence, Spying, and Pyschological Warfare are huge elements of our military arsenal and I love the fact that those concepts show up in football too. Tapping lockerrooms, stealing playbooks, making the visiting lockerroom extremely hot or freezing cold etc...  applying techniques from Sun Tzu's the Art of War to find the weak links in the armor and break down the opponent by sending over carts of room service gratuit the night before or sending over hot distraction...  it all tests a team's mental toughness, their cohesion as a unit. From preparation, control of communication and knowledge, to ability to execute on the field... for me that's all part of the GAME. I think that added a lot of interesting layers to what we all experience and watch on that big stage. And I loved reading about what was really happening behind the scenes.