Denver vs Dallas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Re: Denver vs Dallas

NOOO!  Romo chokes! Damn it!!!

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to nyjetsssucc's comment:

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

WOW what a game.  Manning will put up over 50 today with so many weapons.  Sad to say they have a much more powerful and talented offense then our 2007 Patriots.  I am a bit envious.

How about the two great leaders of the NY Jets, Mark Sanchez (BUTTFUMBLE I) and Geno Smith (BUTTFUMBLE II) ???

HIYA DOOOOSH SPOTTER

Bustchise/Uncle Rico/Fletcherbrook/section136/phatrex/fatsam/whodeawhodat/BungaloBill/DontQuestionBB/PhatVirgin are all the same Jet Troll...BEWARE OF THE FAILURE THAT HE BRINGSSSSSSS, AFTER ALL, HE'S A JETS FAN......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Look at you, added a picture now.  Man, Bustchise is really in your head.  I'm not him, you keep it up, you ruin threads by doing that.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

Why wouldn't you just let them score there, Dallas? Game managment, much?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I have been mocked here constantly and I am right almost every time.

Comment above is defined as clinical delusion. 

[/QUOTE]

Umm, not only am I right with what I said above, I just predicted Romo to buckle and flags or non-flags to help Denver stay in the game, which also just occurred.

You coming in here with some attempted witty one liner as my premises here are well articulated and known, doesn't do anything.

[/QUOTE]
    not only are you wrong frequently, you don't even recognize it.  Today, you have said that Brady is horrible and that the refs are the reason for every one of your negative outcomes.  You could not see the forest for the trees. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

OFF PI not called on that last play.  That is a pick. That's how the COlts won that 2006 AFC title game when we didn't see the replay on Troy Brown before half.

Laughable.

That's one more official=induced play to help Gomer. How is that not called? It's literally right there in front of the side judge.

Unreal. Watch something else go down.

LOL.  Reality knocked - you were too busy telling everyone how right you were to answer.  Rusty's new anthem - I......'m comfortably numb.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Questionable officiating down the stretch, no doubt. Lots of sketchy calls.

That said, Romo and Garrett just choked away a golden opportunity. Horrible management of the game late by both parties. And then to see Garrett smiling following the game... that's awful. If I'm Jerry Jones and I see that, I'm firing Garrett in the locker room. And if Jones knows what's good for the franchise, he'll step down immediately after canning Garrett. 

Let's go Pats!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

And if we learned anything today, it's that Denver is very beatable. That defense is horrible. Come playoff time, when the weather is a bit less favorable for passing the football, I'd feel great about a Patriots-Broncos matchup. 

Let's go Pats!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHUBBIE99. Show CHUBBIE99's posts

Tony Carter is not a starter on the outside. We once had Carter here and cut him, yet Elway pretends he is a starter? He's delusional. Champ Bailey is done.  Jammer has never seen the field.

BB put on a GM clinic this offseason and because Brady craps the bed in Week 5, somehow it's back on BB again with poor personnel this and that.

Compare the quality of our team and Denver's.

Which one is better built to win a SB? Not even close in my book.

Denver will struggle in Houston, @ NE, @ SD and @ KC, bare minimum and it's because of their weak middle D that was never addressed in the offseason.

I am not even sure their 1st rd pick Sylverster Willaims, from UNC here, is a starter.  All they did was bring over a marginal rotational guy KNighton from Jax because Del Rio is familiar with him, but Knighton wouldn't even start here for us.  

Who will we struggle with?

w

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

The pats d would need to hold Denver to 6 points for the game to be close, not going to happen. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

That said, Romo and Garrett just choked away a golden opportunity. Horrible management of the game late by both parties. And then to see Garrett smiling following the game... that's awful. If I'm Jerry Jones and I see that, I'm firing Garrett in the locker room. And if Jones knows what's good for the franchise, he'll step down immediately after canning Garrett. 

Let's go Pats!

Did I not predict all of that? I predicted it all. All of it.

Witten pushed out of the end zone earlier was also a dead giveaway.  The  horse collar on Romo was another. The pick play with Thomas's catch was the last one.

Romo melting down like Brady does for us now is not surprising either.

THat showed me what I wanted.  Denver is exposed. Let's just see what the media does with it.

$100 they play up the "GOmer leads Denver to 5-0" type of a routine and gloss right over the fatal flaws within their personnel on D.

Even with that loss, Dallas still wins the NFCE.

Denver wins the SB this year.  Guaranteed.  No team can stop that offense and beat the zebras at the same time.   Yeah, their D isn't great.  Won't matter.  Hate those Donkies, but Goodell wants Peyton to win one so bad.  What do you want to bet?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Explain to me how Denver is beatable?  Do we have a Dez Bryant on our team? Do we have reliable TE like Whitten who never misses a game?  

You think NE can put up 40 points against Denver?  With this offense? You gotta be kidding! Belichick has put up receivers which make Brady look like Blaine Gabbert. BB tried to outsmart himself and let Welker go out of spite.  He has 7 TD's now. Amendola has 0.  Edelman is nowhere close to Welker.

No way can NE keep up with Denver on the road in playoffs, because the Broncos will have homefield.

Our rookie WRs?  No way they make enough progress to match the weapons that Manning has,  Welker Decker D Thomas and J Thomas.  

You will find out next week what it will be like in the playoffs.   NE wont keep up with NO offense.

And if we learned anything today, it's that Denver is very beatable. That defense is horrible. Come playoff time, when the weather is a bit less favorable for passing the football, I'd feel great about a Patriots-Broncos matchup. 

Let's go Pats!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

LMAO @ Denver's D. Anyone watching this?

This team is winning a SB? LMAo

Ain't happening. Al we have to do is be healthy, fix Brady, and they are ours.

As of today's date, the pats sure as hell ain't beating them.

[/QUOTE]

Hey everybody....look who is all excited and full of joy that his little ponies actually won a game today. When is the ring ceremony? Did not know that the NFL actually awards banners for regular season wins. 

Hey UD...the fact that you are here just proves that this still hurts deep

Now go to your room and cry yourself to sleep like a good little Brony

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to Spetznaz24's comment:

Explain to me how Denver is beatable?  Do we have a Dez Bryant on our team? Do we have reliable TE like Whitten who never misses a game?  

You think NE can put up 40 points against Denver?  With this offense? You gotta be kidding! Belichick has put up receivers which make Brady look like Blaine Gabbert. BB tried to outsmart himself and let Welker go out of spite.  He has 7 TD's now. Amendola has 0.  Edelman is nowhere close to Welker.

No way can NE keep up with Denver on the road in playoffs, because the Broncos will have homefield.

Our rookie WRs?  No way they make enough progress to match the weapons that Manning has,  Welker Decker D Thomas and J Thomas.  

You will find out next week what it will be like in the playoffs.   NE wont keep up with NO offense.

Let's go Pats!

Whatever, dude. If you want to have such a negative, pessimistic outlook with regards to the Patriots and their future, that's your perogative, not mine.

I personally am happy that the team is 4-1 and winning the AFC East, and I look forward to seeing them develop this season. I have every hope that they will win a Super Bowl.

If you'd like to live waiting for them to fail, as I said, that's your choice. Best of luck with that mindset. Seems rather strange coming from a "fan". 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Let's go Pats!

Did I not predict all of that? I predicted it all. All of it.

Witten pushed out of the end zone earlier was also a dead giveaway.  The  horse collar on Romo was another. The pick play with Thomas's catch was the last one.

Romo melting down like Brady does for us now is not surprising either.

THat showed me what I wanted.  Denver is exposed. Let's just see what the media does with it.

$100 they play up the "GOmer leads Denver to 5-0" type of a routine and gloss right over the fatal flaws within their personnel on D.

Even with that loss, Dallas still wins the NFCE.

Denver wins the SB this year.  Guaranteed.  No team can stop that offense and beat the zebras at the same time.   Yeah, their D isn't great.  Won't matter.  Hate those Donkies, but Goodell wants Peyton to win one so bad.  What do you want to bet?

[/QUOTE]

Absolutely.  I am not even convinced GOmer gets out of the divisonal round again, especially if the weather is less favorable than it was last year out there.

Gomer 3-9, outdoors in the postseason.

Farmer's Almanac predicts blizzard-like conditions  in NJ on SB night.

What are the parameters? How about the loser starts a thread admitting defeat and leaves the board for a week?

This is the same bet I had with RKrap but he didn't follow either parameter in defeat. I know you would.

[/QUOTE]

Sounds fair. I accept that bet and hope to h*ll that you win and that it is the Pats that knock them out. I just don't see it right now. Denver's offense looks unstoppable, and the officials are clearly on their side. Bet accepted.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

LMAO @ Denver's D. Anyone watching this?

This team is winning a SB? LMAo

Ain't happening. Al we have to do is be healthy, fix Brady, and they are ours.

As of today's date, the pats sure as hell ain't beating them.

[/QUOTE]

Hey everybody....look who is all excited and full of joy that his little ponies actually won a game today. When is the ring ceremony? Did not know that the NFL actually awards banners for regular season wins. 

Hey UD...the fact that you are here just proves that this still hurts deep

Now go to your room and cry yourself to sleep like a good little Brony

[/QUOTE]

Awesome!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Perfect timing Rodimus.  Aren't those photos from when our D was very good like now, winning SBs and postseason games 20-17 and the like, and Gomer's outdoor postseasons were horrendous every year?

LOL!

You got it!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Rodimus, nice pics.  Point well taken, but those were 9 (NINE) seasons ago.  Get it?

Yeah, Gomer and the Donkeys look very beatable, so do the Pats, so do the 49ers, so do the Seahawks, so does everyone else. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

2 things I took away from gm.

1. The Denver defense is horrendous. Romo put up 48 on them, Romo! Their D is awful.

2. Romo is still the same old Romo. Always making that killer mistake when it matters most.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

Perfect timing Rodimus.  Aren't those photos from when our D was very good like now, winning SBs and postseason games 20-17 and the like, and Gomer's outdoor postseasons were horrendous every year?

LOL!

You got it!

[/QUOTE]

ARe you still living way back then?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

2 things I took away from gm.

1. The Denver defense is horrendous. Romo put up 48 on them, Romo! Their D is awful.

2. Romo is still the same old Romo. Always making that killer mistake when it matters most.

Yup, but Dallas STILL had to put up 48 points on them to stay in the game.  I'd like to think that by the time Horseface comes to town, the Pats D will not let this turn into a "team that scores 50 wins game."

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to Sobchack's comment:

Rodimus, nice pics.  Point well taken, but those were 9 (NINE) seasons ago.  Get it?

Yeah, Gomer and the Donkeys look very beatable, so do the Pats, so do the 49ers, so do the Seahawks, so does everyone else. 

My point is that it is UD who can't let go of the past. He is still angry/hurt/sad/jealous/depressed (pick one) about what happened in '03 and '04. Every time the Pats lose, he is here to rub it in and the reason is obvious! 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

LOL!

You got it!

[/QUOTE]

ARe you still living way back then?

[/QUOTE]

We both know who is living in the past Brony. Which is the main reason why your always here. Truth hurts don't it?!?!?