Denver vs good passing teams

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

Denver vs good passing teams

it looks like the broncos have played what i would call "strong passing teams" 4 times this year

WK 4 @ GB   49-23 L

WK 5 VS SD   29-14 L

WK 8 VS DET   45-10 L

WK 12 @ SD    16-13 W (OT)

AVG:  34.75 PPG      1-3 RECORD

youll notice i didnt incle the bengals there because they played them week 2, and while i respect their passing game now, i dont think it was quite together yet then.  chicago is also not on the list because cutler was not healthy for the game.

tebow only played in two of those games (yes i know he plays offense), the loss to detriot, and the lone win against the chargers.  but even those two games average out to  29ppg.

i have been worried about this game, but im starting to feel more confident that brady can put up some points against this tough defense

thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michael02127. Show Michael02127's posts

Re: Denver vs good passing teams

I expect a blow out 45-10. Thats my thought

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

here are the passing numbers for those games:

@ GB  408 yds

VS SD  250

VS DET  267

@ SD  188

AVG  278 ypg

so i guess thats not terrible, plus their per game average is 233, 16th in the league. still, feeling good about this teams ability to put points up on them

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

was week 8 Tebow's first start?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

by next week, the tebow haters will finally rejoice and say..."i told you so!"

38-13 pas. they get a second fg on a tunrover... unfortunately, a tb int

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

What about the other game against the Chargers in which the Broncos won? The Det offense isn't nearly as good as the Pats' and SD has been on a roller coaster all year long. I am not sure Brady will put up 400+ yards, but I am damn sure that he can put up 275+ ITH 3 TD'S.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Have you thought about rhe referees and what the NFL would like to see happen? Do you think the NFL wants the Tebow miracle to stop?