Describe your avatar and screen name

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Re: Describe your avatar and screen name

I thought I would post a picture of me just for the heck of it (but won't be there long)  I guess NEGame is pretty obvious 

BTW TFB  I thought it meant " too fkg bad "!!

I may look like a sweet little thing   but I'm not!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

My favorite fight of all time was the Marvelous one, Marvin Hagler.  Originally from Newark, NJ he moved to Brockton at age 13 I believe and fought out of Brockton with the Petronelli Bros.  Are you a big boxing fan?

I like the fights, like all sports...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

Love my Harley man

100_0580.JPG.jpg

Yes, the Harley Road King!  Please tell me you have a Pats helmet you wear while riding.

sorry man 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

I thought I would post a picture of me just for the heck of it (but won't be there long)  I guess NEGame is pretty obvious 

That's TFC . . . too fkg cute . . . 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

pretty as ever harleybabe 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to NESportnut's comment:

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to NESportnut's comment:

Name was a cheesy play on words....... avatar, my daughter dug up somewhere online, it is an F15 eagle which happens to be the fighter I build and I thought it was a cool pic, too!

You build F15s? 

Yes Boeing St. Louis
         And unlike most of the poeple who work in the offices, and just happen to be attached to that particulr program, I can say i go to work every day and put my hands in the plane and we make one of the most durable and capable air supriority fighters on the planet, if not the most. 101:0 air kill ratio, never been shot down! Sorry, grand standing. Hee, hee!

I used to work on controls for F-15s. And most other aircraft both military and commercial. Major red tape and quality control. We had a slew of women examining solder joints with microscopes, quadruple redundancy circuit boards and you had to sign off on every step of testing and troubleshooting along the way. You couldn't even change your own components from a troubleshoot. You had to send it to special reworkers just to change one resistor. Good thing though. You really don't want things failing at 20k feet.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

In response to Brady2Welker47's comment:

Super Bowl vs Giants...i was trying to will Gronk in crushing Gints...screen name pretty obvious..p.s. avatar was created by TFB ...i gave him the idea and he did the rest...he does awesome work. Thanks TFB

And a good idea it turned out to be, thanks to you.  Chris Gronkowski was looking for a picture of his brother Rob Gronk, the picture he was looking for was Gronk diving into the end zone and while searching he seen the one I photoshopped of Rob wearing the superman cape diving into the endzone and had SuperGronk written on it.  Chris and his girlfriend started looking at my photoshops and loved this Terminator one that you gave me the idea for.  They contacted me and had me do some photoshop stuff for them which they eventully used the SuperGronk one on a tshirt that they sell on their GronkNation site.  Chris' girlfriend told me the Terminator Gronk was one of their favorites!

IF it ever comes again 

..tell them its courtesy of one of New York's Finest.

If they are ever in the area they should email me..I can give them a tour of new York like they would never get...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

My favorite fight of all time was the Marvelous one, Marvin Hagler.  Originally from Newark, NJ he moved to Brockton at age 13 I believe and fought out of Brockton with the Petronelli Bros.  Are you a big boxing fan?

You ever see that computer fight with Marciano vs Ali wozzy?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

pretty as ever harleybabe 

thanks Harley just need to remind the "boys" I'm still here

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

AcheNot is short for "Ache Not, Small Feet", an anagram I made up for The Maltese Falcon (I happen to have a talent for anagramming)

I switch avatars from time to time. Right now it's a picture of my dog, William

If any of you are ever in the Jamaica Plain area, and you see a tall, lanky guy walking his Boston Terrier along the Arborway, introduce yourself. It's probably me and Will

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

AcheNot is short for "Ache Not, Small Feet", an anagram I made up for The Maltese Falcon (I happen to have a talent for anagramming)

I switch avatars from time to time. Right now it's a picture of my dog, William

If any of you are ever in the Jamaica Plain area, and you see a tall, lanky guy walking his Boston Terrier along the Arborway, introduce yourself. It's probably me and Will

Mr Mojo Risin'

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

yup. That's a good one

Jim Morrison

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to wozzy's comment:

You ever see that computer fight with Marciano vs Ali wozzy?

vaguely remember babe...mid-late 70's?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

yup. That's a good one

Jim Morrison

man had a way with words and very high IQ, extremely well read

i admire ur creative ability Ache and I KNOW i am asking for trouble but I have to anyway. Give me an anagram for ELI MANNING

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

My current avatar is Bud Spencer and Terence Hill Italian comedy actors. For a long time it was Charlie Brown and Lucy.
    http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100523172402/peanuts/images/a/a0/1107charlie_brown_lucy_football.jpg

I was a marine worm digger during summers while attending the University of Maine back in the early 80s. Marine worms are used for bait for most saltwater fish. 
    http://cdn.stripersonline.com/5/56/56ee24ad_sandworm.jpg

Mike Rowe even gave it a try on Dirty Jobs. Lol!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX8DQ436F4g

Now that is very interesting.  I see how the name ties in now!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I came up with magicalhobo as a username in middle school and I made this account in my first year or so of college when I was an idiot.

At this point in time the most creative name I could probably come up with would be fedtaxesfan69 or something lol

Dr. Stranglove just cracks me up

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Awesome!  I missed the other pics you posted in the past so I am glad I finally seen this one (even though it is a bit small). 

HOT!!!

NEGAME2, for you TFB can mean anything you want it to mean!  And you are right, you do look like a sweet thing but those of us who play against you in fantasy football know you can be one nasty SOB during the season, especially during the draft.  LOL!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

o my is too subtle and cryptic for most to ever grasp so i wont bother explaining either by mystical avatar or my name...

Great, so now you are going to make us keep quessing.  Maybe one day you will be kind enough to tell us what both mean.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

I came up with magicalhobo as a username in middle school and I made this account in my first year or so of college when I was an idiot.

At this point in time the most creative name I could probably come up with would be fedtaxesfan69 or something lol

Dr. Stranglove just cracks me up

LOL!  Either we are the most creative group of people around or the least creative people around.  I haven't decided yet!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

i admire ur creative ability Ache and I KNOW i am asking for trouble but I have to anyway. Give me an anagram for ELI MANNING

Best I can come up with is "Enigma Linen" or "Gin Lineman"

Nothing to write home about

The 3 n's make his name anagram unfriendly, I'm afraid

Edit: Enigma Linen is wrong. Only one 'e' in Eli Manning. Ugh. Hate him even more now

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Best I can come up with is "Enigma Linen" or "Gin Lineman"

Nothing to write home about

The 3 n's make his name anagram unfriendly, I'm afraid

Edit: Enigma Linen is wrong. Only one 'e' in Eli Manning. Hate him even more now

yeah those aren't too good but then again tough name to use

Eli just keeps screwing up u pats fans!   hahaha

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

LOL!  Either we are the most creative group of people around or the least creative people around.  I haven't decided yet!!

Or just the most awesome and we'll leave it at that haha

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

yeah those aren't too good but then again tough name to use

Eli just keeps screwing up u pats fans!   hahaha

Anagram for New York Giants: "Working Yentas"

Go, Yentas!