Dez Bryant (2010) vs Aaron Dobson (2013)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Dez Bryant (2010) vs Aaron Dobson (2013)

Rusty just embarrassing himself over and over and over.

Fail # 1  First says Romo is an above average QB but forgets that Romo was out half the season and Kitna was QB the other half.  Kitna was below average. 

Fail # 2  Dez Bryant only active in 12 games

Fail # 3 Miles Austin and Jason Witten had good a good season with help from Roy Williams

Look at all the deflection in here.  Starts thread comparing Dobson and Dez Bryant then throws in this:

"WHat about Brady's TD/INT ratio and compl%?

Worst of his career."

Why??

What a mess of a thread.  How is the drinking going tonight, Rusty?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wiggerjoe. Show wiggerjoe's posts

Dont look now Crusty but pez is in your driveway taking a dump.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Decker, Thomas and Welker is a better WR corps than Thompkins, Dobson and Edelman. Would have thought that was obvious.

[/QUOTE]

Dez Bryant plays on the Cowboys.  

Dobson>Thomas as rookies.  Edelman not far off of from Welker quality if implemented in gameplans as such.

Amendola easily on par with Decker.

[/QUOTE]

The point is none of that is true,

We are talking about 2013 right?

Welker blows JE out of the water.  (4th stringer as your #1)

Thomas blows Dobson out of the water  (Rookie)

Decker blows Amendola and his 3 measly games, out of the water. Inactive for 5/6

Thompkins (rookie  FA)  inactive.

Boyce (rookie with one catch)  innactive

Sudfeld,  (rookie)responsible for 2 picks and now on the jets.  Inactive

Gronk hasn't played half the games.  Inactive for 6.

Denver receivers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pats receivers.  Fact!

[/QUOTE]

Why didn't Gomer struggle adapting with his new WRs last year?  Hmm?

Any way you try to wiggle out of it, you'll lose.  I'll take Brady every time outdoors in the postseason over Gomer, but when it comes to this discussion in terms of easily adapting to new talent, Gomer has never had such issues like Brady has had his entire career.

Go back to 2002.  Branch, Givens and Hayes.   Two rooks, one FA and Brady folded like a cheap suit even with Brown and Patten here.   

THis is nothing new. Brady sucks at change.

[/QUOTE]

Ummm they were all accomplished NFL receivers, not the keystone cops, impersonating NFL receivers.

Are you really that dumb to compare the 2?

Apparently.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Decker, Thomas and Welker is a better WR corps than Thompkins, Dobson and Edelman. Would have thought that was obvious.

[/QUOTE]

Dez Bryant plays on the Cowboys.  

Dobson>Thomas as rookies.  Edelman not far off of from Welker quality if implemented in gameplans as such.

Amendola easily on par with Decker.

[/QUOTE]

Hahahahaha!!  What a fool!!!

[/QUOTE]

Since you didn't counter what I said, you've said nothing. I win. Obviously.

Hey, did you get the Welker panty order in today?  Polka dots with the autograph this time or the photograph on them? bawhaha

[/QUOTE]

How are the BB undies smelling tonight Rusty??  Hahahaha!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to m. a. pat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Your buddy Pezzy thinks Brady is above working with new WRs in any given season.  I am pointing out that supposed great draft picks in Rd 1, early in their careers, are not better than what Aaron Dobson is doing for our team right now.

For the record, supposedly Thompkins was Inactive because BB sniffed out some over-confidence from the rookie

[/QUOTE]

Hey, areyou actually saying something good about Brady here?

[/QUOTE]

I am saying Brady wasted most of the first half of the year and the rookie WRs have been unfairly maligned in the process.

Brady has been wildly erratic this year. It's ok to admit it.  Dobson's numbers would be better if Brady had been.

[/QUOTE]

http://www.patspulpit.com/2013/10/30/5047386/aaron-dobson-has-second-highest-drop-rate-amongst-all-receivers

Dobson has been improving and it's an exciting thing for the offense going forward. Thanks TB.

[/QUOTE]

WHat about Brady's TD/INT ratio and compl%?

Worst of his career.

[/QUOTE]

Ya, rookie receivers need to catch more than 40-50 % of their passes to be able to score points.

Looked what happened when Gronk caught 90%.  4 tds to zero ints and 55, 55, 55, 55,   Amazing how that works!

[/QUOTE]

Look at Brady staring down Gronk vs Miami in the first half?  INt and crappy compl rate with binky addiction problem shining through.

WHat is your point again? Brady sucks sometimes and needs to get his head out of his rectum more?

[/QUOTE]

90%>40%, even with double coverage against single coverage for the babies, it's still 90%

Gronk makes mistakes too,  (bad route, PROVEN) especially on his first couple of games back.  But, even then, not near the mistakes  the guys not ready to start make.

[/QUOTE]

Obviously. And?  I never said rookies were experienced.  You're losing it, Pezzy.

[/QUOTE]

Ya, experience doesn't matter, on NFL offenses, especially when they are ALL inexperienced.

I'd say you're losing it but I'm afraid I'd be 36 years too late.

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy goneeeeeeeee!  LMAO@u

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Travis-Bickle. Show Travis-Bickle's posts

It's important to look at these things in a big picture type of way.  Straight up catches is not way to judge a receiver just as the points given up by a defense is no way to judge a defensive lineman.  This year, Dobson is catching about 50% of the passes thrown his way, with a TD every 15 targets.  In his rookie year, Dez caught about 62.5% of the passes thrown his way with a TD every 7.5 passes. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Experience matters, especially at QB. Brady is 36 and it might be too late. He's blown 2 SBs with arrogance and/or choke jobs staring down a chance at a ring.

Defense  has allowed 2 last minute game winning drives of 83 and 88 yards after TFB gave the team the lead!  Thank you defense for losing two SB's, you suck!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

You can tell which threads are created by queenie just by reading titles lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Experience matters, especially at QB. Brady is 36 and it might be too late. He's blown 2 SBs with arrogance and/or choke jobs staring down a chance at a ring.

[/QUOTE]

Defense  has allowed 2 last minute game winning drives of 83 and 88 yards after TFB gave the team the lead!  Thank you defense for losing two SB's, you suck!!

[/QUOTE]

No. 14 points cannot win playoff games, which you have been told about here numerous times.

If Brady was so great, he wouldn't be so embarassing in these playoff games.

You clearly have no friends. If you did, you'd be bombarded with emails, calls and texts as Brady craps himself in January and February like I am. And the fact is, I have no response as a PAts fan. It's the truth.

Brady sucked.

[/QUOTE]

Brady had 2 sb's won, all the defense had to do was make 1 last stop in each of those 2 SB's.  They couldn't!  Giants drove 83 yards in the final minutes to win one and drove 88 yards in the other to win.  Games were won, defense blew them.  Thank you crappy defense for blowing 2 games.  BB could have had 5 if it wasn't for his terrible "bend but end up busting" defense.  Face it!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Don't you guys ever just get tired of the same old argument, day after day? 

It's time to move on.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No. 14 points cannot win playoff games, which you have been told about here numerous times.

You clearly have no friends. If you did, you'd be bombarded with emails, calls and texts as Brady craps himself in January and February like I am. And the fact is, I have no response as a PAts fan. It's the truth.

Brady sucked.

[/QUOTE]

Have plenty of friends who mostly were here and every single one of them held their breath and turned blue each time the D took the field and kept Brady off of it for 2/3rds of the game.   And every single one of them (pats fan or not) knew what would happen on the last defensive drive.  Hard, (no impossible) to score from the bench and you've been told this 100000000 times.   Still, it hasn't sunk in?

Talk about dense!  LMAO@U

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's time to move on.

[/QUOTE]

This is not an argument I introduced.  I am simply showing how one overrated, bi-polar WR in Dallas wasn't so great in his rookie year while one of our rookie WRs is unfairly maligned.

The irony is, both Dobson and Thompkins have been impressive, so we have two WRs who aren't 1st rd picks who have progressed well so far.

Add in the idea McCourty, could very well be a Pro Bowl FS as a 1st rd pick in 2010, and it makes it even funnier.

[/QUOTE]

Well, there's no argument from me regarding Thompkins and Dobson.  The fact is, the injuries on offense have actually helped to accelerate their development this year.  TB has been forced to look to them.  It couldn't have worked out any better, if you had planned it that way.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It's time to move on.

[/QUOTE]

This is not an argument I introduced.  I am simply showing how one overrated, bi-polar WR in Dallas wasn't so great in his rookie year while one of our rookie WRs is unfairly maligned.

The irony is, both Dobson and Thompkins have been impressive, so we have two WRs who aren't 1st rd picks who have progressed well so far.

Add in the idea McCourty, could very well be a Pro Bowl FS as a 1st rd pick in 2010, and it makes it even funnier.

[/QUOTE]

Dude, the only reason they have the stats that they have is because there are no other options. Remember both Gronk and Amendola have been out, that has left Edelman and the rookies.  Who else is TFB going to throw to?  Normally under regular circumstances they would be sitting the bench and would have gradually been worked into the offense. Thomkins had already been back sitting on the bench but now that Collie is gone he might get another chance.  But there was a reason he has not been out on the field the last few games.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Brady sucked.

[/QUOTE]

Brady had 2 sb's won, all the defense had to do was make 1 last stop in each of those 2 SB's.  They couldn't!  Giants drove 83 yards in the final minutes to win one and drove 88 yards in the other to win.  Games were won, defense blew them.  Thank you crappy defense for blowing 2 games.  BB could have had 5 if it wasn't for his terrible "bend but end up busting" defense.  Face it!!

[/QUOTE]

No, Brady sucked (at times) or was mediocre in each. Isn't good enough. Sucky or medicore does not win SBs.

Brady has sucked since 2007 in the postseason. I don't even know how we got to either SB he was so bad in those AFC title games.

5 INTs total in those title games???!

At home???!

Putrid. Absolutely putrid.

Thanks, BB, for drafting Dobson and all the others. Hopefully, this can change Brady the QB for the postseason now.  It's been years since Brady has played well.

[/QUOTE]

Did TFB give the Patriots the lead going into the final minustes of the last two SB?  Yes or no? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

No. These young WRs are learning and progressing while getting open.  A trial by fire looks to be working pretty well so far.

Thanks, BB.

[/QUOTE]

Um, okay.  Dude, Dobson has had 1 impressive game. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It's time to move on.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dez Bryant is rated 8th best.  Rookie Terrance Williams at 35, Witten at 30.  All better than our best.  Rookie better than our best!

Manning has Thomas, Decker, welker and Thomas TE in the top 44

Brady has JE at 38 and Dobson at 42., in the top 50   That is it!

Thank you BB.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Dinner time with the kiddies, TFB12!^^

Dinner time.  Homework done?  Be that daddy of the year, TFB12 out there in Nevada!

Kids are at practices, I had to work a little late this evening.   Cruising the forum while doing some software upgrades at work.  Looks like you are spending the evening like every other evening.... Alone, drinking, and on the internet!!  How sad and pathetic!  HAhahahahahaha!!  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Brady sucked.

[/QUOTE]

Have plenty of friends who mostly were here and every single one of them held their breath and turned blue each time the D took the field and kept Brady off of it for 2/3rds of the game.   And every single one of them (pats fan or not) knew what would happen on the last defensive drive.  Hard, (no impossible) to score from the bench and you've been told this 100000000 times.   Still, it hasn't sunk in?

Talk about dense!  LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]

You knew Tyree would have glue on his helmet and our great, veteran 2007 D would somehow be blamed?

I just wish out GOAT HOF QB wouldn't channel Cutler in the postseason like he has been doing.

That's what I wish for in January and February.

Did you see McCown outplay Cutler the other night? Do you see how pathetic the overrated regular season golden boys are?  No one cares about meaningless stats. It's the postseason that matters and Brady has SUCKED overall for us since 2007.

It's 2013.

[/QUOTE]

Ya, we ALL knew the D would blow the lead at the end.  And we were all blue in the face waiting for the D to get off the field. 

The burning of hobbit, Hobbs lost the game, not the helmet catch.  Oh, and the int that wasn't, didn't help either.

You knew the D would lose it too if you'd be honest a minute in your pathetic life.

That's what D's with 92.7 DPR's do...  They lose games.  Especially Super Bowls.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

No. These young WRs are learning and progressing while getting open.  A trial by fire looks to be working pretty well so far.

Thanks, BB.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they're progressing.  Each week, they're getting better and better at getting paid not to play.  Dobson looks good.  Boyce and Tompkins?  Tell me about their progression.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

I'm gone all day and this garbage is what I have waiting for me?  This thread is asinine.  Can not believe the Rusty toolbag didn't take the time to research this or think it out a bit more before posting.  Once again he is talking out his butt.  His brain has no filter.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

This guy doesnt understand how Dobson could be better now than he was in weeks 1-5?

Wow....Keep Reaching lil fella