Dez Bryant

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

Dez Bryant

I know Dez is a bit immature but under the right situation he can be controlled and be really special. We know that Randy will have 1,000 Plus yards, Tory will have 800 Plus and when Wes gets back he will be fine. If we trade up for Dez we can rest Wes longer and he will benefit from it. I also think that Randy, Tory and Tom can teach Dez to be a quiet productive nfl player.

Trade our #1 Next year and pick 44 with Light to Jacksonville and draft Dez.
    With pick 22 Draft Hughes or Kindle. If both are their go with Hughes.
    With # 47 Draft Ducasse. Tom needs to be protected.
    With # 53 Draft Sean Lee

Just a thought but I think this would be a great draft for us.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

Re: Dez Bryant

wich #1 pick from next year?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

In Response to Re: Dez Bryant:
    wich #1 pick from next year?
    Posted by TateGroup

I would trade ours. I still think that Oakland's will be in the top 7 and hope we would / could draft Ingram. Dez , Ingram, Wes, Randy? & Tom would scare the chet out of most teams.  I still think that BB Will draft a rb this year. I like Blount even though he had had problems. He is another guy we could handle.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agent56. Show agent56's posts

I do like Dez too but thats too high for a guy who could end up at the 22nd pick. They should move up for McClain however. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

Seriously, if your going to move up like that and give up all of that stock, draft McClain.. Him next to Mayo would with another strong guy on the line and the defense would look very different and very strong..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

In Response to Re: Dez Bryant:
    I do like Dez too but thats too high for a guy who could end up at the 22nd pick. They should move up for McClain however. 
    Posted by agent56

Dez may or may not be their at 22 so I say make the move and go get him. I like McClain but will he rush the passer like a Hughes or Kindle.  I just think that even though McClain may be a better pro than Hughes I just think that the difference between the two is smaller than Dez and the rest of the receivers in this draft. I think Dez can be a great # 1 receiver who is more of a game changer than the other wr's in this draft.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Does Dez have excellent hands?  Can he run every route?  How is his change of direction quickness?  Will he learn the playbook?  Will he screen block? 

Haven't you every noticed that Brady prefers the underneath route runners to the go-route guys?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Bryant might still be available anyway at #22 and he'd be worth the pick there.

With his character concerns and his subpar speed, I don't think he's top 10 or 1op 15 material

ERIC BERRY
    OR
    ROLANDO MCCLAIN

that's all.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Until you rebuild the defense to a point of...I don't know..say that's it's 4th down on your own 28th and your leading the game and you can RELY on your defense and so you punt (as you should) please don't bother with trading away picks to go up and get an offensive player.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

The Colts will trade up to get Dez Bryant. Who cares about the off the field issues because we have Eric Foster to mentor him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

The only person who is going to rest Wes Welker is a receiving TE or Edelman. Welker is our answer to Clark, Gonzalez, Owens, Davis, and the other insane receiving TE's who grab 800-900 yards and 5-10 TDs a season. We haven't had a receiving TE like that, and we compensated with the nastiest slot receiver in the game.

Then there's Edelman, who will most likely be just as good as Welker in a season or two of grooming and learning the way Welker plays the game.

The only thing Dez is going to come in and do for us is be the other wide-out, and eventually replace Moss when he (or the team) decides to part ways. I think he'd make a perfect project for Moss, but the likelihood of him being there, or us doing anything other than trade down, or draft Hughes or Kindle, is slim-to-none.