Did Albert Haynesworth Show Up Today?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

Did Albert Haynesworth Show Up Today?

Just wondering, since he is such an integral part of the defense and a standup guy. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Did Albert Haynesworth Show Up Today?

"Stand up guy"---Kind of like Vick...GRRRRRRRR!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Gotta agree, it's not like Ellis & Albert are rookies & don't understand the positions they are going to play...probably doing a lot of trainer aided conditioning & monatoring behind the scene & learning the play book/defensive schemes...They will probably be out practicing again mid to late next week...no worries here...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

---Mike Reiss ESPN BOSTON

The Patriots have managed Hayneswworth’s health closely in camp, keeping him out of practice since Aug. 3. Although the reason Haynesworth is not practicing is not clear -- speculation is that it’s simply maintenance of his troublesome knee -- Belichick doesn’t sound concerned. 

"I think Albert has been great since he's been here,” he told WEEI sports radio on Aug. 15. “He's worked hard. He's done more than really what we've asked him to do. He's put in a lot of extra time and a lot of extra effort to get back on the field, to study, to catch up on things from a playbook standpoint that's he a little behind on." 

As for Haynesworth’s off-field issues, owner Robert Kraft explained how the organization developed a comfort level in acquiring him. 

“I met with him, and I like the guy,” Kraft said. “He didn't come here for the money. He came here to be part of a team and win [and] I think in some ways to improve his reputation. So it's like a lot of meetings I have with these guys, I found him to be genuine and sincere. Now I hope he gets out on the field and does his thing.” 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

Gotta ask u  phllyphn1967 ....  are Andy Reids kids still selling you the good stuff :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

While I agree with the conversation regarding what BB is doing with Albert and Ellis, lets not be mistaken here. Albert, when of the right mind and body, is capable of being the most dominant inside lineman in the NFL. It is on the coaching staff to get his mind and body to the point where he can once again dominate. From what we are reading, and from BB's past experiences, we can say with 100% certainty BB knows what he is doing, and most likely will succeed. If he does, Albert is worth it.
    Ellis on the other hand has been a solid DL who is clearly on the down side of a his career. No need to worry about where Ellis is mentally, he is a great team mate. Can he physically still play at a high level for a full season, assuming most likely BB manages his snaps and puts him in a position to play at a high level.
    As pre season winds down, with the head count the Pats have at DL, will it be worth it to keep Ellis at the expense of a younger player?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Did Albert Haynesworth Show Up Today?:
    [QUOTE]"Stand up guy"---Kind of like Vick...GRRRRRRRR!
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

I believe that is called being owned.... or easily known as a fail.... good job phillifan

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I'm sure he's doing exactly what the coach is asking him to do. This subject has got blown way out of proportion by impatient sports writers looking for something to put to paper to save their jobs.

This guy (and Ellis) are super talented, experienced lineman who know exactly what thier roles are. To have them out pounding on themselves makes no sense. I wouldn't be surprised to see more of the same in the regular season. These guys were brought in to win a superbowl.....not pre-season games.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Andy reids kids should be off limits. I feel sorry for Andy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

LOL, you guys crack me up. If Belichik asked all of you to go to the Zakim Bridge and throw your own mother off, you would do it.

Ante up folks, Thanksgiving weekend, Pats @ Eagles, 4pm. Eagles by 3pts.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

The Dude is working behind closed Doors.  Same as Randy in 07.  There is no rule saying a player must work out in public view during training camp.  BB is way smarter them most humans and all Trolls.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

[QUOTE]LOL, you guys crack me up. If Belichik asked all of you to go to the Zakim Bridge and throw your own mother off, you would do it. Ante up folks, Thanksgiving weekend, Pats @ Eagles, 4pm. Eagles by 3pts.
    Posted by PhllyPhn1967[/QUOTE]

I'll be there. 50 yd line right behind the Pats bench. I check games in your hood often. You Philly MF'rs are soft. All hype no substance. Just like your beloved 2011 Iggles... 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

[QUOTE]The Dude is working behind closed Doors.  Same as Randy in 07.  There is no rule saying a player must work out in public view during training camp.  BB is way smarter them most humans and all Trolls.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Working behind closed doors, LOL. Come on. This guys is not going to last and he is your only hope of having any semblance of a defensive line.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

PRRREEESEASON Haynesworth will be a beast this year. Amazing how many Sportswriters still don't give BB the benifit of the doubt.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

[QUOTE]LOL, you guys crack me up. If Belichik asked all of you to go to the Zakim Bridge and throw your own mother off, you would do it. Ante up folks, Thanksgiving weekend, Pats @ Eagles, 4pm. Eagles by 3pts.

I will be at that game, proudly wearing my Pats throwback jersey and BBQing all day before the game.  Pats by 10 is my prediction.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3acefbfe5a-d3b6-4a51-a743-f259360d5797&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:9690Discussion:cefbfe5a-d3b6-4a51-a743-f259360d5797Post:3c30b0d3-5159-4b5d-84bf-540faa716d66">Re: Did Albert Haynesworth Show Up Today?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Did Albert Haynesworth Show Up Today? : Working behind closed doors, LOL. Come on. This guys is not going to last and he is your only hope of having any semblance of a defensive line.

At least you'll have the cusion of the B's eliminating the Flyers and Sox taking the Phillies in 6 before the Pats anialate the Eagles.
    Vick is a moron, he's talented physically but has nothing between the ear holes and every D-Coordinator in the NFL has last years film to crush him this year.
    It happend when he first came out, he was new and dangerous and then the D Coordinators caught up to him and took the outside away. He's too stupid to do anything but scramble......and chuck it as far as he can to Jackson.

That's old my friend

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Did Albert Haynesworth Show Up Today? : I will be at that game, proudly wearing my Pats throwback jersey and BBQing all day before the game.  Pats by 10 is my prediction.
    Posted by MordecaiBloodmoon[/QUOTE]

I have to get my ticket via Stub Hub....Tickets were sold out on Ticketmaster within minutes....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

[QUOTE]PRRREEESEASON Haynesworth will be a beast this year. Amazing how many Sportswriters still don't give BB the benifit of the doubt.
    Posted by patriots44[/QUOTE]

Practice, do you mean practice???

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3acefbfe5a-d3b6-4a51-a743-f259360d5797&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:9690Discussion:cefbfe5a-d3b6-4a51-a743-f259360d5797Post:3c30b0d3-5159-4b5d-84bf-540faa716d66 " /> Re: Did Albert Haynesworth Show Up Today? : At least you'll have the cusion of the B's eliminating the Flyers and Sox taking the Phillies in 6 before the Pats anialate the Eagles. Vick is a moron, he's talented physically but has nothing between the ear holes and every D-Coordinator in the NFL has last years film to crush him this year. It happend when he first came out, he was new and dangerous and then the D Coordinators caught up to him and took the outside away. He's too stupid to do anything but scramble......and chuck it as far as he can to Jackson. That's old my friend
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

I'll give you the B's after getting humiliated the previous year. But the Red Sox have no chance against the Phils pitching depth and defense. The addition of Pence has given them the extra depth to get Howard the bats he needs and Utley is on fire. If you look in comparison it would be a huge upset if the Red Sox won....but of course they have to win the WC first.

In regards to the Pats-Eagles, we will see but the Eagles have added depth, changed their coordinators, and Vick has taken the time out to be more of a pocket QB first. He is studying film, working on being a better pocket passer. Now look at his big strike receivers in Jackson and Maclin, plus the development of McCoy and this is a dangerous team with Avant and Smith as the extra receivers.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

[QUOTE]Andy reids kids should be off limits. I feel sorry for Andy.
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

Those kids were/are messed up. Drugs and addiction is a dangerous thing, I am truly surprised Reid is still coacing right now.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

Let's see, Brady verses Vick . . . sorry Eagles do not have a chance!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3acefbfe5a-d3b6-4a51-a743-f259360d5797&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:9690Discussion:cefbfe5a-d3b6-4a51-a743-f259360d5797Post:93b08353-0e50-4ed1-9272-927c0a76c6fc">Re: Did Albert Haynesworth Show Up Today?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Did Albert Haynesworth Show Up Today? : I'll give you the B's after getting humiliated the previous year. But the Red Sox have no chance against the Phils pitching depth and defense. The addition of Pence has given them the extra depth to get Howard the bats he needs and Utley is on fire. If you look in comparison it would be a huge upset if the Red Sox won....but of course they have to win the WC first. In regards to the Pats-Eagles, we will see but the Eagles have added depth, changed their coordinators, and Vick has taken the time out to be more of a pocket QB first. He is studying film, working on being a better pocket passer. Now look at his big strike receivers in Jackson and Maclin, plus the development of McCoy and this is a dangerous team with Avant and Smith as the extra receivers.

I'll give you the rotation but the Sox have the lineup. It'll all come down to injuries, if they're both 100% the Sox win in six.

The Eagles made huge moves and improvements this off season. They'll be one tough hombre' this season do doubt. Again, if both teams are 100% the Pats will crush them.

Good luck with both teams....hopefully we get to have fun here going back and forth.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Not to worry Philly Fan....Albert's gonna be just fine once he gets acclimated and finsihes up with Pepper on his tutorials......

Bankable in fact......

C'mon it's not like wer're  talking about your former hero,  Fredie Mitchell here.....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Did Albert Haynesworth Show Up Today?:
    [QUOTE]Just wondering, since he is such an integral part of the defense and a standup guy. 
    Hahaha, this coming from a guy who's favorite teams QB was locked up for treating dogs so grossly inhumane and then leading them to slaughter by placing them in a pit against other dogs to fight to the death.  I'm pretty sure you are an idiot.