Did anyone see SNL?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Did anyone see SNL?

A guy at my job was telling me that there was a skit about the birth of Brady and Gisele's baby.  He said that they had TB, Gisele in the delivery room and they brought Moss in for the reception. HAHAHA!

I dont have access to youtube at work so I cant look it up.  I was wondering if anyone else seen this.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

Re: Did anyone see SNL?

In Response to Did anyone see SNL?:
    [QUOTE]A guy at my job was telling me that there was a skit about the birth of Brady and Gisele's baby.  He said that they had TB, Gisele in the delivery room and they brought Moss in for the reception. HAHAHA! I dont have access to youtube at work so I cant look it up.  I was wondering if anyone else seen this.
    Posted by patsfaninsatx[/QUOTE]
     You can watch it on hulu

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

it wasn't actually a skit. They had it as a quick news item and showed a pic of Moss in place to catch the baby.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Did he drop it???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

No... he lost interest when it took to long. Welker came in and moved the chains..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

watson was no where to be found. Maroney started dancing and ran directly into a nurse and fell down for a 2 yard loss

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Kevin Faulk makes the most amazing block that makes the whole delivery possible..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

...and the doctor (OC) didn't have a clue

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

ROFL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bsun70. Show bsun70's posts

I found it after searching everywhere. Had to watch the entire segment of weekend update. Huge waste of my time for a 3 second comment.... weak

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

In Response to Re: Did anyone see SNL?:
    [QUOTE]I found it after searching everywhere. Had to watch the entire segment of weekend update. Huge waste of my time for a 3 second comment.... weak
    Posted by bsun70[/QUOTE]

I told you it wasn't much..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

There is a reason nobody watches that show anymore.