Did Brady send Indy/Chargers a coded message?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Re: Did Brady send Indy/Chargers a coded message?

I think LM learned to run from Under, he dances around, backsteps, drops the ball.  I predict, in Jan you under will not be in our forum once the Pats go into Indy and win the game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Lots of predictin' goin' on.  Las Vegas is callling.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I take my Qs from BB and Brady, as they go we as fans go.  Listening to them and seeing their body langue gives me a lot of confidence they have seen the team turn the corner.
    Udogg, I would be honest with you if I thought my team should be worried playing in the playoffs, y don't you do the same can you tell me you are not a bit worried about how close their games have been all season.  I give them credit for playing for 60 minutes and they achieved a great record but it is all regular season stats.
    what's PMs record in the playoffs?  7-8?  how many td to ints?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

UDogg - That Faulk spot really wasn't both ways there. He had the yards. And neither was the PI call. C'mon, lets call it how it is....Manning gets the PI calls every week. I swear I've seen the yellow flag on the field even before Saturday has snapped the ball.Laughing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Well, it's interesting to find a thread with both UD and JBolt chirping in! And to NE and Cow and the rest, hope you all had a nice Xmas! I'll put in my two cents worth here. Though the Colts are a formidible team, I disagree with them taking out the starters. History has shown that has hurt them in January, plus the new guys need to keep the pace to stay sharp. The year they won the SB they didn't clinch early, and had to host a WC game (albeit to the anemic Chiefs under Herm Edwards). As far as a NE/Indy matchup, that could only happen in the AFCCG. For the Patriots, they will have to go to SD and handle the Chargers first (unless they lose to Houston and the Bungles win Sunday). In order for NE to win at either of these places it's the defense which needs to step up. January football is played for 60 minutes. Teams who only play for 55 will usually lose the game. As for Brady's comments, it's good to hear he's got his "swagger" back. Hopefully Randy will feel the same. And I'm also hoping that Tom's confidence extends to the defense, too. I'm going to venture a guess that UD speaks true when he says he wants the Colts to play the Patriots next month. With the seedings as they are, the only other alternative is to play the Chargers (unless NE loses in the WC, unlikely in the Razor). And we all know UD does not want to see a red-hot SD team come into Lucas! He probably still has nightmares about the last two times! But he's delusional if he thinks the Colts blew out NE in their latest games. Most of them could have been much different for only two or three plays. My "prediction" is that the Patriots will have to go to both SD and Indy and win to make it to Miami. And (also my "prediction") play the team they did in their last SB win. The Patriots need to overcome an inexperienced defense. The Chargers need to overcome Norv. And the Colts need to overcome the rust Peyton usually gets when he hasn't played for a while. Indy had two "tune-up" games when they went all the way. This time they'll only get one before facing either SD or NE. If I were a Colts fan I'd be nervous about either one! And a last note to Bolt: we've all heard your predictions before. If the Chargers fail this year I doubt they'll EVER get to the SB!