Did Chandler Jones play football today?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Did Chandler Jones play football today?

He was one of the key guys.  He is supposed to be a star.

He was absolutely horrible - zero impact.  I don't think the Patriots should commit to this guy. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Re: Did Chandler Jones play football today?

He and Nink activated their Cloaking Device.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

This guy is way overrated by pats fans.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

He was pretty good against the run, and got the sole pressure on Manning all day (grabbed his shoulder pad on the Broncos first scoring drive, causing him to overthrow Decker).  This team has personnel issues, but Chandler Jones is not one.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Often met with a double team and chipped by a RB...so tripled.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I didn't see many double teams today... and Moreno seemed to chip Nink more...

I may have missed double teams but I saw many play where both guys were one-on-one and couldnt make a play

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

I think Chandler Jones is the most over rated Patriot in the last 20 years.  He literally never makes a play. 

Denver had scrub linemen sacking Brady.  Jones was literally a non factor - got his butt whupped all day.

He'd be a good guy to trade before the rest of the league realizes how little he does on the football field.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

I believe the company line is that "he was held on every play"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well the Broncos left tackle does hold on every play - but I've come to accept that.

Why do losers like you show up on Boston sports pages?  WHy not go to a party and celebrate? 

Or does everyone in Denver hate you?  Maybe that's it. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to MattC05's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He was pretty good against the run, and got the sole pressure on Manning all day (grabbed his shoulder pad on the Broncos first scoring drive, causing him to overthrow Decker).  This team has personnel issues, but Chandler Jones is not one.

[/QUOTE]

I remember a missed tackle that lead to a long first down run by the Broncos. I'm not sure he played great ar all today. He had a good play where he grabbed Manning's s-h*rt leading to an incomplete. Manning faced almost no pressure at all today, just like last week against the chargers. I don't care how they are ranked by websites but that Broncos Oline is superior to the Pats and it's not really that close. Their center is terrific.

Why can't you use the word s h i r t on BDC? Dottie is really out of it lately.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well the Broncos left tackle does hold on every play - but I've come to accept that.

Why do losers like you show up on Boston sports pages?  WHy not go to a party and celebrate? 

Or does everyone in Denver hate you?  Maybe that's it. 

[/QUOTE]

Well that was just hurtful.  But not everyone.  Only the Pats fans.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Jones had zero impact on the game. 

He should be traded for picks

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

He and Ninkovich played too many snaps.  They both looked worn down by the end of the year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

No. But he had a really great seat I hear. Just feet away from Sayton.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Yeah, I agree.  Also kept several runs from breaking outside.  Would have still liked to see him get a bit more pressure on Manning.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No. But he had a really great seat I hear. Just feet away from Sayton.

[/QUOTE]

lol sayton caught on I see