did I get banned?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

did I get banned?

can you see my thread? I think someone banned me again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: did I get banned?

"can you see my thread? I think someone banned me again."

I see you Killa.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

banned me "again"... LMAO

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

You should have been banned, with all the st*pid posts that have gone up since Sunday.  I expected you to let them have it, instead you've been all polite and civil.  What gives?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

You need to be careful Killa.  I'm sure you're aware that Leon grabbed MVPKilla2010 and MVPKilla2011.  He posted from both of those earlier in the week.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

Killa, there's a simple way to check.  I've been getting kicked out about every 4 months.  Just sign out.  If your posts and threads are still there, so are you.  If not then MVPKilla2010.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

I didn't turn you in. I may have called you a d!ckh0LE, but that's a lot worse than you calling me a moron. Besides, I think we can disagree and talk a little smack without becoming snitches. The only people I would turn in are trolls.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Test post - please ignore

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

i did but not from here, take a look: http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?p=1548979#post1548979

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: did I get banned?:
    i did but not from here, take a look: http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?p=1548979#post1548979
    Posted by jbolted

I was banned myself from that site.  BDC is actually among the more lenient of sites out there.  Although lenient on average, they are very inconsistent at times.  I chalk it up to nothing more than different mods have different levels of tolerance though.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I don't think so, and I don't see why.

I had a similar heated discussion with K-Max a while back and never got removed.  K-Max was removed much later (~2 months), apparently for different reasons.

P.S. - WHAT ARE THE CODES FOR CREATING THE REPLY BOX???  I tried a bunch involving "[" + "QUOTE" + "\" "/" + "]" in various permutations but can't seem to get the combinations right

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

For some reason my other log in was banned....it might be because there are idiots on this board and I kept letting them know that they were.....I didn't know for weeks that nobody was seeing my posts.....people were posting the same thing that I was saying.....it was strange.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tnpatfan. Show tnpatfan's posts

I also got banned on another site, was posting maybe for weeks and The posts where not going beyond my computer.
      Curiosly
      What is the process by which one gets banned.
       How does one get unbanned or reinstated.
       Are you ever told or can you find out what you were banned for and who was you accuser?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: did I get banned?:
    I don't think so, and I don't see why. I had a similar heated discussion with K-Max a while back and never got removed.  K-Max was removed much later (~2 months), apparently for different reasons. P.S. - WHAT ARE THE CODES FOR CREATING THE REPLY BOX???  I tried a bunch involving "[" + "QUOTE" + "\" "/" + "]" in various permutations but can't seem to get the combinations right
    Posted by NickC1188

Just send me an email at dcregistration at aol.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Maybe it's time for you to adjust your name anyway since Leon has been using versions of it to try to get you back for crapping on him so much. A few years back I went through a half dozen variations because I kept getting banned for identifying him for the loser he is. Come to think of it I should go to Evil2010 now anyway.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

testing

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Maybe people would be able to "hang" better if you got off their moms . . .

or not.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

I thought someone turned me in for calling them a moron and i was like what the hell haha

If their temperance is that weak, they probably shouldn't be coming on this board...or many others, for that matter.  Of course, the personal stuff needs to start somwhere.  The bit about not liking a post and moving right to a personal remark is often a reflection of one who cannot argue a point.  Of course, politicians do this all the time.  When they reach for the personal bits, they typicall have nothing in their proverbial gun to fire.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

"I would like to assume everyone is cool and wouldnt turn me in for something like that but some people just cant hang. "

The problem is on the Sox Board.  The last 2 time's I've been axed has been for going after Yankee trolls.  The Pansies over there turn you in for spelling mistakes.  A lot of d-Bags there. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts