Did Key Drops Cost Welker His Money From Pats?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leonard15. Show Leonard15's posts

Did Key Drops Cost Welker His Money From Pats?

So what if Welker didn't have the key drop in the SB and what if he didn't those key passes against the Ravens in the AFC Title game and the Pats are back to back SB champions is he still a Patriot today?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Re: Did Key Drops Cost Welker His Money From Pats?

They could have won the SB and the Pats would have offered him the same amount. He was not the first - Givens, Graham, etc.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

How far does your head has to be stuck up your A55 to say BS like that, he has been the best WR on the team for the past 5 years. Who does TB go to when he is in trouble???? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leonard15. Show Leonard15's posts

Well even if there was so salary cap its evident that the Pats would be too cheap to pay for a dynasty let alone just attempt to rebuild one or just even pay for one more SB win!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to Leonard15's comment:

So what if Welker didn't have the key drop in the SB and what if he didn't those key passes against the Ravens in the AFC Title game and the Pats are back to back SB champions is he still a Patriot today?

So you're saying 2 drops were the difference between back to back champs?

Not Brady's INTs?

Not the secondary coverage?

Not the lb coverage?

Not the lack of pass rush during those games?

Not the inability to get off the field on third down?

Not the inability of the other WRs on the team to get open?

A lot more went wrong than just Welker's drops. Him catching that pass in the Super Bowl doesn't even guarantee that Super Bowl...

Him dropping the ball in the Baltimore game wasn't the difference between us losing to Baltimore and us beating Baltimore and SF

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

no. I think BB and the Patriots don't think he can keep doing it...and are shifting their offensive philosphy a little.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

no. I think BB and the Patriots don't think he can keep doing it...and are shifting their offensive philosphy a little.

+1

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

This makes sense...

But if they resign Edelman or sign Amendola, I would be led to believe they aren't shifting their philosophy

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

This makes sense...

But if they resign Edelman or sign Amendola, I would be led to believe they aren't shifting their philosophy

Makes sense. Would not surprise me if both TB and WW significant declines on their respective stats.