Did Road Losses Have Anything to do with the Pregnancy?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Did Road Losses Have Anything to do with the Pregnancy?

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/7473/did-stress-of-new-baby-affect-bradys-play

Interesting thought. Not saying that's the answer here but look, people are saying "Brady has that dumbfounded look in his eyes" or "he seems to have lost his fire." Could this be a reasonable explanation for that?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Re: Did Road Losses Have Anything to do with the Pregnancy?

does it matter? a loss is a loss is a loss no matter what excuses you come up with. You are not a loser till you start making excuses for why you lost.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Good thought. Could explain the very un-bradylike performance.

Next week will tell.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Why? Who did the Pats' defense knock up?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I'd agree if he was the problem but for the most part he's doing his job. If O'briens wife was expecting I'd feel a lot better that his head may not have been in the game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Did Road Losses Have Anything to do with the Pregnancy?:
    [QUOTE]I'd agree if he was the problem but for the most part he's doing his job. If O'briens wife was expecting I'd feel a lot better that his head may not have been in the game.
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

I'll second this feeling.

Brady is more handcuffed by the play calling than he ever was by his wife's pregnancy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]     Why? Who did the Pats' defense knock up?
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

Funny Pat, and a good question.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Gee why didn't this come up for his first child when he was doing so well??? Oh yeah they weren't married so having a kid meant nothing would be the come back. Look every one has stresss when a kids coming but connecting it too a player who has long road trips like tweeks away from home to a guy who is home every night including after away games except for West coast games is plain dumb.
    If it was a difficult pregnabcy then I'd say there was a higher stress factor but his having a kid is no different than any othe man on this forum. We all worked around it and probably still did our job correctly.

Can we just say the Dolphins and Saints out played the Pats and stop with the BS excuses. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxvsGiants. Show RedSoxvsGiants's posts

We shall see how Brady responds now that he has nothing more to worry about on the home front.  The baby is healthy the wife is fine now get on to the business at hand.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

I did even know Brady was pregnant.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Are you for real? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]     Why? Who did the Pats' defense knock up?
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

That is the funniest one-liner on this board in a few weeks at least.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

I can't stand assertions like this.  Is Brady the only athlete who's wife has gotten pregnant?  What does Gisele's womb have to do with predictable, bland play calling, and a defense that can't make a critical stop?

As for Brady's fire, I say unequivocally that this season is the most fired up I've seen Brady on a week to week basis since 2005, so those questions are ridiculous.  If you watch Patriots All-Access and the NFL Network, you see clips of the same old Brady going ballistic in the tunnel and on the sidelines, getting his teammates fired up for the game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Man, Bob Kraft needs to teach the players, coaches, and refs about the importance of safe sex because all three groups have been awful.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Did Road Losses Have Anything to do with the Pregnancy? : Dude, it seems like you've thrown in the towel this year? Is that true?
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

Hells no, I just made a bet that the Pats will represent the AFC in the SB. I still believe in my Pats, can I say the same for you?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Did Road Losses Have Anything to do with the Pregnancy? : Hells no, I just made a bet that the Pats will represent the AFC in the SB. I still believe in my Pats, can I say the same for you?
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

I second that. I think today is that defining moment for this team: a miracle for their leader, a stern message from The Hoody, and a backup QB coming into Foxboro on Sunday.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]Gee why didn't this come up for his first child when he was doing so well??? Oh yeah they weren't married so having a kid meant nothing would be the come back. Look every one has stresss when a kids coming but connecting it too a player who has long road trips like tweeks away from home to a guy who is home every night including after away games except for West coast games is plain dumb. If it was a difficult pregnabcy then I'd say there was a higher stress factor but his having a kid is no different than any othe man on this forum. We all worked around it and probably still did our job correctly. Can we just say the Dolphins and Saints out played the Pats and stop with the BS excuses. 
    Posted by JimfromFlorida[/QUOTE]

Yea, but the difference is there aren't 5,000,000 people analyzing every mistake you make if you happen to be a little off your game every now and then.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Gee why didn't this come up for his first child when he was doing so well??? Oh yeah they weren't married so having a kid meant nothing would be the come back. Look every one has stresss when a kids coming but connecting it too a player who has long road trips like tweeks away from home to a guy who is home every night including after away games except for West coast games is plain dumb. If it was a difficult pregnabcy then I'd say there was a higher stress factor but his having a kid is no different than any othe man on this forum. We all worked around it and probably still did our job correctly. Can we just say the Dolphins and Saints out played the Pats and stop with the BS excuses. 
    Posted by JimfromFlorida[/QUOTE]

I believe his previous son had the good sense to be born during training camp or the pre-season, I can't remember which, but regardless, it was not during the season.