Did the passing game do ANYTHING today?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

Re: Did the passing game do ANYTHING today?

NY JETS FAN AFTER HEARING REX RYAN WILL RETURN

( would rather smell his own full diaper for a week)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from terminator-x. Show terminator-x's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Or did the running game, AKA Blount, put on a clinic today....

I'm not going to gloat.....not yet anyway.....

[/QUOTE]

The Pats averaged well over six yards per carry on the ground, in poor weather, with the Bills' defense knowing exactly what was coming. In that situation, there was no need for the Pats to take risks by throwing the ball downfield. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Once Dobson got hurt, it was curtains for the passing game. We'll need him in the playoffs, hope it wasn't serious.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

As long as Brady doesn't want to make it about him, Denver has no way of defending that.

Sorry, they don't.  The media will pretend Denver has it all, but the potion is here with Brady, if he wants it.

All about Brady.

[/QUOTE]

Absolute moron of a post. Yeah a team with 52 players on it is all about one guy. I love how if we lose in the playoffs this year, you already put it on Brady...and this is two weeks before the game is even played. All about Brady...been hearing that for years now from you. Maybe Brady can throw it to the guy who sells popcorn in the stands? Why not? He's got no one else left to throw it to at this point.

So to beat Denver all we have to do is just hand it off? Lmao! What happens if they get ahead by a couple scores? Do we just keep handing it off? Whatever, doesn't matter...just blame Brady, right?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Absolute moron of a post. Yeah a team with 52 players on it is all about one guy. I love how if we lose in the playoffs this year, you already put it on Brady...and this is two weeks before the game is even played. All about Brady...been hearing that for years now from you. Maybe Brady can throw it to the guy who sells popcorn in the stands? Why not? He's got no one else left to throw it to at this point.

So to beat Denver all we have to do is just hand it off? Lmao! What happens if they get ahead by a couple scores? Do we just keep handing it off? Whatever, doesn't matter...just blame Brady, right?

[/QUOTE]

You'd think he'd be happy that his Panthers are in the playoffs.

Anyway his schtick is simple really.   He's the very BBW he accuses everyone else of being, except the first "B" is Belichick. 

So, the 3rd grade storyline is that the fault always lies at the feet of someone other than BB. 

If TB turns the ball over and they lose it's TB's fault.  Doesn't matter if TB throws for 500 yards - that TO was the key. 

If TB has a flawless game and they still lose but there was a questionable call (every game has one) it's Goodell and the refs that conspired against BB.

It's N-E-V-E-R BB's fault for anything.

Did you know his ESPN handle is "Hallowed Hoodie"?  That says it all.  An atheist that worships a football coach.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

As long as Brady doesn't want to make it about him, Denver has no way of defending that.

Sorry, they don't.  The media will pretend Denver has it all, but the potion is here with Brady, if he wants it.

All about Brady.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yep. You got that right, Cupcake. Been waiting for this since 2007. Many Pats fans have.

I realize your panties will be stained if it doesn't happen, but that is the truth. We will win the divisional round and then everyone will wonder if Brady will be smarter than Manning like he used to be when he was part of a dynasty.

Your clan wants glory. I want a title.

Enjoy that Brady doll. LMAO

[/QUOTE]

Yep!  He's got that right.  ABSOLUTE MORON POST.

Hallowed hoodie?   BWAHAHA! gey

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

^^Gay for Brady. Very clear. Anyone who wants it just about him is a pink hat or gay for men in tights.

Very clear and duly noted.

Everyone else.......Congrats!  The real fans have known it for years. Years.  Run the ball.

[/QUOTE]

russ where u been man?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Now the loser has resorted to Gay bashing again.  Pathetic loser.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

^^Gay for Brady. Very clear. Anyone who wants it just about him is a pink hat or gay for men in tights.

Everyone else.......Congrats!  The real fans have known it for years. Years.  Run the ball.

[/QUOTE]

Really, hollowed hoodie?   Bwahahahahahha  Can't get any more happy than that.

Are you Richard Simmons?

I can actually see you with a cheerleader garb and pom poms, swishing around, chanting "BB...  he's my man"   SIC and disturbing.

Now, go pass out again, drunken fool.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your buddy said "gey".  The time has come.

You little homophobes, your entire group, who clearly and ironically flat out gay for Brady, are absolutely cooked here.

The real fans here do not care that you are gay and want to make it about Brady only.

How many more examples do you idiots need? Blount runs for 400 yards combined and you idiots still dont get it because you happen to be gay. The board does not care that you are gay.

Get over it.

[/QUOTE]

YOU are the one who mentions TB and or BB on every post.  YOU!

Hallowed Hoodie??????   Bwahahaha  Happy, happy, happy!!!!.

Rusty is Happy Simmons  Swish, swish, swish

Yup, Happy's game.  Accuse everyone of what he really is.

EXPOSED!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your buddy said "gey".  The time has come.

You little homophobes, your entire group, who clearly and ironically flat out gay for Brady, are absolutely cooked here.

The real fans here do not care that you are gay and want to make it about Brady only.

How many more examples do you idiots need? Blount runs for 400 yards combined and you idiots still dont get it because you happen to be gay. The board does not care that you are gay.

Get over it.

[/QUOTE]

You are one creepy creepy dude.   As if your weird Brady bashing isn't pathetic enough, now your claiming that people who see that he is an all time great QB are gay? Wait, not just gay, but gay for Brady?  Oh my.  What a creepy dude.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you suggesting that running the ball against a poor run D instead of throwing the ball against a very good pass D is somehow vindication of your thousands if idiotic rants about not passing the ball in league that demands points?  Your moronitude knows no bounds.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Another complementary team win

Another great STs performance

Blount, Ryan, Gost , all of them

This team is more physical than some past teams, 

What the running game does the most is to make the other team put 8 in the box or get killed by the passThe pats have a differnt blocking scheme for running and it keeps the D pass rushers from Teeing off

I can see games where Brady passes for 400 or  100 yds. this team is just not a one trick pon

The D only let them score when the Pats decided to go more Zone with the lead

I really liked Lewis, I thought he made some great throws

Lets get healthy, maybe PM will choke again

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I just don't get why a running back can have a good game and then russ decides to get drunk and blame Brady.

Russ tomorrow if your dishwasher breaks are you going to get drunk and blame Brady? If you order a pizza with extra chees and it tastes good will you say, "the warnings were out people!! Bill Belichick laying in the weeds"? Because that's really all you're capable of doing (well aside from googling dumb articles all day that fit your criteria).

So sad. The warnings were out people!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

it was raining. of course the passing game wasn't the focus.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Aa long as they score and hold on to the ball, why does it matter how they do it? I'm happy they stuck to the run today and I've definitely been one hoping for a more balanced offense, but all I care is whether they are being effective or not. Using the run to set up the pass and vice versa, should be a strength on this team in the playoffs with all the talent they have. The three headed monster at running back is going to be key in the playoffs, but they are going to have to make some plays through the air as well.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You'd think he'd be happy that his Panthers are in the playoffs.

Anyway his schtick is simple really.   He's the very BBW he accuses everyone else of being, except the first "B" is Belichick. 

So, the 3rd grade storyline is that the fault always lies at the feet of someone other than BB. 

If TB turns the ball over and they lose it's TB's fault.  Doesn't matter if TB throws for 500 yards - that TO was the key. 

If TB has a flawless game and they still lose but there was a questionable call (every game has one) it's Goodell and the refs that conspired against BB.

It's N-E-V-E-R BB's fault for anything.

Did you know his ESPN handle is "Hallowed Hoodie"?  That says it all.  An atheist that worships a football coach.

[/QUOTE]

Brilliant. You nailed it. This is perhaps the best psychoanalysis of a psychopath I have seen on this board. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He admitted his sister is gay so I guess he is bashing his sister at the same time.  Not sure he has all his marbles.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

russ where u been man?

[/QUOTE]

He stated he is on vacation after Christmas, I am thinking it was a singles cruise or something like that to find some friends.  I believe he was going to meet up with RallyCokgobbler and look at his CFL pictures.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Aa long as they score and hold on to the ball, why does it matter how they do it? I'm happy they stuck to the run today and I've definitely been one hoping for a more balanced offense, but all I care is whether they are being effective or not. Using the run to set up the pass and vice versa, should be a strength on this team in the playoffs with all the talent they have. The three headed monster at running back is going to be key in the playoffs, but they are going to have to make some plays through the air as well.

[/QUOTE]

I agree sox fan. Happy either way, love the restored balance since Mcd came back, and I think it will open up enough space for the passing game to be effective even without much of a redzone target. We will be more difficult to defend

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to melswitts' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm... pass against a top 5 pass D or run against a bottom 10 run D.... yes, tough call there.

[/QUOTE]

BLOUNT FORCE TRAUMA

[/QUOTE]

Punch_medium

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Gotta love Rusty already blaming a game loss on Brady, two to five weeks before the game has even been played.

It's not like it's impossible that NE might not run so effectively in drier conditions, against a defense that isn't 28th against the run.

Then, that of course, will be Brady's fault ... just like it was last season when the Baltimore all-Ridley gameplan blew up in NE's face producing 13 points and a fumble in their own territory.