Did we lose both coin flips?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

Did we lose both coin flips?

I just read that the Jags and Titans both won thier coin flips.  If I'm correct, I believe that puts us to the back of the line when it comes time to make our 2 round picks.  Too bad eh.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Re: Did we lose both coin flips?

yes we loss 1 spot with both picks

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

we are still at 22.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

mosse he means in the 2nd rd.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

The Titans and Jags won both coin flips the same way that the New York Knicks won the 1985 NBA Draft Lottery.

Dubious at best, I suspect this is the doing of the league office.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Re: Did we lose both coin flips?:
    mosse he means in the 2nd rd.
    Posted by MordecaiBloodmoon

my bad.i guess its no. 44 in the second rd.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

NickC and Mosseffect,First Nick thats not near the Skrewing the Celtics got when the NYC commissioner rigged the draft in favor of San Antonio when the Celtics had control of the 2 worst records in the lottery,and David Shylock Sterns fixed it so the Celts got the 3 and 6th picks! Mosseffect they lost 2 spots on the Jags pick and only one spot on the Titans pick but either way the Commissioner from NYC and former employee of the Jets did his best impersonation of David Sterns.When both of these guys die I'm going to their graves to relieve myself.