Did we underestimate how much value Jabar Gaffney had on this football team?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Did we underestimate how much value Jabar Gaffney had on this football team?

I have made no secret of my man crush of Jabar Gaffney. He is one of my faverite players (dont ask me why) and I was sad to see him go. Now I dont know how much money he got in Denver but did we underestimate how much he meant to this team? He had some drops but how often did we see Gaffney in the wrong place? He was always right where he was sopossed to be and he had great chem. with Brady. If Gaffney was in the game on Sunday on those plays to Gallaway we dont lose that game IMO. Gallaway was not in teh right place when he needed to be and that matches with Brady not being himself was a big mess.

Think of it this way, Brady is coming back from a year off, from major knee surgery, maybe we should have tried to make his come back as easy as possible by keeping the guys he is already familour with. Gaffney was a guy Bradty trusted and as I said he was very rarely in the wrong place the way Gallaway was on sunday so do we miss gaffney more then we thought we would? What say you?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Re: Did we underestimate how much value Jabar Gaffney had on this football team?

So I take it everyone is happy with Joey Gallaway then?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Re: Did we underestimate how much value Jabar Gaffney had on this football team?

Good to know everyone loves Gallaway...or just hate me haha