Did you see that Run / Hit by S. Ridley ??? WOWWWW

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Did you see that Run / Hit by S. Ridley ??? WOWWWW

He almost killed the Rams safety !!!! great stuff !!!! he is on pace for 1400+ yds

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Did you see that Run / Hit by S. Ridley ??? WOWWWW

Yeah I was going to post something on Ridley - he had a heck of a game. It was nice to see Ridley benefit from some long runs today, because most of his yardage hasn't come that way this season. He seemed to be running almost angry today and it really paid off - it looked like he was looking for more contact towards the ends of his runs...kind of reminded me of Dillion. That run where he jumped over some of the trash and gained an extra eight yards was memorable.

If I have one complaint with him it's when he spins and turns his back to the defenders around the line of scrimmage when there isn't a lot of room - he has lost yardage every time he's done that. I'd rather see him just lower his head and try to grab a yard or not lose some. And if this guy ran a 4.45, rather than a 4.66, he would be down right special.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

He had runs of 20, 30 and 41 yards in the game...

Yes, i am happy for him. This team really needs a good back, hopefully he can improve, and be the back that keeps brady playing QB 3 more years...

Vareen is starting to look better, i really like this year RB´s... Bolden when healthy is a good back, also Woody... making lots of huge plays on 3rd down... 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Yes, i am happy for him. This team really needs a good back, hopefully he can improve, and be the back that keeps brady playing QB 3 more years...

Vareen is starting to look better, i really like this year RB´s... Bolden when healthy is a good back, also Woody... making lots of huge plays on 3rd down... 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to auchhhhhhhhhhh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Where you been lately auchhhh? You have like the most rememberable pic and name ;)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to auchhhhhhhhhhh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Where you been lately auchhhh? You have like the most rememberable pic and name ;)

[/QUOTE]

I have been working a lot... enjoying the season !!!  reading the forum a lot, just beign a little bit quiet lately...  

:D