Differences from last Ravens matchup

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Differences from last Ravens matchup

This time, no Gronk but we have Hernandez.

Seems that Vereen is a new weapon we will be using.

Our secondary is vastly improved and shouldn't give up 500 all purpose yards again.

Something we need to do is improve our ST play.

I don't think our defense will give up such a lead as they did last time and I can only hope our offense is fully in synch and doesn't sputter the entire 4 th quarter.

Lastly this game is in Foxboro this time around, should be an advantage unless the replacement refs show up again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Differences from last Ravens matchup

I agree. On balance, I dont see Balt beating NE. Last time the Pats secondary was in shambles, no Talib yet, McCourty still at cb, running game still in development, it was AT Balt, and even at that it took a good bit of help from the replacement refs and a last second field goal that probably wasnt for them to beat NE by ONE POINT. Now Ray Ray will have them fired up, no doubt about it, and Im not saying Balt cant win because any given Sunday and etc. But if I had to bet, Id bet on NE. The SB is different. Not sure who the Pats match up with better. I lean towards Atl, but am not sure.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Talib, Dennard, DMC at Safety... are HUGE differences, because we can blitz now...

Also Hernandez, deaderick and francis missed the game...  and now are contributors...

I don´t think this game will be anything like last 2 games. (Close games)

I see a tired Ravens team, with a Defense that can be attack early and often.

On offense i don´t see the regular Ray Rice...

The long ball will be something to watch, but they are not gonna kill us with that...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Baltimore is tough.  They beat a very talented team in Denver and, regardless the improvements that the Pats have made over the course of the season will be a formidable opponent.  I see another tightly contested game.  Pats should still beat 'em.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

differences this time: no replacement refs. If a FG is wide right it wont be called good. McCourty is playing good ball right now. Remember Flacco hit him right in the hands TWICE in the 4th quarter last time and Mccourty dropped both. Although the Ravens tend to match up well with us, I see a 35 - 21 victory this time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

The biggest difference is that this is the AFC Championship game @ Foxboro. Both team will come ready to play and leave it on the field. The Ravens have always played us tough and this game wont be any different. The key to us prevailing in my mind is twofold. Keep Brady clean and don't give up big plays on defense.