Different injury for Gronkowski

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Different injury for Gronkowski

Man, I called this one. This is just what I said yesterday, and it turned out to be at least somewhat true. Just like Jerry Rice in 97. Came back from the ligament tear, and broke his kneecap on the same knee. This also casts a shadow on the Leon types who spent all day blaming BB yesterday. Same arm, different injury. Freaky, just freaky.

http://nesn.com/2013/01/report-rob-gronkowskis-arm-injury-in-different-location-than-original-fracture/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Different injury for Gronkowski

Self bump to get this back on topic.......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

I dont think it's completely different, it's just in a new location.

The plate put in his arm to help heal the old injury created a new stress point which is what eventually broke.

Dont think this was BB's fault though. BB isn't a doctor

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

The plate put in his arm to help heal the old injury created a new stress point which is what eventually broke.

I find that scary. They're going to put another plate so the stress point moves with it again?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

In response to dapats1281's comment:

I find that scary. They're going to put another plate so the stress point moves with it again?

Well, true, but by the time he plays again it'll be August and probably a non issue. If this was September and he was looking to get back this year it might be a bigger concern.