DISRESPECT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATinPA. Show PATinPA's posts

DISRESPECT

When will this team get tired of being disrespected by their opponents after the game, and do something about it? First, you have Rex Ryan running his mouth week in and week out, then you have Ward saying no need to rush back because they knew they could exploit NE's DB's, now you have the Giants carrying Coughlin off the field and talking about how the last drive reminded them of the Super Bowl. They look like PUNKS when these teams talk smack and they continue to come out and do nothing about it. I understand the reason for BB's gag order on talking smack, but where is your heart and where is your pride?????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: DISRESPECT

Hey, when the scoreboard reads WE LOSE you can't do too much about it.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I wish the Patriots would take a more bully type approach.  I think teams take their quiet approach as a weakness and they rough up the Patriots during the game.  The Pats need to do some trash talking!! I would think BB could trash talk with the best of them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

For a lawyer you sure have alot of time to post multiple posts? By the way I wouldn't be bragging about being a lawyer! Lawyers,politicians and insurers are what is wrong with this country!!! I feel that lawyers are some of the biggest D-bags  in the world!In Response to Re: DISRESPECT:
    [QUOTE]Hey, when the scoreboard reads WE LOSE you can't do too much about it.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

In Response to Re: DISRESPECT:
    [QUOTE]I wish the Patriots would take a more bully type approach.  I think teams take their quiet approach as a weakness and they rough up the Patriots during the game.  The Pats need to do some trash talking!! I would think BB could trash talk with the best of them.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

we have never been, are not, and will never be like them. This team just does its work. forget the talking, i miss Meriweather's messages he sent with his "dirty" play. Id take him or Sanders or even McGowan back in a second.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

I'd take Seymore back...anytime.

In Response to Re: DISRESPECT:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: DISRESPECT : we have never been, are not, and will never be like them. This team just does its work. forget the talking, i miss Meriweather's messages he sent with his "dirty" play. Id take him or Sanders or even McGowan back in a second.
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]

8. This post has been removed.