Disturbed Panthers fan.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Re: Disturbed Panthers fan.

This is so funny I used to be on here under a different name but just came back and was reading this ,its been over 2 yrs since i been here and rusty is up to the same thing !!!Yes some jints and jests fans come here and get him going but he attacks anyone even Pats that doesnt agree with him then claims to be the victim.

As to him saying its all brady and not bb for the shotgun and not being under center, well bb has his hands in everything the Pats do,and dont think brady would go agianst bb.Yes brady makes the plays but does what the coaches want!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Greg-Bedard's comment:

yea im curious to see who rusty thinks i am

I gotta know too because you have been cracking me up around here since posting under the current Greg-Bedard screen name. You had me busting up in the Football Square Games thread last night when I was looking in there. 

Some things considered trolling are just really a lot of fun.  I haven't seen you really attack anyone or anything like that, just funny comments here and there.  All in good nature and a good laugh.  Nothing really wrong with that type of trolling, I like a good laugh!

You wouldn't happen to also be the RustyBugerKingChick or whatever that posters name is too, would you?  That one also cracks me up.  Seems a little more mean spirited so it probably isn't you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

These are apparently the dog days for this message board. 

So, 45 days until rookies report, 51 days until full blown training camp starts. First preseason game, 65 days away.  

Hang in there fellas, you've made it this far...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Okay.  Rusty is a Panthers fan.  He lives in Carolina, no way he can really be a Patriots fan.  Therfore he is a bandwagon fan."

Sorry, not buying that. Rusty is clearly a passionate Boston fan, maybe in some cases too much of a homer for my taste, but a passionate fan nonetheless. 

In Rusty's case I separate forum behavior from his fan credentials. From a Pats fan perspective, his credentials are about as solid (in terms of lifelong dedication to the team) as anyone on here. 

From a forum behavrior standpoint, his rigid arguments and attacking/name calling style derail discusssions away from football into personal attacks which for some reason he seems to crave. Therefore the forum functions better in his absence, that's not really even a debate given we have all see how relatively on-topic discussions tend to stay when Rusy is banned or gone. 

But implying he is not a fan or is here just to cause disruption I believe is mistaken. He's a passionate fan but he does have an axe to grind at the moment in terms of Belichick and Brady as we all know. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"Okay.  Rusty is a Panthers fan.  He lives in Carolina, no way he can really be a Patriots fan.  Therfore he is a bandwagon fan."

Sorry, not buying that. Rusty is clearly a passionate Boston fan, maybe in some cases too much of a homer for my taste, but a passionate fan nonetheless. 

In Rusty's case I separate forum behavior from his fan credentials. From a Pats fan perspective, his credentials are about as solid (in terms of lifelong dedication to the team) as anyone on here. 

From a forum behavrior standpoint, his rigid arguments and attacking/name calling style derail discusssions away from football into personal attacks which for some reason he seems to crave. Therefore the forum functions better in his absence, that's not really even a debate given we have all see how relatively on-topic discussions tend to stay when Rusy is banned or gone. 

But implying he is not a fan or is here just to cause disruption I believe is mistaken. He's a passionate fan but he does have an axe to grind at the moment in terms of Belichick and Brady as we all know. 

Doesn't matter... He is gone from here for now.  It's time to

Enjoy While you can, he will be back! 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I guess he won't be filling his troll quota today!

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to jfaust1954's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

TB12..I bow down to your greatness...that is funny, funny and talent laden stuff

[/QUOTE]

Are you mocking me?

Ok, how is this one.....

How do you handle a troll??  You troll'em! 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

[QUOTE]

TB...I like you dude, just ignore the guy if you can't stand him....you add alot to the place, try to take what anyone writes in stride...you getting into these things with Rusty destroys YOUR enjoyment of the place

Rusty...I like what you bring here alot as well...try to lighten up when someone doesn't agree with you...everyone has a right to their opinion...let their opinions speak for themselves...if it's not up to snuff, people can see that...don't take things so personally...it's only an internet chat thread...who the heck knows what's real and what's completely ficticious about anyone contributing to these threads...just saying...

will never happen...when a person has been banned 12 times I see a pattern don't you?

his superiority complex and  commiserate use of condescension and personal denigrations is all built into his DNA and his delusionally high opinion of himself is impervious to just about anything and everything

his type are all head, little heart and may evolve with time or a few a** kickings from life but it shouldn't be allowed to play out here

[/QUOTE]

The part you miss is he is a fan of the pats. Your not so no matter what he does he belongs here more then you do. You have admitted reporting people over and over. Credibility 0 syndrome.  

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Photobucket

TB12..I bow down to your greatness...that is funny, funny and talent laden stuff

Are you mocking me?

Ok, how is this one.....

How do you handle a troll??  You troll'em! 

Mocking you...no way...c'mon man, don't go all "Rusty" on me...lol...

I mean it...that stuff you do is great... I mean it.....I NEVER kid about funny stuff...that and my kids are about the only things in life I take seriously..ironic, isn't it...

I'm just playing with the mocking comment!  Thanks, dude!  Fun is where it's at, imo!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:

[QUOTE]

You forgot to mention his fake IQ and his fake job.

You read that apparently. Can you believe these clowns deleted it?

[/QUOTE]

Cliffnotes on OP

[/QUOTE]

It was a little story I made up about a Panther fan who holds a grudge against Brady for defeating his team in their only SB, and how this fan could exact revenge by posing as a Pats fan on a Pats board and trying to get Pats fans themselves to turn on Brady.

The single most ridiculous deletion I have ever seen on any board over many years and a number of boards.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

TB...I like you dude, just ignore the guy if you can't stand him....

Why put tail between legs and leave this goof unchallenged so he can run amok unfettered?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

In response to DanishPastry's comment:

[QUOTE]

What a mature thread.... Really what this board needs.

You think you come off as rational and even minded posting this? Think again. It's just small.
    Nobody would deny that Rusty is controversial, stubborn out of this world, and hijacks threads.

But you are/do exactly the same!

A bit of advise. Keep the arguments on topic in the football threads, and leave the silly mockery be.

It's ironic that Babe and in his way TFB12 are the same as Griswold (I never call him Rusty). Trolls trolling the trolls tra la. It might be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

[/QUOTE]

^^^^^ Nonsense.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

It was a little story I made up about a Panther fan who holds a grudge against Brady for defeating his team in their only SB, and how this fan could exact revenge by posing as a Pats fan on a Pats board and trying to get Pats fans themselves to turn on Brady.

Hahaha!  That's classic!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Hahaha!  That's classic!

[/QUOTE]

If we ever knew the real extent of this nutjob's fake accounts we would be astounded. I wouldn't be surprised if he had 20 or more.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

[/QUOTE]

The part you miss is he is a fan of the pats. Your not so no matter what he does he belongs here more then you do. You have admitted reporting people over and over. Credibility 0 syndrome.  

[/QUOTE]

Disagree.  Jintsfan adds to the atmosphere here.  Almost all his posts are germane, on topic and mostly respectful.  H3ll, when it's about music and politics, he even agrees with Rusty.

He may be a giants fan (boo), but even his tweaking is mostly good natured.  That comes with the territory.  I like some different perspectives. All the same viewpoint is dangerous - the military calls it "incestuous amplification."  Dangerous stuff (see Bay of Pigs).

Rusty has some great football knowledge, as I've said to him several times.  But his approach is really corrosive.  He has made this board a less pleasant place to hang out and exchange info and ideas.  That's the simple truth.  Jints may enjoy yanking our chain, but he's not why I don't post here as much anymore...