DL Atiyyah Ellison signed to active roster

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: DL Atiyyah Ellison signed to active roster

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atiyyah_Ellison

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7265

http://www.nfl.com/players/atiyyahellison/profile?id=ELL665605

http://www.patriots.com/news/index.cfm?ac=latestnewsdetail&pid=47147&pcid=47

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Mike Reiss MikeReiss New Patriots practice squad defensive lineman Marlon Favorite entered the NFL last season. Remarkably, the Patriots are his 8th team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

God I wish Wright were healthy; this can't be good...signing guys off the street two weeks before the biggest game of the season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

Thanks for the news Broncos fan with the Patriots avatar!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: DL Atiyyah Ellison signed to active roster:
    [QUOTE]Thanks for the news Broncos fan with the Patriots avatar!
    Posted by fitz0527[/QUOTE]

Still a moron......I have probably been a Boston sports fan longer than you have....

I am sure it is too hard for you to comprehend.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

Maybe so but I've lived in this state my entire life and thus have rooted for the local team for my entire life. You live 1500 miles away and probably annoy the sh*t out of every sports fan you know in Colorado who roots for their home team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe so but I've lived in this state my entire life and thus have rooted for the local team for my entire life. You live 1500 miles away and probably annoy the sh*t out of every sports fan you know in Colorado who roots for their home team.

LOL...Sorry I didn't change the teams I root for because I moved out of New England to another State....I am sure you only started to root for the Red Sox after they won the World Series in '04 and the Patriots won the Super bowl in    '01. I don't annoy people here in Colorado, like you do people here on this board.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wazzu-wheatfarmer. Show Wazzu-wheatfarmer's posts

C'mon Fitz...Who cares where he lives?  Just be glad he's smart enough to root for the Pats instead of the worthless, waste of a franchise Broncos.  You don't have to live in Boston to be a Pats fan.  I live in Washington State and root for New England, have since '93 when they drafted Bledsoe.  Is there a problem with that too?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]C'mon Fitz...Who cares where he lives?  Just be glad he's smart enough to root for the Pats instead of the worthless, waste of a franchise Broncos.  You don't have to live in Boston to be a Pats fan.  I live in Washington State and root for New England, have since '93 when they drafted Bledsoe.  Is there a problem with that too?
    Posted by Wazzu-wheatfarmer[/QUOTE]

Thank you....  I have been a Patriots fan since 1982, I am not going to change my allegiance to the Patriots because I moved!  I enjoy watching Daniel Graham do nothing here in Denver!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe so but I've lived in this state my entire life and thus have rooted for the local team for my entire life. You live 1500 miles away and probably annoy the sh*t out of every sports fan you know in Colorado who roots for their home team.

Guess I got to go too then. Don't live in Taxachusetts anymore. Didn't realize there was a residency requirement to rooting for the Pats. Hey anybody want a slightly used Welker throwback jersey? Just bought it for my daughter for Christmas, but she doesn't live there either so she won't be able to wear it apparently. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DL Atiyyah Ellison signed to active roster : Guess I got to go too then. Don't live in Taxachusetts anymore. Didn't realize there was a residency requirement to rooting for the Pats.     
    Posted by Muzwell[/QUOTE]

Muzell....Yeah, you did not know that?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Rock - there's room on the colts bandwagon, if pats fans keep giving you problems.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DL Atiyyah Ellison signed to active roster : Muzell....Yeah, you did not know that?
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Clueless bro. Knowing the politics there, we'd probably be OK if we paid a "out of state user fee" or some such thing.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Rocky's been a reg at BDC for years, not many have more cred here.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurupt. Show Kurupt's posts

Colorado is great, living here is way better than in Massachusetts, however having to be around annoying Broncos fans is not very fun (especially after the Broncos beat the Patriots in the playoffs, that sucked...), hence why I Pats games by myself

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I'm guessing that I'll be leaving also as I've not lived in New England since 2002. I should have known that my ability too root for the team I've been a fan of since 1960 would expire as soon as I moved away. Good luck to the Ellison kid,but if I were a real Patriots fan I would already know that he is just another insurance policy against any more injuries or disciplinary problems,the same holds true for Marlon Favorite. BB is just cyha.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

my blood is boston through and through .... But have I lived ın London, Sydney,İstanbul, Seattle,New York, Ft Launderdale.
    Does that make me a quashi fan or real fan :)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

i also live in colorado now, and i wear my pats gear eveywhere!  ive also lived in scotland, maine, seattle, mississippi.  colorado is the only place outside of new england i could see myself living permenently

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

I guess, by default, I've been a Falcon fan for the last 17 years??????

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Hey Rocky
    Thanks for all the info you update here. The main reason I come here is for info on the Pats. Keep on posting brother!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Guess I've got to be a Panthers (ugh) fan cause now I live in North Carolina

Hey fitz get your damn red socks off our football board.

also try leaving Mass, once in a while, it might broaden your outlook.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from polarisxrip. Show polarisxrip's posts

ummm... don't you all think this thread is getting a little off topic?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

There's not much to say about Ellison.  He ran a 4.93, and once he tried to do a Dan O'connell -- made it 16 yards downfield.  I expect that he's experienced enough to join the DL rotation but that after 5 years he has no upside.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]Rock - there's room on the colts bandwagon, if pats fans keep giving you problems.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the laugh this morning!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

Ok!!!???  so what about these new Players?