DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL?

If your watching the colts game do you think that long pass over the middle deserved a flag? Why do they always seem to get the call on good coverage even when the ball is not catchable? Your thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL?

The short answer: Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

You guys are so predictable.  Look at the Texans over Colts poll - I started the conspiracy comments at halftime!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from frankdawop. Show frankdawop's posts

That pass interference was a non-call at best ... Colts continue to be the NFL's little darlings.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL?:
    [QUOTE]If your watching the colts game do you think that long pass over the middle deserved a flag? Why do they always seem to get the call on good coverage even when the ball is not catchable? Your thoughts?
    Posted by csylvia79[/QUOTE]

underdogg(g) will point out that the Patriots hold on every play.  I'll counter by saying EVERY TEAM holds on every play, but he won't hear it because he's selectively ignorant.

But I think he'll have a hard time arguing that his Colts don't get a LOT more pass interference calls than their opponents (or that their defense somehow almost never gets called for PI or illegal contact at all).

Or that those pass interference yards provide a significant chunk of scoring drives (like the 40 yard call just made against the Texans that provided half of the drive yardage)

Or that calling PI so one-sided-ly negatively affects other teams' ability to play the Colts because they can't be physical (because the Colts get more PI calls than anyone who they're playing against)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL?:
    [QUOTE]You guys are so predictable.  Look at the Texans over Colts poll - I started the conspiracy comments at halftime!
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]

good for you.  The PI calls are still one sided in favor of the Colts.  Explain that one, and don't tell me what the Colts' opponents do is any different than what the Colts d-backs do to their opponents.  I can back up my claim with film.

Pass interference is the domain of the Colts.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

Wow... I'm watching the game out here and that was such a BS call....  Not only did Reid NOT touch the WR, but that ball uncatchable anyway.

What a joke...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

[QUOTE]You guys are so predictable.  Look at the Texans over Colts poll - I started the conspiracy comments at halftime!

Jules:  okay, for the sake of argument, let's assume Pats fans are biased and crazed conspiracy theorists (Oswalt wasn't alone, moon landing was faked, man will destroy the earth with fossil fuel emissions, the whole nine yards).  Now, if you saw the play, kindly explain to us what exactly warranted the flag.  The best cure for raving theorists is empirical data to the contrary - kindly enlighten the masses.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Go away, nobody likes you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mnp3a. Show mnp3a's posts

i can't wait for udogg to start defending those calls.

just past halftime and the colts have almost got 100yds from penalties!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Sorry, I don't have any video.  But the Colts just failed to score on the drive.  Inconceivable!  Couldn't the refs find a way to give the Colts a first?!?!?!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Its not a conspiracy when every week it seems to happen.  Its funny when the calls baffle even the commentators who are pro colts.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry, I don't have any video.  But the Colts just failed to score on the drive.  Inconceivable!  Couldn't the refs find a way to give the Colts a first?!?!?!

Not this time, but don't tell me that the Colts don't ever commit pass interference penalties, but their opponents always do.

That's just plain ignorant (yet the CALLS tend to only go one way...)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

The answer to this question is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Not just the calls they get but take a look at their offensive line tackling defenders in pass protection and you very seldom see a holding call. Where is Arlen Specter when we really need a Senate investigation into the NFL.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Maybe we can ask Arlen Specter to start an investigation.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

I'm sure there are plenty of real PI calls that can be called for the colts, I'm just tired of the great momentum changing calls in favor of the Colts. It seems like its an actual play call for the Colts. Ok go deep over the middle and run into your D-Back we will get the call.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Hmmm.  Holding call on Colts.  Remind me again: how does that fit into the conspiracy theory?  Is that to be ignored?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry, I don't have any video.  But the Colts just failed to score on the drive.  Inconceivable!  Couldn't the refs find a way to give the Colts a first?!?!?!

No video, not surprising.  Say then, if you didn't see it, and a whole bunch of folks did (albiet they are Pats fans), how can you possibly refute what many people saw...when you didn't?  Also, the Colts did score on that drive, it was the following one they didn't and that's because Manning hit an open receiver short and Houston gang tackled him short of the first.  But since you didn't see the game, you must be following on the computer/radio - if radio's the answer, what did the announcers say on the PI call in question?  Oh, BTW - from a Pats fan playoff perspective, we'd be better served with a Colt's win as they're probably going to get homefield through the playoffs anyway.  Houston on the other hand is still in the wildcard picture and their success over the rest of the season impacts the Pat's more than the Colts' success.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]I'm sure there are plenty of real PI calls that can be called for the colts, I'm just tired of the great momentum changing calls in favor of the Colts. It seems like its an actual play call for the Colts. Ok go deep over the middle and run into your D-Back we will get the call.

That's the key and this is happening to Houston at home.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

b/c you Pat fans have never seen the Colts benefit from a call and agree with the ref...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

In Response to DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL?:
    [QUOTE]If your watching the colts game do you think that long pass over the middle deserved a flag? Why do they always seem to get the call on good coverage even when the ball is not catchable? Your thoughts?

I was watching the game but knew the bullsh!t penalties would come once the Colts fell down by a couple of touchdowns. Turned the game off because who wants to watch the Colts go undefeated with the help of the league and the officials. Also, it can't be that hard quarterbacking for the Colts; throw long pick up 50 on a PI and score a touchdown. Easy game.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Oh, I'm "watching" on cbs.sportsline.com...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

You mean the refs are predictable.

The response of this board is consistent.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Oh my gosh!  The Colts missed a FG!  Couldn't the refs call it good anyway?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: DO THE COLTS EVER NOT GET A CALL? : You mean the refs are predictable. The response of this board is consistent.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

You are very correct, Enoch!  The response of this board is VERY consistent...