do this.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

do this.

use 22nd pick to maneuver into getting at least another 2nd round pick and a 3rd.  then in the second and third rounds look to get get (in whatever order works)
    • JARED VELDHEER; OT; HILLSDALE
    • DAMIAN WILLIAMS; WR; USC
    • ALEX CARRINGTON; DT/DE; ARKANSAS ST.
    • KOA MISI; DE/OLB; UTAH
    • TOBY GERHART; HB; STANFORD
    then let the pieces fall as they may.

FELL FREE TO POST YOUR OWN "DO THIS" SCENARIO.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Re: do this.

I could live with that draft, as long as we get veldheer and don't sign tebow i'm happy though. Add the TE Graham in the 4th and i would be really happy with that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from toolfinder. Show toolfinder's posts

"FELL FREE TO POST YOUR OWN "DO THIS" SCENARIO."

OK....You could ask for a refund on your Lobotomy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to do this.:
    use 22nd pick to maneuver into getting at least another 2nd round pick and a 3rd.  then in the second and third rounds look to get get (in whatever order works) JARED VELDHEER; OT; HILLSDALE DAMIAN WILLIAMS; WR; USC ALEX CARRINGTON; DT/DE; ALABAMA KOA MISI; DE/OLB; UTAH TOBY GERHART; HB; STANFORD then let the pieces fall as they may. FELL FREE TO POST YOUR OWN "DO THIS" SCENARIO.
    Posted by FOWLER8196

Fowler and ALL:

Fowler, FIRST: Toby Gerhart...  Even though I'm not a huge fan of Toby Gerhart, because I believe he cannot be that home-run threat NE needs for their team, I DO believe (and man, been saying it forever now)-That NE does need a bigger between-the-tackles banger to offset spearheading DTs going straight at Brady.  And although Gerhart's upright running style concerns me as to how it will translate to the Pros (far bigger and better LBs getting a shot at his lower body), He DOES have the exact size I'm looking for with an attitude an effort to die for, AND considering MY favorite runningback, Jonathen Dwyer, showed up overweight at the combine and BOTH managed (in some way) to run a slower 40 than Gerhart's 40 (and Dwyer's 40 was actually worse later on @ his pro day), and all-the-while somehow dropped 2 entire inches from his original formerly listed height of almost 6'1, to now 5'11...He's OUT in otherwords.  Unfortunately, as the EXACT back I trully want doesn't exist in this draft class, with the just enough breakaway speed, bigger size, excellent cutting ability and decent enough work-ethic/attitude...In Otherwords, I'm slowly comin' around on Gerhart. 

NOW, In regards to the other 4 guys you listed, and the whole notion on trading down (with my thread, you ALREADY know I posed that PRO-thought in this superb draft class long ago...so no need for reitteration), BUT in regards to the other 4 guys you listed...I LOVE them all...
    ~Alex Carrington-Unbelievably underrated 3-4 DE with the EXACT size I want outta my 3-4 DEs-I honestly hope we take him regardless (Anyone that's read my stuff on the draft for just under a year now, KNOWS I've wanted Jared Odrick in Rd 1, BUT IF Belichick trades down, NE needs to get Carrington in Rd 2-and he CAN be secured there;
    ~Koa Misi-Imho the ONLY guy versatile enough-size and pass-rushing skills to play EITHER 3-4 OLB spot (first 3-4 weakside, but with height of 6'3, CAN be that strongside with some weight training and thus possess a pass-rush threat too)...Imo Koa Misi was underrated in the light of Brandon Graham at the Senior Bowl, but did outstanding himself, and imho would get far more recognition IF, as unfortunately as some see it-Utah was still an underrated and underappreciated program to some;
    ~Jared Veldheer-Size and footwork that ranslates EXACTLY to NE's passing often Offense and zone-blocking run game-Superb footwork and agility and @ 6'8...unreal.  He thankfully doesn't fit EVERY single franchises scheme like Dallas and Philly who want just monster, but far bulkier O-Lineman...and thus will underate Veldheer's sheer athleticism.  As natesubs pointed out in the past, there's no reason someone from a small-school just like Veldheer, canNOT be the next underrated stud from a similiarly small program like Vollmer;
    ~Damian Williams-Now imho, I like this guy far more than LSU's Brandon LaFell, who has thus far more production than Williams at LSU and LaFell has more pure game-breaking potential (right now)-but imho-He's NOT as good of a route-runner and doesn't have absolutely the sure-hands of Williams, AND Williams in almost all probability CAN be had several spots after LaFell is selected.  And thus, Williams makes more sense from a selection standpoint, AND from a #2 WR sandpoint (NFL-esque route trees, sure hands, very good size and just decent enough speed, and WILL go over the middle-Those are my #2 WR critereon).  Damian Williams is a PERFECT fit (I, too believe in Arrelious Benn-but he'll go far earlier at the end of Rd 1 or the very beginning of Rd 2-NO on either, then my money's on Eric Decker in Rd 4, IF his health checks out).

Overall, good stuff here, And I am very much with you on your thought process here Fowler...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

In Response to Re: do this.:
    "FELL FREE TO POST YOUR OWN "DO THIS" SCENARIO." OK....You could ask for a refund on your Lobotomy.
    Posted by toolfinder

non-refundable. d*ckhead.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

SEND THEIR OWN SECOND ROUND PICK TO CAROLINA FOR THEIR YOUNG AND VERY TALENTED RFA C.B. RICHARD MARSHALL THEREBY SECURING A TALENTED C.B. CORPS FOR AT LEAST THE NEXT 4 YEARS(SIGNING MARSHALL TO AT LEAST A NEW 4 YEAR DEAL IS A PREREQUISITE).THE PICK THE BEST 3 PLAYERS AVAILABLE REGARDLESS OF POSITION,SAVE FOR C.B. WITH THEIR 1ST AND REMAINING 2 SECOND ROUND PICKS.