Do you get the feeling...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Do you get the feeling...

That the Buzzards *trolls* are circling here in the event we start 1 - 2 ? Could be unbearable here for 2 or 3 weeks until the ships righted.  Just a feeling.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: Do you get the feeling...

That's all the time Philski. If the Pats win then it's the normal celebration among us Pats fans. If the Pats lose then it will be just like DelGriffith says! Go Pats!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I would say it depends mostly on how the Pats lose (if they do) to the Ravens. Any rational person should know that these are two of the best teams in the conference and a close game -- either way -- isn't likely to tell us much we didn't already know. If, however, the Ravens can dominate the Pats by pushing them around on the line of scrimmage, I think you'll hear a lot of perfectly reasonable howling.

Then again, if Brady manages to escape the beating certain people expect him to take, and lights this defense up, you're likely to hear an entirely different crow.

It will be interesting either way.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

This is a great team we're playing and on their turf, it won't be easy, and if we lose it wouldn't spell doom for the season either.

It's a marathon not a sprint, that being said coming off a loss BB wins.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

"Take a look at Sterling Sharpe and McNabb's idiotic overrating of Baltimore and the slights they toss into NE's direction."

Well we all know why McRibb hates the Pats! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

1 of the big problems that I have with the changes to this forum is the inability to ignore those which agrivate me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

If if we win and the Jets lose....Phat Rex will be here....it is a part of his/her Boarderline Personality Disorder....We should feel sorry for him/her, obviously he/she has not received the help that is so desperately needed...  :  (

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That the Buzzards *trolls* are circling here in the event we start 1 - 2 ? Could be unbearable here for 2 or 3 weeks until the ships righted.  Just a feeling.

[/QUOTE]

Well to be a fair man I would say that I wouldn't blame them.  After all, there were people on here were predicting 16-0, 15-1, 14-2 with the easy schedule we were supposed to have.  The ship better be righted today.  But then again, I would rather hit stride later in the season going into the playoffs like the Giants did last season.  But still, we gotta get to the playoffs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:
    [QUOTE]I would say it depends mostly on how the Pats lose (if they do) to the Ravens. Any rational person should know that these are two of the best teams in the conference and a close game -- either way -- isn't likely to tell us much we didn't already know. If, however, the Ravens can dominate the Pats by pushing them around on the line of scrimmage, I think you'll hear a lot of perfectly reasonable howling.

Then again, if Brady manages to escape the beating certain people expect him to take, and lights this defense up, you're likely to hear an entirely different crow.

It will be interesting either way.[/QUOTE]

Like you said, it's an away game.  Ravens are hard team to beat in their house - so, the oddsmakers are right in favoring the Ravens at home.

The outcome of this one really will depend on how well they protect brady today, and whether Jones has a big game or not. If Jones can help us keep the Ravens' offense in check....it'll be a close game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If if we win and the Jets lose....Phat Rex will be here....it is a part of his/her Boarderline Personality Disorder....We should feel sorry for him/her, obviously he/she has not received the help that is so desperately needed...  :  (

[/QUOTE]

This describes PhatRex perfecty!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nAZI4ydY6R8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

I think most peeps are keeping pre game predictions at a minimum for this one....lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This describes PhatRex perfecty!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nAZI4ydY6R8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[/QUOTE]

Whoops 

http://youtu.be/nAZI4ydY6R8

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Watching the Jets vs. Miami game. It would be a stretch even for the biggest troll to think the Pats are in trouble if they go to 1-2.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Watching the Jets vs. Miami game. It would be a stretch even for the biggest troll to think the Pats are in trouble if they go to 1-2.

[/QUOTE]

I don't think there's an adjective that can accurately describe the kind of collapse it would take for New England not to win this putrid division.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:

I don't think there's an adjective that can accurately describe the kind of collapse it would take for New England not to win this putrid division.

cataclysmic
    catastrophic
    crushing
    deplorable
    devastating
    disastrous
    disgraceful
    embarrassing
    humiliating
    mortifying
    ravaging
    ruinous
    shameful
    shattering
    shocking
    tragic

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Hey, it is only game #3 in the season!  Chilax folks!

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Here it comes.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DelGriffith's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They're already here anyway.  It really depends on how literally 4 teams do. If the Jets win, Mangione/Phat Rex will re-emerge in one of his characters.   Jints is always here like the tool he is, peacocking around thinking the world revolves around annoying dorks from the NY/NJ area.

Underpants has nothing to say, but will probably buy into the Colts season using that as some form of ammo here. 

I noticed that Chargers troll in here peacocking around this past week which was funny. He hasn't realize that as long as Norvie is there, they ain't winning jack squat.

[/QUOTE]

btw how does one "peacock" ?

[/QUOTE]

^^ JUST LIKE THAT, YOU BRAINLESS TURD BURGLAR^^