Dobson/Allen At Practice

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Dobson/Allen At Practice

Lol Aiken deserves it. Can't have those flubs in postseason overall good snapper though, hope his confidence is good!

THANK YOU! Dobson could be huge this weekend if he is good to run. If we set that run up the PA pass downfield will be wide open for him. Could be a huge day for him and helps TB alot too. 

Good to see Allen out there. Hopefully his performance isn't affected by this, or hopefully we don't even need to punt!! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Just about to post this. Glad to see Dobson back although it doesn't necessarily mean he plays. Hope he does.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

The trots--lmao--haven't heard that one in a long time!

You think Dobson will play? Or are they just easing him back in case they advance

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Im not expecting dobson to play. If so, maybe he is a decoy. I doubt BB is gonna trust him when he hasnt made a play in so long. BB will go with Eds, Amendola, Collie, and Maybe KT, but vets are gonna get touches...Dobson....not to much.

They just holding out hope that they advance and can give him 2 more weeks IMO. With the run game in place, anyone will be open off playaction. Dont need Dobson to go out there and make a crucial error. KT had NO targets last week either. Its CRunch Time

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

In response to wmasschilly's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You think Dobson will play? Or are they just easing him back in case they advance

[/QUOTE]

As BB says, he's day to day. It depends on how his practices go. I he's running fast and running good routes then you can bet he'll play. But we won't know that until Friday when they travel. ...and even then it could be a game time decision to make sure he's good to go.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

I'd guess that Dobson will be brought back slowly since they need him at 100%.  Boyce can give you the outside threat if he is healthier.   It all depends on the foot and how much it can take.  The prudent move might be to hold him out ...  but this game is do or die so it is a tough call.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Great to hear

Ryan:  At least it wsnt the legs

Dobson:  He is a very good Down field blocker. he is tall for the EZ and he does have good speed. I hope he plays,

TB: Just went thru that - good it is early in the week

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gogogopats. Show gogogopats's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'd guess that Dobson will be brought back slowly since they need him at 100%.  Boyce can give you the outside threat if he is healthier.   It all depends on the foot and how much it can take.  The prudent move might be to hold him out ...  but this game is do or die so it is a tough call.

[/QUOTE]

Boyce is on IR

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Anytime Brady sees Jammer on Dobson, he needs to audible to a bomb.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to wmasschilly's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

haha

I always liked that one.   It's quite comical thinking about where the words originated from.

I have this vision of someone back in 1853 scurrying for the crapper and someone just starting the reference to that word right then in there.  "He trotted to the crapper. He had the 'trots'..."

A new defintion was born right then and there.  haha

Thomas Crapper is also just a funny name in general. I am glad he invented what he ended up inventing.

My guess is Dobson is ready for 2 reasons:

1. If he wasn't and they knew an extra 2 weeks of rest would seal his health, I doubt they'd risk it here.  Thompkins is at practice, so any concussion fears should be gone.

2. When he injured this before vs Denver, he was back 2 weeks later vs Miami.

[/QUOTE]

Agree me thinks Dobson will play too.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

If KT is concussion free just play him, Dobson hurt himself just running downfield. Give him rest if he's not 100%, what's the point of pushing him if this could happen again and won't be healthy for the SB.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Funny Rusty!  I'll bet a lot of us said chit head last Saturday when that snap went sailing.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Jammer and Champ are turtles. easy. Turtle Jammer and Snail Bailey. PA pass set up by the run. all day

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jammer and Champ are turtles. easy. Turtle Jammer and Snail Bailey. PA pass set up by the run. all day

[/QUOTE]

One reason they had the come back was cause Jammer was in the game

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

At least Dobson gives Denver the "fear of the unknown".......

...........guess he does the same  for Brady too........

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to freediro's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If KT is concussion free just play him, Dobson hurt himself just running downfield. Give him rest if he's not 100%, what's the point of pushing him if this could happen again and won't be healthy for the SB.

[/QUOTE]

0 catches last week, he sucks. Even Collie caught 1.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

One reason they had the come back was cause Jammer was in the game

[/QUOTE]

yup exactly

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:
    [QUOTE]

At least Dobson gives Denver the "fear of the unknown".......

...........guess he does the same  for Brady too........

[/QUOTE]

Joke would've made sense earlier in the year, but outside of Edelman, Dobson has been their best receiver after Gronk went down.