Dobson Back at Practice

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Dobson Back at Practice

Could mean nothing, could mean he returns for Baltimore.  At least he's out there.  We are going to need him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Dobson Back at Practice

Great news!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

We'll need him in the playoffs, esp since Gronk is out. I think Dobson is now our 2nd tallest receiver (Mulligan is the tallest I think) which we'll need for the Red Zone

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Pats need him at 100%.    Bring him back slowly and surely.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

That IS good news. Whether he plays this week or not that is significant. Hoping that Thompkins is coming along too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

very good news. means the foot isn't broken. With the Pats lack of info you never know!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsTxGrl. Show PatsTxGrl's posts

Awesome to here he's back. Gonna need him down the stretch.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Maybe he had the same problem as Ellsburry

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Great, seeing as he's the best blocking WR on the roster I would love to see him give Boyce some blocking in a screen.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Could mean nothing, could mean he returns for Baltimore.  At least he's out there.  We are going to need him.

[/QUOTE]

PCM, I never get when people post a player is back at practice...no one knows what that means...no one. Practice is closed. Dobson could be standing there in sweats and he would be reported as "back at practice"...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

PCM, I never get when people post a player is back at practice...no one knows what that means...no one. Practice is closed. Dobson could be standing there in sweats and he would be reported as "back at practice"...

[/QUOTE]

You know though. Because you have inside sources. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

and my inside sources say that no one gets to see any of practice...so know one knows who is practicing or not...

and get rid of that creepy Oprah picture, you freak!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey dink, that's probably the reason he put a disclaimer in his OP that states "Could mean nothing.." 

Either way, it's good news that he's at least with the team on the practice field and not on crutches in the training room.  Pompous turd

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lmao

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

As long as he's back against Buffalo to get some game action then I'll be happy.  He and Boyce are going to be big x factors for this offense in the playoffs.  Both guys HAVE to step up

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey dink, that's probably the reason he put a disclaimer in his OP that states "Could mean nothing.." 

Either way, it's good news that he's at least with the team on the practice field and not on crutches in the training room.  Pompous turd

[/QUOTE]

PCM is more than capable of answering for himself loser...

I was asaking PCM a simple question, no harm intended...sorry your 2nd grade reading level didnt understand that

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I was asaking PCM a simple question, no harm intended...sorry your 2nd grade reading level didnt understand that

[/QUOTE]

Clearly, your reading comprehension isn't up to par considering you neglected to acknowledge that he said it could mean nothing. Would you rather another troll post that says the Pats are one-and-done chokers or another b*tchfit between Rusty and Babe?  Many in this thread have taken pleasure by his post.

Drop the holier than thou attitude, prickk

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[/QUOTE]

Speaking of reading level: what is asaking?  I'm sure you, being the intellectual superior, could enlighten me.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Given that Dobson has been a no show to the extent that the media can see anything the past few weeks it could reflect some improvement (however minor) in his status.  I did preface my comment with "could mean nothing" after all.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Given that Dobson has been a no show to the extent that the media can see anything the past few weeks it could reflect some improvement (however minor) in his status.  I did preface my comment with "could mean nothing" after all.

[/QUOTE]

yes, that was pointed out to me by another poster. no harm intended PCM...your a good guy and enjoyable poster

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Speaking of reading level: what is asaking?  I'm sure you, being the intellectual superior, could enlighten me.

[/QUOTE]

another spellcheck police guy...good grief, I thought Rusty was the only fool that did that to people...

do me a favor mob, go back to posting nothing interesting like you always do...move along, nothing to see here. as you can see, I have already addressed the miscommunication with PCM

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

With all the wrs back, vereen, Develin and even mulligan, it would give the pats the chance to have certain packages for each player. It would make it almost impossible for teams to prepare. TB has shown the inclination to throw to each of them.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Good to hear.  With another GRONK-less Playoff approaching, we need this kid to get as many reps as possible.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Again take this for what it's worth:

Michael Whitmer @GlobeWhitmer 4h

Aaron Dobson is back at practice, giving the Patriots a full house. Dobson (foot) has missed last 2 games. Looks good, moving well.