Dobson status Saturday in doubt....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: Dobson status Saturday in doubt....

Hopefully the depth will allow us to continue in the playoffs. Some teams just don't have that depth and fail to make the playoffs year after year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

If he's in the locker room, it can't be that serious, but I'm positive he won't go. Amendola and Edelman will be the WRs, so our running game might suffer because the Colts don't fear anyone going deep on them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

If Dobson is as seriously injured as it would appear then maybe it's time to let Dunn just come in and blow by defenders! Dude makes Dobson look like he's running in mud!!! You can't teach 4.24 in the 40, but lord only knows if he can catch the ball when thrown his way... Then if you just want a taller receiver there is Greg Orton at 6'3" 200 lbs you've got the same size and approximate weight, so he could at least look like Dobson. Either way the mantra for all BB coached teams has been next man up!!! Why should we want to win with all the so called stars of the team ready for the game or even the AFC Championship for that matter. The Victory would all the sweeter should they persevere with a shell of the original team.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If he's in the locker room, it can't be that serious, but I'm positive he won't go. Amendola and Edelman will be the WRs, so our running game might suffer because the Colts don't fear anyone going deep on them.

[/QUOTE]

They can get by those corners of the colts. Someone 49 WILL get past them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If Dobson is as seriously injured as it would appear then maybe it's time to let Dunn just come in and blow by defenders! Dude makes Dobson look like he's running in mud!!! You can't teach 4.24 in the 40, but lord only knows if he can catch the ball when thrown his way... Then if you just want a taller receiver there is Greg Orton at 6'3" 200 lbs you've got the same size and approximate weight, so he could at least look like Dobson. Either way the mantra for all BB coached teams has been next man up!!! Why should we want to win with all the so called stars of the team ready for the game or even the AFC Championship for that matter. The Victory would all the sweeter should they persevere with a shell of the original team.

[/QUOTE]

Chemistry, in-depth knowledge of the playbook, reliabilty...

I don't think Brady is eager to go theough growing pains a week into the post-season.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In the WOodhead thread, the morons are in there basically lying about this topic.

[/QUOTE]

yeah i made my one and final thoughts on Woodhead on page 6. its an easy topic turned difficult

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]The weakest part of the Colts defense is their secondary! They are already down one DB in Greg Toler and Landry is one head to head hit away from going home. The colts have much larger problems facing their defense then we do, they are not good at any aspect of defense though they have one good pass rusher in Mathis after that their defense isn't really that good. If it doesn't rain all night or the field doesn't freeze over the Patriots should win this game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In the WOodhead thread, the morons are in there basically lying about this topic.

[/QUOTE]

yeah i made my one and final thoughts on Woodhead on page 6. its an easy topic turned difficult

[/QUOTE]

Joe do not let anybody change your mind.  If you disagree with Deadhead that is your choice.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hopefully, but Amendola hasn't shown the ability to beat a press coverage and we should all be certain that Edelman will see Davis and Bethea. That's why I have a low scoring fight, I think both teams will eliminate the passing game. (Hilton)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Rkarp might be more right about the injury than most want to admit. Knowing now that Boyce is on IR it makes more sense to not toss Dobson on IR and hope his injury can heal before the SB. If they make it he could be critical, if they don't having him just healing up won't hurt a 53 man roster but Rkarp original premise that he was more injured than we thought might be right, just not the part about being placed on IR

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]The weakest part of the Colts defense is their secondary! They are already down one DB in Greg Toler and Landry is one head to head hit away from going home. The colts have much larger problems facing their defense then we do, they are not good at any aspect of defense though they have one good pass rusher in Mathis after that their defense isn't really that good. If it doesn't rain all night or the field doesn't freeze over the Patriots should win this game.

[/QUOTE]

They're 26th against the run and a rookie schooled them, I like Blount and Ridley's chances.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Like the idea sportsbozo but if he could catch the ball and run routes there is no way a kid with 4.24 speed wouldn't be on someone squad when we signed him. 4.24 speed is rare so he must not be very good in the other aspects to be signed to a PS so late in the season. Same with Orton. You can't just toss out anyone because they are fast or because they are tall. It doesn't work if they don't have the talent and ability to run routes and catch the ball.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

hey redox s uck- You must be new in  here I'm guessing?

Welcome to Leons Playhouse! I take it upon myself to keep you and the rest of the horribly accented in check.

I find it nausiating how every day all anybody ever talks about is the injuries that the pats have like no other team has them.

What ever happened to backing your team with 100% gusto no matter who is on the field??Setting yourselves to use an excuse is WEAK at best.

Nobody wants to takes a shot and discuss any of the other subjects from my last post?SHOCKER!

[/QUOTE]

HangNail, you must be new here I'm Guessing?

There has not been a post here since October that didn't somewhere somehow talk about Injuries.  In fact, we are all hoping that you to get a Hangnail on all of your fingers so you can type anymore.  Although you won't be miss nearly as much as Dobson...and you probably have that Monster App that Rusty uses to tpye 10,000 words a day so it's just wishful thinking!  Bad Monster!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Dink and dunk might be better way to go this week...along with strong running game.......get the Colts D moving side to side early and gas them....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kirby1fl. Show kirby1fl's posts

[QUOTE]

Joe-You are kidding me right? All week long that's all anybody spoke about. I'll go back and find them and label them if you want. There has to be at least a dozen threads discussing injuries.

It's old and it's an excuse before the game is even played!!! That is one messed up fan base up there.

[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Can somebody please take Leon to Chuck E Cheese so I don't have to keep seeing "You have chosen to ignore posts from the petulant child"

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

The New England Patriots won their fifth straight AFC East title in 2013 despite a number of injuries to prominent contributors on both sides of the ball.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kirby1fl. Show kirby1fl's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment: No need to do all that, I wouldn't want You to hurt Yourself. As for the nausea You should take somthing and go lay down awhile.
    [QUOTE]

Joe-You are kidding me right? All week long that's all anybody spoke about. I'll go back and find them and label them if you want. There has to be at least a dozen threads discussing injuries.

It's old and it's an excuse before the game is even played!!! That is one messed up fan base up there.

[/QUOTE]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Hi-res-7730194_crop_north   Marc Lebryk-USA TODAY Sports

It is not yet known if Aaron Dobson will play this weekend against the Indianapolis Colts, but it currently looks like the odds are against him.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

Now  we have pictures to go along with the injured players!?

Please folks-Give it a rest!

Afternoon to you too Irish! how's Whitey?

Tomhab-Hope the family is doing well.Hope nobody has any injuries that would keep them from anything. And hey if they do hopefully there is a backup to take his place.

You know they are all professional athletes that get paid millions of dollars to perform no matter where they are the depth chart. So please stop with the incessant whining.

If a guy is hurt bring in the next guy. Every team has injuries but there is not a team in the League whose fans complain more about them than the NE pats fans.

[/QUOTE]

Leon my boy welcome back. I suppose as a Jets fan you wouldn't understand talking about injuries. That's what fans of contending teams do. As a Jets fan your conversations are limited to things like butt fumbles and whether Rex likes painted or natural toenails on his women.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hopefully, but Amendola hasn't shown the ability to beat a press coverage and we should all be certain that Edelman will see Davis and Bethea. That's why I have a low scoring fight, I think both teams will eliminate the passing game. (Hilton)

[/QUOTE]

After the way the running game has stepped it up why would we go pass heavy from the start? If we score and the D holds early we'll keep pounding until they are forced to put more guys up in the box then Brady will pick his spots and play action them to death with 15/20 yard passes. I doubt we'll see many long balls come out of his hand unless someone is wide open and he has time to make and eat a sandwich before he throws.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can somebody please take Leon to Chuck E Cheese so I don't have to keep seeing "You have chosen to ignore posts from the petulant child"

[/QUOTE]

I think he's banned. People get nervous when a 20 year old guy wants to play with their children. Even if their kids are more emotionally mature.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

Now  we have pictures to go along with the injured players!?

Please folks-Give it a rest!

Afternoon to you too Irish! how's Whitey?

Tomhab-Hope the family is doing well.Hope nobody has any injuries that would keep them from anything. And hey if they do hopefully there is a backup to take his place.

You know they are all professional athletes that get paid millions of dollars to perform no matter where they are the depth chart. So please stop with the incessant whining.

If a guy is hurt bring in the next guy. Every team has injuries but there is not a team in the League whose fans complain more about them than the NE pats fans.

[/QUOTE]

HeyHeyHey who do the Jets Play this weekend, oops it's Jan already no more Not Yets game on the Schedule sorry about that.  Try to stay warm under that Bridge where you live it's Fridge out there!!!