Dobson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Dobson

I am surprised no thread about Dobson being so horrible.  Not just this game but in all the games he has been horrendous, with no sign of improvement.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Dobson

In response to SANPAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am surprised no thread about Dobson being so horrible.  Not just this game but in all the games he has been horrendous, with no sign of improvement.  

[/QUOTE]

****DROPSON*** thats his name. he for sure HAS improved. yes his hands may be the worst in the NFL but he getting open and more open every single week. he's starting to get accustomed to the Offense and the NFL speed. now work on his hands.

trust me, i hate him. but i have noticed SOME progression.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Maybe because no one feels that way besides a select few...

For a rookie I am happy with where he is...  TB just missed him down the sideline.

Then Dobson forgot to cut his route for that back shoulder pass.  

Other than that he has improved each week IMO, and he's a great run blocker as well.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

****DROPSON*** thats his name. he for sure HAS improved. yes his hands may be the worst in the NFL but he getting open and more open every single week. he's starting to get accustomed to the Offense and the NFL speed. now work on his hands.

[/QUOTE]

That's stupid and trollish of you joe.  I like your stuff on this board but Dropson is plain stupid, bro.  Stop that. Express your opinion without childish monikers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Maybe because no one feels that way besides a select few...

For a rookie I am happy with where he is...  TB just missed him down the sideline.

Then Dobson forgot to cut his route for that back shoulder pass.  

Other than that he has improved each week IMO, and he's a great run blocker as well.  

[/QUOTE]

agree. if brady is on point today dobson has two 30+ yard catches. both possibly big TDs

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's stupid and trollish of you joe.  I like your stuff on this board but Dropson is plain stupid, bro.  Stop that. Express your opinion without childish monikers.

[/QUOTE]

my b dude, i like it. trust me i like Dobson i just like the name its funny. in my mind it'll be  funny when 5 years from now this kid is a stud and im calling him dropson from his rookie year. but my b

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

another quick add bout the rookie WRs: i love KT. he's a slippery kind of runner. eventually he will slip one past a couple DBs for a huge TD

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

my b dude, i like it. trust me i like Dobson i just like the name its funny. in my mind it'll be  funny when 5 years from now this kid is a stud and im calling him dropson from his rookie year. but my b

[/QUOTE]

I think I overreacted right there too, my bad.  The Jet and Indy trolls are out, and their crap is getting old.  

The young man is growing and getting better.  It's all we can expect and ask for, if you know anything about this game.  

I hate attacking people, but this thread is crap and I tried to not say that - but it is.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Does that go for everyone?  Are you an equal opportunity offendee?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Does that go for everyone?  Are you an equal opportunity offendee?

[/QUOTE]

Speak of the devil.

Yes, and  no.  I don't call out athletes skill levels.  They're all professionals who have made it to the next level.  I will call out terrible plays.  Butt fumble ect...  

I supported Chad Jackson till he was out of the NFL all together, and was happy to see him back in Buffalo for a minute... 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

I understand that Brady is a God for many on this board but let's not be blind to the deterioration of his skills.  He is terrible on deep balls, either underthrowing or overthrowing his receivers.  Sure, some of it is due to the inexperienced receivers but a lot has to do with how poorly Brady has played.  The throw to Gronk which was picked off for six is a case in point.  TB12 is also telegraphing his throws to his pet binkies.  He is fixating on a binky or two as well which does not keep defenses honest  To compound matters, the running game is being neglected.

Time for Brady to shape up and eliminate his mistakes, or the Patriots do not make the playoffs; even if they do, it'll be one-and-done!

Red Sox 2013 ALCS Champion, Patriots in 2014 Super Bowl!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think I overreacted right there too, my bad.  The Jet and Indy trolls are out, and their crap is getting old.  

The young man is growing and getting better.  It's all we can expect and ask for, if you know anything about this game.  

I hate attacking people, but this thread is crap and I tried to not say that - but it is.  

[/QUOTE]

I agree totally, like i said after my namecalling Dobson seems to be getting open more &more each week. he's looking a lot better each week and the speed and pace of game doesn't seem to be too much for him anymore.

and agree these trolls are losers. go find your own board.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree totally, like i said after my namecalling Dobson seems to be getting open more &more each week. he's looking a lot better each week and the speed and pace of game doesn't seem to be too much for him anymore.

and agree these trolls are losers. go find your own board.

[/QUOTE]

It's his 6th NFL game.  Not to shabby IMO.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

To be honest, if Brady was on point today it would be more than not to shabby. kid could have easily had 100 yards 2 tds today

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Cant blame Brady, find  scapegoat in the rookie.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Well certainly looks like I am in minority here. Dobson was supposed to be sure handed as having ZERO drops cominf out of Marshall.  By now i have seen so many catchable balls dropped by him as well as whenever Brady throws in his direction he gets more frustrated.  That is not case in past few weeks with 85 80 10....

If sure handedness is his strength then he definitely has dissaponted upto this point. Lets hope heimproves  and by end of the year he keeps steadily improving.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

To be honest, if Brady was on point today it would be more than not to shabby. kid could have easily had 100 yards 2 tds today

[/QUOTE]

Then with that said,  no more Dropson, eh?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

just because i like you, and i like this board and have peoples respect on here its done. i like talking to real fans on here I'll cut it out

but with my friends, probably still using it just for kicks

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

Well certainly looks like I am in minority here. Dobson was supposed to be sure handed as having ZERO drops cominf out of Marshall.  By now i have seen so many catchable balls dropped by him as well as whenever Brady throws in his direction he gets more frustrated.  That is not case in past few weeks with 85 80 10....

If sure handedness is his strength then he definitely has dissaponted upto this point. Lets hope heimproves  and by end of the year he keeps steadily improving.

[/QUOTE]

His senior year he did not have a drop on a 'catchable' ball.  He had some drops other years.  Regardless, has he had drops? Yes.  Is he the most talented receiver we had had outside the number since moss, yes.  Only after 6 NFL games I clearly see that, so lets have some patience for the young man.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

just because i like you, and i like this board and have peoples respect on here its done. i like talking to real fans on here I'll cut it out

but with my friends, probably still using it just for kicks

[/QUOTE]

LOL,  don't jinx my man behind the scenes!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

His senior year he did not have a drop on a 'catchable' ball.  He had some drops other years.  Regardless, has he had drops? Yes.  Is he the most talented receiver we had had outside the number since moss, yes.  Only after 6 NFL games I clearly see that, so lets have some patience for the young man.  

[/QUOTE]

Ok.  Will have patience.  Also would have been great to see Boyce by now....but since he cant even show up on the field is not encouraging. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

haha i have to! its just a good joke w my buds now! if he starts regressing (which i highly doubt he will) i will stop using it all around haha

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

haha i have to! its just a good joke w my buds now! if he starts regressing (which i highly doubt he will) i will stop using it all around haha

[/QUOTE]

Regress from here on? Naa cant see it happening

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ok.  Will have patience.  Also would have been great to see Boyce by now....but since he cant even show up on the field is not encouraging. 

[/QUOTE]

Realistically we should give him until week 3 next year to be honest.... however, they need him to progress quickly.  Another 2 weeks of ball and a bye week, we should see more solid play from him.  

Boyce is going to get his shot next year.  

KT, Amen, Edelman, Dobson and Collie are top 5.