DOBSON=ALSHON JEFFERY next year?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

DOBSON=ALSHON JEFFERY next year?

they have followed similar rook patterns thus far. in fact dobs is better in stats.. jeff had 24 catches his rook year.. dob has 36 thus far. minus his injuries, looking at about 50 right about now.. he was making the right reads before his injury. methinks he and boyce make huge leaps next year. dont be shocked if emen is gone next year due to bb seeing the leap in these guys in addition to thomp. emen will b getting at least 4 and 25m in the open market, cant see pats going there.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: DOBSON=ALSHON JEFFERY next year?

Yeah I could see this happening, receivers tend to make a big leap their second year anyway. As for Edelman I think you're probably right about what he will get and I think due to his injury history I wouldn't want to give him that. Too me the real issue is Amendola - I don't think he will be here next year (at least at his current contract).

Hope for the rookies to make a big jump into year two and go out and draft a slot guy later...or just sign a cheaper one. The real problem will by our tightends and running backs, because unless you want to pretend Blount and Ridley are going to get it done, we will need one. And of course we won't have any tightends...that's a problem.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I would describe Dobson more like this....If Jerry Rice got liquored up one night and had a baby with Randy Moss, then Calvin Johnson while carrying Wes Welker on his head Master Blaster style had a baby with that baby, then that would be Aaron Dobson next year.

Everybody else on this team sux as we have a guy who knows nothing, making football decisions...right murtl?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Dobson looks like he  will make the leap next year. He seems to have caught on to the offensive schemes towards the middle of the year. Next year he will have had a full year in the sytem to  understand the offensive concepts. It will allow him to be less robotic and we should see more athleticism and consistency.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dobson looks like he  will make the leap next year. He seems to have caught on to the offensive schemes towards the middle of the year. Next year he will have had a full year in the sytem to  understand the offensive concepts. It will allow him to be less robotic and we should see more athleticism and consistency.

[/QUOTE]

Between that and health that will determine his career path. He has Jeffery ability but only if he gets consistent, drop the stone hands routine, and can stay healthy all year. Actually the one I see closer to Jeffery in this class is Keenan Allen. THat kid has something special in SD.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Between that and health that will determine his career path. He has Jeffery ability but only if he gets consistent, drop the stone hands routine, and can stay healthy all year. Actually the one I see closer to Jeffery in this class is Keenan Allen. THat kid has something special in SD.

[/QUOTE]

Pretty awesome run after the catch for a TD against Denver Thursay night. In last years draft Allen may turn out to be the best WR. SD getting Fluker and Allen got themselves 2 building block players.