Does Anyone Besides Me...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Does Anyone Besides Me...

. . . not care that the Red Sox have dropped five in a row and out of the division race now that the Pats are in camp?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Re: Does Anyone Besides Me...

It's defiantly taking the edge off.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Football comes first and then baseball comes....football comes first. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sbporter. Show sbporter's posts

who cares, baseball is just to pass the time until football season begins., preseason football is better than playoff baseball.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Who?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Does Anyone Besides Me...:
    [QUOTE]who cares, baseball is just to pass the time until football season begins., preseason football is better than playoff baseball.
    Posted by sbporter[/QUOTE]

Starts tomorrow night!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

Good for you,,i`ll keep the faith win or lose and looking forward to football.But i`ll still root for the sox,,just don`t jump back on the wagon if we turn things around.Fair weather fans are a dime a dozen.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Says the guy with both "dj" and "2004" in his screen name.

I would wager to guess the Red Sox were breaking my heart while the best of you was running down your mother's leg.

Have a nice day.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Does Anyone Besides Me...:
    [QUOTE]. . . not care that the Red Sox have dropped five in a row and out of the division race now that the Pats are in camp?
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

The Sox are paying for their do nothing, horrible offseason...while the Yankees added Tex, and two front-line starters.

Yes, I do care. Don't know what I hate worse...seeing the Sox lose to the Rays or the Yankees? Probably the later. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

In Response to Does Anyone Besides Me...:
    [QUOTE]. . . not care that the Red Sox have dropped five in a row and out of the division race now that the Pats are in camp?
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

Couldn't care less. Bring on Patriots FOOTBALL!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Laurie, could you be little more succinct I'm not clear on what you mean.Wink

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Of course I care. Preseason games are supposed to lighten the load here?
    C'mon. I have lived and died with this Sox team since I was a tyke! Thankfully there is a lot of season left to go, and hopefully some players will get healthier soon. I noticed that Bay is in the lineup tonight, which is a positive sign.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady101. Show Brady101's posts

Sorry...I was reading about the last Pats practice...did someone say something about baseball?