Does anyone realize?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Does anyone realize?

Does anyone realize what this team has gone through. There is so much whining on this board the majority of people sound like little children. Here is something to think about:

Offense:

• Loss of Hernandez
    • Loss of Gronk
    • Injuries to Amendola for a while.
    • Loss of Vollmer
    • Injuries to Solder
    • Injuries to Cannon
    • Injuries to Dobson
    • Injuries to Thompkins

Defense:

• Loss of Wilfork
    • Loss of Mayo
    • Loss of Kelly
    • Injuries to Talib
    • Injuries to Gregory

I'm probably missing more, but that team is 10-4. What do you all expect? 50-0 wins every week? Enjoy the heart this team has! 2007 was the worst thing to happen to this team and fanbase... This has been a coaching job for the ages and our QB had played his heart out as well.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

Re: Does anyone realize?

When a team has the greastest QB of all time, then they can overcome much adversity.  

If all the Players mentioned were healthy or not in Jail, the Pats would be one of the worst teams in the NFL without Brady at QB.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If Brady keeps throwing INT's in the endzone to end games I don't care who the pats have on their roster or who they don't have.

Listing injured players is just an excuse. All teams can list just as many injuries BUT not too many of their QB's keep blowing games on the last play of the game.

Something to think about excuse makers...I mean pats fans.

[/QUOTE]

Hi Rusty.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Does anyone realize what this team has gone through. There is so much whining on this board the majority of people sound like little children. Here is something to think about:

Offense:

• Loss of Hernandez
    • Loss of Gronk
    • Injuries to Amendola for a while.
    • Loss of Vollmer
    • Injuries to Solder
    • Injuries to Cannon
    • Injuries to Dobson
    • Injuries to Thompkins

Defense:

• Loss of Wilfork
    • Loss of Mayo
    • Loss of Kelly
    • Injuries to Talib
    • Injuries to Gregory

[/QUOTE]

Loss of Woodhead  . . . has been their biggest loss and then his replacement Vereen when out for 1/2 the season and Vereen's replacement, Washington, could never get on the field. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

No, that's Leon. 

I think it is completely acceptable to use those injuries as an excuse. Imagine the Jets without... hmmm... nevermind they are just terrible.

This team lost all of their leaders except Brady. Nink and McCourty are still there, but Wilfork and Mayo were without question key cogs and all-pro talent. 

They went from the best TE duo to probably the worst. There is nothing BB could have done to stop that. 

O-line is the same deal. Losing your top three offensive tackles is absolutely insane. 

And every loss has been last minute. Zero blowout losses. The team has been in every single game this season and keeps trucking. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]

If Brady keeps throwing INT's in the endzone to end games I don't care who the pats have on their roster or who they don't have.

Listing injured players is just an excuse. All teams can list just as many injuries BUT not too many of their QB's keep blowing games on the last play of the game.

[/QUOTE]

INT on 4th down with 2 seconds to go doesn't mean cr@p. I see it's your only talking point today, maybe you missed how much the o-line sucked and all our other Def and ST issues.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to Footballexpert45's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hi Rusty.

[/QUOTE]

I just outed you BUST-CHISE.....everyone knows who you are now...they just started a thred about Meadowland Mike and trying to get the mods to ban him...lol...that means YOU!