Does Dez drop top the Pats??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

Does Dez drop top the Pats??

And would BB pick him?? Would like to have him but not sure BB goes with a WR in round 1

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nooyorkachusettes. Show Nooyorkachusettes's posts

Re: Does Dez drop top the Pats??

I think Belichick goes with with someone who will shine in 2 years at both RB and WR.  Then whichever position is the most pressing next year, the year so many contracts expire, he will use the Raiders pick on a top player of that position.

Right now he can hit a RB or WR in the 2nd round who may take a year to develop and fill one of those holes next year.  If it doesn't work out he still has the Raiders pick to use as a second chance.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

I would be happy with Dez, but prefer Pouncey, Graham or Kindle

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Bryant wont fall to the Pats. I'm hoping they get Kindle with the 22nd pick and get a WR in the second round. There's a few promising WR picks expected to go in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

How many Dez Bryant threads do we need?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Dez Bryant WR, New England Patriots

sooo soooo tempting, but is it really the best move?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

I don't see him availbale at 22. if he is it will be a tough decision for BB to pass on Carlos Dunlap 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

In Response to Re: Does Dez drop top the Pats??:
    Bryant wont fall to the Pats. I'm hoping they get Kindle with the 22nd pick and get a WR in the second round. There's a few promising WR picks expected to go in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. How many Dez Bryant threads do we need?
    Posted by magicalhobo

How many Big Lebowski sign off quotes do we need?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from viewer222. Show viewer222's posts

In Response to Does Dez drop top the Pats??:
    And would BB pick him?? Would like to have him but not sure BB goes with a WR in round 1
    Posted by smorgan86

BB has been burnt badly with low round WR picks. Does anyone remeber Bethel Johnson? how about Chad Jackson? The buzz about Jackson when the Pats drafted him was how long before he became all pro.
    BB will draft almost any position except wr in the first round

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I hope Bryant does fall, teams like Dallas and maybe MN will probably be tempted to move up and grab him.  I think a good option is TB, they give us two picks 2nd and 3rd this year and another in 2011 (2nd or 3rd) to move to 22nd to get Dez. 

The Patriots are not going to draft this guy, I'll be surprised if he's even on their board.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

IF Bryant is there at 22 they likely go for him unless someone else like Graham also drops.  He's not a Holmes type idiot, he's more an 85 type diva.  They can live with a diva.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

I dont know why people Think this guy is going to be there tonight...

Hes the number 1 reciever in the draft hes not going to drop to the 22nd pick

Browns or broncos will be drafting him.

I think if patriots had to choose between Dez Bryant or Demeyrius Thomas... it will be THOMAS.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from adam4522. Show adam4522's posts

I would not draft him if he were there.  I might trade down so someone else could...as the guy I did want would likely be gone for him to be available...I have DE, OLB, OL, TE, RB, and probably even CB ahead of WR.  With Moss, Holt, Edelmen, and Welker by year end we are strong at WR...not short a 1st round pick...OL is the weakness most don't talk about.  I would love Veldheer and pouncy to team with Volmer, Neal, and Mankins.  Trade Light and Koppen!