Does That Win Bring Back Memories?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Does That Win Bring Back Memories?

talk about nail-biting wins again...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Does That Win Bring Back Memories?

Hey Bubba..I posted this topic after the Miami game and I was just about to post it again. That's the way we used to win games and this game is going to go a long way at helping us get that swagger back. That was a beautiful thing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

it was a great win today, i must say ive been staying positive about the team but after the moss trade ect, i was really worried about this week and some how we pulled out a great win

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

Reminded me of 2004 all over again.

Now please will all you "the offense is sunk without Moss" 'ers please shut up?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I'm just happy to see the D putting it together. They have tons of talent and if they keep progressing then I have no doubt we can go far in the playoffs.

BTW to all those complaining about the Moss trade. I think the O looked great today. It should only improve too, once they get use to this new system

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

it was great

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Does That Win Bring Back Memories?:
    [QUOTE]

It was a lot of fun!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

i dont even enjoy watching - this one made me nauseous

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In Response to Re: Does That Win Bring Back Memories?: I think the O looked great today. It should only improve too, once they get use to this new system
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

Respectfully, I see it as not being a new system, it's just that now the offense can commit fully to the existing system without having to worry about any prima donna requiring X number of catches per game!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

Our defense played great.  Baltimore has a great O-line, solid QB, an very good back in Rice, and for the first time an elite WR group with Boldin, Mason, TJ, and Todd Heap at Tight End.  Yet the Patriots kept them in check, coming up with stops when we needed and shutting them out in overtime.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Does That Win Bring Back Memories?:
    [QUOTE]Our defense played great.  Baltimore has a great O-line, solid QB, an very good back in Rice, and for the first time an elite WR group with Boldin, Mason, TJ, and Todd Heap at Tight End.  Yet the Patriots kept them in check, coming up with stops when we needed and shutting them out in overtime.
    Posted by DuncanOrange[/QUOTE]

Ravens held their own thru 3 quarters. I wasn't expecting their offense to score many points, but I did expect their D to give our offense some fits. The game seemed to come down to making 1-2 extra plays.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Reminds me of the W we got 2 weeks ago, just different.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Bubba..I posted this topic after the Miami game and I was just about to post it again. That's the way we used to win games and this game is going to go a long way at helping us get that swagger back. That was a beautiful thing.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

I hope it builds a little character....a come from behind win with a young D. It was a nice start to a tough stretch in our schedule.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Yes it does... spreading the offense

Christopher Price capeleaguer Four New England pass catchers (Branch, Welker, Woodhead, Hernandez) had at least 50 yards receiving. All 4 caught at least 4 balls.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Best stat of the day for the Patriots.......

Ravens converted just 5-of-16 3rd downs, 2-of-8 in 2nd half and
    NE came into day allowing 55pct on 3rd down

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Does That Win Bring Back Memories? : I hope it builds a little character....a come from behind win with a young D. It was a nice start to a tough stretch in our schedule.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

Cunningham was big today, Including and especially the personal foul penalty he drew. That was a veteran move.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

This was a great game , against a great opponent. They  should keep getting better as they get more comfortable with a ball control type offense. Hopefully this will help us keep the defense off the field.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]Reminds me of the W we got 2 weeks ago, just different.
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]

a little, except sans Moss....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

The Defense is really starting to look like something after a bit of a shaky fist half.  Nice 3 quarters of football after that.