Does "The Manning Face" ever get old??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Does "The Manning Face" ever get old??

NAH I LOVE IT!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Re: Does

Nope.  Never gets old.  Ever.  It's the gift that keeps on giving.  It's almost as good as watching replays of the "Butt Fumble"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nope.  Never gets old.  Ever.  It's the gift that keeps on giving.  It's almost as good as watching replays of the "Butt Fumble"

[/QUOTE]

+1!

But, in truth, it's a distant 2nd. The ButtFumble never fails to leave you laughing so hard your jaws and ribs ache!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

http://www.manningface.com

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

As much as we love to hate Peyton......

----------------------------------------------------------

Peter King:

Manning classy as hell in defeat, waiting 8 mins for Ray Lewis to finish press stuff so he could tell him he's enjoyed playing against him.

Manning&Lewis meeting postgame: http://bit.ly/WBpC17  .

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

same old face-different uni, head slumped down in defeat. another day being eyeor in the hundread acre wood

manning loss

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

So WHY IS HE CONSIDERED THE BEST QB? Can't win the big games, doesn't he have the most losses in post season?? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Infinite Manningfaces For The Game Of The Year And Colin Kaepernick Fooling All Of Wisconsin: Saturday's NFL Playoff Games, In GIFs [Updated]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Tied with another "greatest ever" Farve for playoff losses with 11

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tied with another "greatest ever" Farve for playoff losses with 11

[/QUOTE]

Can't stand Manning.

Still, in fairness, you have to get to the playoffs 11 times in order to lose 11 times. Most QBs never come close to that feat.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I have the say, I thought the Broncos got totally jobbed by the refs last night, but they still imploded at the end. I almost felt bad for a Manning there. Thanks for reminding of the Manning face.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1!

But, in truth, it's a distant 2nd. The ButtFumble never fails to leave you laughing so hard your jaws and ribs ache!

[/QUOTE]

The butt fumble is an awesome one-timer. The Manning face is forever.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Where does under panties weigh in on this? Oh thats right, nobody has heard from him. LOL.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to EnochRoot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have the say, I thought the Broncos got totally jobbed by the refs last night, but they still imploded at the end. I almost felt bad for a Manning there. Thanks for reminding of the Manning face.

[/QUOTE]

The refs did suck....both on both sides. What cost the Broncos the game was their pussy-playcalling. You have a HOF QB, and 31 seconds left & 2 timeouts...and you kneel??? All he needed was maybe 40-45 yards for a FG try......being conservative is not how to win in the playoffs. Whoever called the offense for Denver should be fired.

But watching that giant forehead pout again is simply priceless....and no, it never gets old.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to EnochRoot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1!

[/QUOTE]

The butt fumble is an awesome one-timer. The Manning face is forever.

[/QUOTE]

LOL, Enoch!

Still, I disagree. The ButtFumble will live as long as the NFL continues to exist. It's Montana-to-Clark...in reverse!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Never

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

As much as we love to hate Peyton......

----------------------------------------------------------

Peter King:

Manning classy as hell in defeat, waiting 8 mins for Ray Lewis to finish press stuff so he could tell him he's enjoyed playing against him.

Manning&Lewis meeting postgame: http://bit.ly/WBpC17  .

[/QUOTE]

Ummmm ... the same Manning that declined to be interviewed after the game?  Yeah, real classy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

I have always considered Peyton to be a class act...unlike his father and brother...would have been great to square off against him next week...but of course the Pats have to take care of business first today....

if Peyton had the teams Brady has had, and Belichick?!?!...Go Pats!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

In response to elvis-surfs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have always considered Peyton to be a class act...unlike his father and brother...would have been great to square off against him next week...but of course the Pats have to take care of business first today....

if Peyton had the teams Brady has had, and Belichick?!?!...Go Pats!

[/QUOTE]

unless he's throwing his receivers and o-line under the bus...he's all class.  :)  One thing he is for sure, is a historian of the game and he no doubt has a ton of respect for Ray Lewis.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CornHole12. Show CornHole12's posts

Kinda like the pouting Brady face...