Doesnt anyone who posts here realize what it means to be a fan? You are all spoiled

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

Doesnt anyone who posts here realize what it means to be a fan? You are all spoiled

Pats will be fine this year. 

This is september football. Its a shame that the pats have won so many games in the past because the expectations of the fans have become so totally ridiculous. 

Go ahead. Keep crying and slappin the panic button if you want. But you owe Tom Brady and the Patriots more than that

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

Re: Doesnt anyone who posts here realize what it means to be a fan? You are all spoiled

Gee, you mean we shouldn't fire the whole coaching staff and trade every player we have. By the way, I didn't like the nachos I had at the stadium so we should get rid of the guy who sold them to me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantownah. Show beantownah's posts

Re: Doesnt anyone who posts here realize what it means to be a fan? You are all spoiled

Being a fan doesn't mean we have to ignore what appears to be lousy football the first two games.  I've been a Pats fan for over 40 years and some of the greatest moments of all time were the three Super Bowl wins.  That being said, it has been painful to watch the first two games.  They've played totally one-dimensional on offense, why can't they at least try to run the ball with some regularity. They have four quality backs if they'd ever give them any consistent chance to run the ball.  The defense has not given up a lot of points, but let the Jets retain the ball for long drives during the second half.  
    Sorry, but being a fan doesn't mean being blind.  They haven't played well the first two games and should be 0-2, which is strange for a team with all this talent, and a team that could afford to let all the defensive players go.
    We love the Pats, but we're not idiots.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from msashner. Show msashner's posts

I'm with you 100% on this.  We have been conditioned the last few years to expect a Brady-Belichick lead team to win every game.  They're going through some growing pains right now.  There has been a huge turnover on defense and Brady is still trying to get his groove back.  We cannot expect them to be the same team they were in 2007.  Cut them some slack!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

No, steve, we have no idea what it means.

You're absolutely right, we're spoiled rotten and completely unaware.

Maybe, someday, in a better world, if we clean our room and eat all our vegetables, we might approach the sublime wonderfulness and fullsome fandom that you so clearly represent.

Oh . . .

and you're a deusche.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Pmike, I do like how you set up your posts and then POW! right in the kisser....LOL!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

leon you are still a low life loser... keep posting your bs

and pmike.... 

likewise 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

I think true fans realize that their team is open to criticism and can express how they feel.

It shows passion, not panic. Also a lot of the criticism happens to be true. The offensive play calling stinks, we need to run more, the play calling is predictable and the defense is inexperienced. None of these thoughts spring from panic, but from observation.

Certainly it's not time to panic, but I don't think expressing concern is out of line.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In 2001 we started 0-2 and 5-5. We won the superbowl.
    In 2002 we started 3-0 and missed the playoffs.
    In 2003 we started 0-1 and 2-2. We won the superbowl.
    In 2004 we were awesome.
    In 2005 we started 2-2 and 6-5 and made the playoffs.
    In 2006 we started 2-1 and 6-3 and went deep in the playoffs.
    In 2007 I forget.
    In 2008 we were 3-2 and 7-5 and finished 11-5.

I guess my point is we don't usually start the season fast,
    but we finish with a flurry.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 671Chay. Show 671Chay's posts

2 games. lots of newbies. lots new coaches. lots of NEW here and there.  

give it time, this is for the long haul. NEVER GIVE UP PATS! THAT BEING A TRUE FAN!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In Response to Re: Doesnt anyone who posts here realize what it means to be a fan? You are all spoiled:
    [QUOTE]2 games. lots of newbies. lots new coaches. lots of NEW here and there.   give it time, this is for the long haul. NEVER GIVE UP PATS! THAT BEING A TRUE FAN!
    Posted by 671Chay[/QUOTE]

Exactly! The long haul. If not this year, then the next, and the next, and the next, and the next...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sonieboy. Show sonieboy's posts

In Response to Doesnt anyone who posts here realize what it means to be a fan? You are all spoiled:
    [QUOTE]Pats will be fine this year.  This is september football. Its a shame that the pats have won so many games in the past because the expectations of the fans have become so totally ridiculous.  Go ahead. Keep crying and slappin the panic button if you want. But you owe Tom Brady and the Patriots more than that
    Posted by steve1581[/QUOTE] I checked your personal data but none is available.  I for one consider myself a Pats fan, since I've been following them since 1962. As such I recall the many years of frustration and sneers and geers when others learned whom you supported. I know how it feels to be a loser and believe me winning is much better. IMHO I see resemblance of those earlier teams and it concerns me because I don't wish to go back. Insofar as others on this forum I see concern and considering what I've seen in the preseason and the first two games this year there is reason to be. Hopefully BB will get it turned around and once the Pats begin to look like the the team to which we are accustomed all will take on a happier note but until then I for one will continue to speak my mind, and doing so does not mean that I'm disloyal. Go Pats!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Doesnt anyone who posts here realize what it means to be a fan? You are all spoiled:
    [QUOTE]Pats will be fine this year.  This is september football. Its a shame that the pats have won so many games in the past because the expectations of the fans have become so totally ridiculous.  Go ahead. Keep crying and slappin the panic button if you want. But you owe Tom Brady and the Patriots more than that
    Posted by steve1581[/QUOTE]

I remember watching the Patriots when they were cellar dwellers, I was complaining back then too!!  LOL :)

14. This post has been removed.