Dolphins coming to town.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Dolphins coming to town.

Looks like the Pats better muster up a pass rush, or Tannehill will find a groove.  Their D has always been strong and TB also will need to find a groove.        

Ryan Tannehill completed 19-of-37 passes for 194 yards, three touchdowns, and two interceptions in the Dolphins' Week 7 loss to Buffalo. He ran three quarterback draws up the middle, but they only gained a combined five yards. This was arguably Tannehill's worst game as a pro despite the three-TD day. His passes outside the numbers were wildly inaccurate, and he was not helped by major late-game pass protection breakdowns, as Mario Williams took Dolphins RT Tyson Clabo to school. The sputtering Dolphins have now dropped three straight since an 0-3 start. They visit New England next, where Tannehill will be a mid-range to low-end QB2 fantasy option.   

Thoughts?  How do Pats win this game?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Dolphins coming to town.

I only posted this to help you guys move on...  c'mon guys... Jets game is over and done with.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

I'd feel better if Talib were available to take Wallace out of the game.

My other worry is the dolphins edge rushers,  the Pat's O-line hasn't exactly been a stone wall.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Good post, Getzo.  Yesterday was a very tough loss, but time to look ahead to Miami.  I'll be honest.  I'm worried about this game.  I'm glad it's at home, because that will help a bunch.  Unitl I see our offense looking more comfortable, I'm not going to feel good about any games.  That said, the obvious key against the Fins is to attack Tannehill.  Their O-Line is pretty bad, so we really need to take advantage of that weakness and attack Tannehill from all angles.  Brady has to get back on track as well.  Let's hope yesterday's disaster lit a real fire under his butt and we see better play from our offense as a whole.  Miami is definitally a winnable game, but is also a losable game if we play like we did yesterday.  Go Pats!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My other worry is the dolphins edge rushers,  the Pat's O-line hasn't exactly been a stone wall.

[/QUOTE]

Glad this game is at home... this team needs to rebound in a big way. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mpb2008. Show mpb2008's posts

With Mia and Pit, the Pats have a very good chance to go into the bye at 7-2.....which is amazing given everything they have had to deal with.

Hopefully after the bye week....we will be at "full strength" for the push to the end.

Between the O-line, rookie receivers, and all the key injuries......I will be more then happy with 7-2.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to mpb2008's comment:
    [QUOTE]

With Mia and Pit, the Pats have a very good chance to go into the bye at 7-2.....which is amazing given everything they have had to deal with.

Hopefully after the bye week....we will be at "full strength" for the push to the end.

Between the O-line, rookie receivers, and all the key injuries......I will be more then happy with 7-2.

[/QUOTE]

Miami is going to be ready for this game, biggest of the year so far for them.  This Pitt team is not what their record says.  They're on a 2 game winning streak and just beat the Ravens.  They still have a legit chance to win that devision. 

If Pats enter the bye at 7-2, I would be extremely excited.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Miami is going to be ready for this game, biggest of the year so far for them.  This Pitt team is not what their record says.  They're on a 2 game winning streak and just beat the Ravens.  They still have a legit chance to win that devision. 

If Pats enter the bye at 7-2, I would be extremely excited.  

[/QUOTE]

I agree 100%.  our next two games are going to be really challenging and if we win them both I also will be very excited!  Both Miami and Pittsburgh are definitely much tougher than their records indicate.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Jets have Cincy and Saints next on their lists....  If we can get two wins going into the bye, that would be huge.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I hope the Jet game is a wake-up call for the O-line. as a group the last few weeks their pass protection has been shaky/spotty. There was a brief shot of Mankins lighting into the O-line on the sidelines. they seemed to play better after that. It would be nice to see a cleaner game from the unit this week.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

The outcome of the game will be determined by our coaching staff....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

this Miami game worries me.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I hope the Jet game is a wake-up call for the O-line. as a group the last few weeks their pass protection has been shaky/spotty. There was a brief shot of Mankins lighting into the O-line on the sidelines. they seemed to play better after that. It would be nice to see a cleaner game from the unit this week.

[/QUOTE]

I think that happened in the middle of the game.  Mankins was shouting at the Oline on the sides lines, you see that?  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Mankins was going off on the O line so much that spit was coming out of his mouth...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Mankins was going off on the O line so much that spit was coming out of his mouth...

[/QUOTE]

LOL, right.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Isn't that the way most O-linemen communicate?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

Looks like the Pats better muster up a pass rush, or Tannehill will find a groove.  Thoughts?  How do Pats win this game?

[/QUOTE]

QB's tend to look like Dan Marino vs us.  Talib needs to get back for this game.  We need to sign a LB who can cover people.  Spikes and Hightower are so slow.  Cole needs to get off the field.  Either Arrington is a bust and needs to be let go and someone else brought in or he needs to be worked with 24/7 so he can earn that money he was paid with that supersized, overpaid contract.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mpb2008. Show mpb2008's posts

Both games will be tough, but I happen to think the Jets D is better then Mia or Pit.....plus another week of Gronk for the O to better adjust.....maybe we get some good news with either Kelly or Talib.....plus both are at home.....I feel preety good that we can win both.

And hopefully someone give a wake up call to the O-line....it would be nice to see Brady on his feet more.  With all this pressure on him, I have seen him throw more from his back foot, or just moving in general....not good for Tom's accruacy.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Looks like the Pats better muster up a pass rush, or Tannehill will find a groove.  Thoughts?  How do Pats win this game?

[/QUOTE]

QB's tend to look like Dan Marino vs us.  Talib needs to get back for this game.  We need to sign a LB who can cover people.  Spikes and Hightower are so slow.  Cole needs to get off the field.  Either Arrington is a bust and needs to be let go and someone else brought in or he needs to be worked with 24/7 so he can earn that money he was paid with that supersized, overpaid contract.

[/QUOTE]

This is a little strong.  I mean this was the Pats first game without their best Dlineman - second best dlineman, LBer, and Corner...

Yes Geno had a good day, but our D hasd been relatively strong outside of yesterday.  A lot of back ups were playing.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

Both games will be tough, but I happen to think the Jets D is better then Mia or Pit.....plus another week of Gronk for the O to better adjust.....maybe we get some good news with either Kelly or Talib.....plus both are at home.....I feel preety good that we can win both.

And hopefully someone give a wake up call to the O-line....it would be nice to see Brady on his feet more.  With all this pressure on him, I have seen him throw more from his back foot, or just moving in general....not good for Tom's accruacy.

[/QUOTE]

Right on.  I think we will see a better team next sunday.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to DontQuestionBB's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is the biggest game for the Pats this season.  They are playing the best division rival in the afc east.  I have concerns also about this game, because this Dolphins team has tons of talent are coming off a tough loss.  

The Pats are coming off a loss to the lowly pathetic Jets.  If Talib doesn't play, then I see no answer for Mike Wallace, the Dolphins have a tough D.  So I don't see the Pats winning a shootout with Dropson and Co.

[/QUOTE]

Stop with Monikers please.  Not needed.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Bryant McKinnie - T - Dolphins

Dolphins acquired OT Bryant McKinnie from the Ravens.

The compensation is unclear, but it's almost certainly a day-three pick, likely a conditional one. McKinnie was benched after Week 5 by the Ravens, but is well worth a flier for the Dolphins, who are getting league-worst tackle play that's been derailing GM Jeff Ireland's masterplan. It's quite possible McKinnie will be immediately installed on the blindside, shifting LT Jonathan Martin to the right and Tyson Clabo to the bench. Clabo got humiliated in Sunday's loss to the Bills. Of course, it's also possible McKinnie has nothing left at age 34, and will end up on the bench.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Oh and one more thing.. oh wait .. sorry.. you guys are still talking about the field goal.....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

[QUOTE]Bryant McKinnie - T - Dolphins

Dolphins acquired OT Bryant McKinnie from the Ravens.

The compensation is unclear, but it's almost certainly a day-three pick, likely a conditional one. McKinnie was benched after Week 5 by the Ravens, but is well worth a flier for the Dolphins, who are getting league-worst tackle play that's been derailing GM Jeff Ireland's masterplan. It's quite possible McKinnie will be immediately installed on the blindside, shifting LT Jonathan Martin to the right and Tyson Clabo to the bench. Clabo got humiliated in Sunday's loss to the Bills. Of course, it's also possible McKinnie has nothing left at age 34, and will end up on the bench.[/QUOTE]

Washed up...the Raven traded for a tackle and now they are bailing on McKinnie?? He's done.