Dolphins fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

Dolphins fans

Hey guys, I know it is always open season on the JESTS in here, but have you noticed a growing arrogance coming out of Miami? Weren't these guys 1-15 2 years ago? Do they really think that mirror won't crack? LandShark Stadium? Please. This team finishes last in the division this year and if Pennington does the every-other-year injury thing, then good luck running the single wing offense all year with rookie Pat White.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Dolphins fans

Well, Dolphins fan hasn't had much to crow about for a good long time, so I guess a little smack is to be expected -- they did win the division. But I think reality sets in for Miami this year. They've got that first-place shcedule to deal with and they're not going to be sneaking up on anybody this year. That Wildcat attack won't catch anybody by surprise and the point about Pennington being fragile is valid. I'm already on record with the Dolphins at 6-10, and that might be good (bad) enough for last place in the divvy. I actually think it will be interesting to see if Sparano can follow up (as I doubt) or if the Dollies were just a flash in the pan last year (as they looked in the playoffs). Ultimately, who cares? The Pats will wring them out and hang them up to dry (twice).

All that said, Bob -- do you have some kind of personality disorder that we should know about?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

[QUOTE]Well, Dolphins fan hasn't had much to crow about for a good long time, so I guess a little smack is to be expected -- they did win the division. But I think reality sets in for Miami this year. They've got that first-place shcedule to deal with and they're not going to be sneaking up on anybody this year. That Wildcat attack won't catch anybody by surprise and the point about Pennington being fragile is valid. I'm already on record with the Dolphins at 6-10, and that might be good (bad) enough for last place in the divvy. I actually think it will be interesting to see if Sparano can follow up (as I doubt) or if the Dollies were just a flash in the pan last year (as they looked in the playoffs). Ultimately, who cares? The Pats will wring them out and hang them up to dry (twice). All that said, Bob -- do you have some kind of personality disorder that we should know about?
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

Multiple personality disorder,"The Three Faces of Eve," whatever.  I think "Bob" might be Leon.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]Hey guys, I know it is always open season on the JESTS in here, but have you noticed a growing arrogance coming out of Miami? Weren't these guys 1-15 2 years ago? Do they really think that mirror won't crack? LandShark Stadium? Please. This team finishes last in the division this year and if Pennington does the every-other-year injury thing, then good luck running the single wing offense all year with rookie Pat White.
    Posted by BostonBobBlowhard[/QUOTE]

Leon you sad little boy everyone knows it's you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

[QUOTE]Well, Dolphins fan hasn't had much to crow about for a good long time, so I guess a little smack is to be expected -- they did win the division. But I think reality sets in for Miami this year. They've got that first-place shcedule to deal with and they're not going to be sneaking up on anybody this year. That Wildcat attack won't catch anybody by surprise and the point about Pennington being fragile is valid. I'm already on record with the Dolphins at 6-10, and that might be good (bad) enough for last place in the divvy. I actually think it will be interesting to see if Sparano can follow up (as I doubt) or if the Dollies were just a flash in the pan last year (as they looked in the playoffs). Ultimately, who cares? The Pats will wring them out and hang them up to dry (twice). All that said, Bob -- do you have some kind of personality disorder that we should know about?
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

I get manic depressive over the Bruins. Other than that, I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy, although I am scheduled for one of those in July.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]I get manic depressive over the Bruins. Other than that, I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy, although I am scheduled for one of those in July.
    Posted by BostonBobBlowhard[/QUOTE]

Nobody believes you bugboy. Go back to one of your other dozen names.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Evil you do realize that of all the trolls Leon is the one troll who does not go by a million names. He wants you to know its him cause he likes f*cking with you so this kid is not Leon. Trust me i have been fighting the war on Leon for like two years he deffently does not hide himself, he puts himself right out there for you to see and he gets his kicks messing with you. Togah and Tedyazz is the guy who changes his name all the time. That and 19andnone but Leon goes by names like Leon, Hess, or Jets he does not hide himself what so ever.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]Evil you do realize that of all the trolls Leon is the one troll who does not go by a million names. He wants you to know its him cause he likes f*cking with you so this kid is not Leon. Trust me i have been fighting the war on Leon for like two years he deffently does not hide himself, he puts himself right out there for you to see and he gets his kicks messing with you. Togah and Tedyazz is the guy who changes his name all the time. That and 19andnone but Leon goes by names like Leon, Hess, or Jets he does not hide himself what so ever.
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]

Not true. He's posed as a disgruntled Pats fan many times as well as a Colts, Chargers, Cowboys and Fins fan. He vacilates between being a Lakers and Cavs fan on the Celts board and pops up as a disgruntled Sox fan on the Sox board all the time. His life's work is to get a rise out of Boston sports fans and he'll go to any lengths to try. Leon, Togah and Tedyaz are all the same bugboy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

[QUOTE]Not true. He's posed as a disgruntled Pats fan many times as well as a Colts, Chargers, Cowboys and Fins fan. He vacilates between being a Lakers and Cavs fan on the Celts board and pops up as a disgruntled Sox fan on the Sox board all the time. His life's work is to get a rise out of Boston sports fans and he'll go to any lengths to try. Leon, Togah and Tedyaz are all the same bugboy.
    Posted by Evil2009[/QUOTE]

it's not like there is any such thing as a disgruntled Sox or Pats fan and over the last two years, Celts fan (I can't speak for the Bruins, not my sport). Management for the Pats has been great for 10 years and the Sox have all the credibility they'll ever need with 2004.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

as myself being a fin fan...im happy we did two things last year...help favre go out miserably and keep the cheatins out of the playoffs

no semantics argument on the cheating aside...i feel like the dolphins have improved as a team, and as a roster...but they still have plenty of work to do...but the person who said they would finish in last is on crack...thats what the jets and bills are for

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

hey Jimmy42.......you kept us out of playoffs ...........but you still got a bunch of wusses on your team who can't win in the winter months.