Dolphins need picks!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Dolphins need picks!

The Miami Dolphins want draft picks, from this article the only one worth  consider for  a 2nd would be Ronnie Brown.  Other interesting prospects for lower picks OLB Matt Roth,CB Will Allen,CB Jason Allen, and OG Ikechuku Ndukwe.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-miami-dolphins-trade-bait-draft-s041009,0,4856142.story

thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Re: Dolphins need picks!

Happy Easter everyone.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

[QUOTE]The Miami Dolphins want draft picks, from this article the only one worth  consider for  a 2nd would be Ronnie Brown.  Other interesting prospects for lower picks OLB Matt Roth,CB Will Allen,CB Jason Allen, and OG Ikechuku Ndukwe. http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-miami-dolphins-trade-bait-draft-s041009,0,4856142.story thoughts?
    Posted by Grogan77[/QUOTE]Aside from Brown, the rest are JAGS who were bad high draft picks under the previous regimes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

[QUOTE]Aside from Brown, the rest are JAGS who were bad high draft picks under the previous regimes.
    Posted by flasox[/QUOTE]

Matt Roth would be a nice pickup for a 5th or lower, he's a DE/LB and perfect for the 3-4.  He would be an excellent backup for the Pats.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

[QUOTE]Matt Roth would be a nice pickup for a 5th or lower, he's a DE/LB and perfect for the 3-4.  He would be an excellent backup for the Pats.
    Posted by Grogan77[/QUOTE]You may be right but I doubt Parcells will deal within the dividion.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

Ronnie Brown for a 2nd and Matt Roth for a 5th round pick sound about right. In addition to Don Parsa's aversion toward trading within the same division; does anyone think that after taking such players like Wes Walker and Larry Izzo from the Dolphins (leading to better careers in NE) - that they are going to readily trade anyone else to the Patriots.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

[QUOTE]Ronnie Brown for a 2nd and Matt Roth for a 5th round pick sound about right. In addition to Don Parsa's aversion toward trading within the same division; does anyone think that after taking such players like Wes Walker and Larry Izzo from the Dolphins (leading to better careers in NE) - that they are going to readily trade anyone else to the Patriots.
    Posted by Belenus555[/QUOTE]Right. Dealing with the clowns they had running the team previously is a lot different than dealing with Parcells who knows talent.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I wouldn't trade for Ronnie Brown he's damaged goods!!! I also don't think trading within the division is a wise idea!!! So with that being said keep our picks and let them find theirs someplace else!!!!! Happy Easter to all!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Happy Easter to you Mighty.  I really don't think BP would trade within the divison. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

happy easter everyone!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

You know what the Dolphins need more than picks? A smack back into reality with 2 beatdowns by the Pats this year!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I'll agree, but Miami has always been a tough division game. They usually split the series. Although I think the Fins are much improved over a couple years ago, I think they'll have a tough road to get to 10 wins again. No one is going to be surprised by the wildcat. Plus they (and NE) play the south in both conferences in 09. A lot tougher road than both the west!