Dolphins say Pats disrespected them

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Dolphins say Pats disrespected them

LOL the last line of the article says it all; " Dolphins players might want to worry more about stopping it than about their feelings getting hurt."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

"The mind is a terrible thing."  -- tcal2

HILARIOUS!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Miami beat NE 22-21 in 2009 with a running game that featured the same set of plays over and over and over.  Don't recall Miami complaining then.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to krismk's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The past decade of Dolphins football disrespects the NFL

[/QUOTE]

And I like it that way - I can remember the years they had Marino and it didn't matter that we had a better defense, running game or decent QB...they had the super QB and they would beat us. The tables have been turned and it's fun to watch - honestly I think I'm enjoying this more than watching the hell that the Jets are in, because at least you expect that from the Jets. This Miami decade has been fun!

[/QUOTE]

And I remember Miami beating us 52 to 0 in 1972.  Yes that was a long time ago.  But here is a case of running up ths s---------t out of the score by Shula, Griese, Morris etc.  Of course that was just a matter of the sport and not showing disrespect.  

LMAO

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

LOL, a bunch of cry babies as usual. Every team is always crying after the Patriots beat them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1NEFAN2. Show 1NEFAN2's posts

Kind of funny a few years ago the Fins ran the wildcat against tha Pats time after time and with lots of sucsess.  Didn't hear the Pat's players talk about disrespect.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NotPickinPeyton. Show NotPickinPeyton's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/12/07/dolphins-players-feel-patriots-strategy-was-disrespectful/

By running the same play over and over again...

[/QUOTE]

Well the Dolphins proved the Forrest Gump Addage- STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

I too was shocked about this article.  It shows why the Dolphins are...well, the Dolphins.  There's not much else to really say about it.  If I were these player's coach, I'd be embarrassed.